Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton v Wolves predictions

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
2-1 to us tonight. cunha and lemina, neto with the assists. I feel it in my waters...

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha… I’m optimistic for tonight now… makes it even worse.
Well as the resident happy clapper, we could be playing prime galatico Real Madrid and I fancy us for a win but tonight I fear the worst so one of us has proper jinxed it!!

Me and my best pal always do a prediction pre game which over 20 years has turned into a running joke as it doesn’t matter who we play I go “wolves 2-0, score early defend like crazy for 85 mins and score late”. He loves to point out that in 20 years that has never happened. Then I remind him of seeing CR7 play us as a kid and him announcing after the game “as long as that kid has a hole up his ****, he’ll never make it”

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm in sunny Worthing about 13 miles along the coast from Brighton. I can probably dispel any lingering concerns about the game being on. We haven't been deluged with rain and the strong winds from last night have now dropped to a steady breeze.
Things have changed a lot for the better following the 6-0 schooling in April under Julian "you're so lucky to have me" Lopetegui. Brighton, although still a very good side, probably aren't quite at the level they were in April.
I'm going for a battling 1-1. COYW!!!

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd be VERY happy with a draw, all things considered. A blustery night on the south coast, conditions could have an impact - I'll go with 1-1, Brighton taking an early lead and we battle back for a point - Lemina scoring with his head from a Sarabia corner...

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be VERY happy with a draw, all things considered. A blustery night on the south coast, conditions could have an impact - I'll go with 1-1, Brighton taking an early lead and we battle back for a point - Lemina scoring with his head from a Sarabia corner...
Yep, bite your hand off for a point now!

paxrax

Groupie
Reaction score
an AI website i have bookmarked is predicting 2-1 brighton :(

im going 2-1 to us :)

Pompey Wolf

Reaction score
I’m currently ‘suffering’ in The Maldives patiently waiting for a 12-45 kick off hoping for a vast improvement on April’s 6-0 shellacking. At least it will still be 30 degrees when I wake up tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom