Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brentford v Wolves comms thread.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Game not finished but Gomes MOM for me tonight, he's been superb and is starting to show some real skill and express himself more to go with the tenacity
Agree. Id like to see his heat map tonight, must have covered everything blade of grass simultaneously. Has he got any mates back home as good as him we could get?

Henry Hill

Reaction score
Game not finished but Gomes MOM for me tonight, he's been superb and is starting to show some real skill and express himself more to go with the tenacity
Totally agree, his performances have started to be a double edge sword in being great for us, but they will undoubtedly attract attention from teams at the top

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Collectively, we’ve looked fairly average at the back. But I actually think Semedo, Kilman and Santi Bueno have all given good performances individually. Strange one.

And the workrate of Gomes and Lemina has been quite frankly astounding given their performances 72 hours ago.

Cunha too. The team looks as fit as they ever have.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally agree, his performances have started to be a double edge sword in being great for us, but they will undoubtedly attract attention from teams at the top
Maybe, hopefully, he will want to take WOLVES to the top.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd rather have our players getting envious eyes from the big boys than not! Means they're doing something right. Hope he'll be here a couple more years at least though

Back
Top Bottom