Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brentford v Wolves comms thread.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Officials absolutely kill me. Couldn’t see the Wolves player being manhandled and shoved away from the ball in the box but noticed the ball hitting a wolves arm when it was struck from 3 yards away

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
THREE times we’ve had the chance to break and ****ed up a simple pass to put us under pressure there.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wissa has looked brilliant for them down our left hand side. Got the beating of Toti. Thought he was a squad player behind Mbuemo and Toney but hes actually really good.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need to battle through until HT with 10 if need be.

O'Neil is not great with the use of the three subs. If he gets to HT, it doesn't count, leaves three windows later on.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just how many ****ing times are we going to give the ball away in midfield…I’ve counted seven that weren’t the results of a challenge. Shocking statistic of our ball retention.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The way Hwang went down I thought he might have taken a kidney shot or something, but that looks like a muscular problem in the back. Not great.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just how many ****ing times are we going to give the ball away in midfield…I’ve counted seven that weren’t the results of a challenge. Shocking statistic of our ball retention.
No kidding….drives me crazy

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Hopefully Hwang will be okay for the weekend. Tonight we're obviously not planning on giving Neto more than 15-20 mins.

Back
Top Bottom