Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brentford predictions

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Could be tricky going for a narrow home win
2-1 costa & dicko
Around 21000

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 1-2 Brentford

Back down to earth.

BN1Wolves

Reaction score
With the same or very similar line up to the Newcastle league game I'm going for a 2-0 home win in front of 20k minimum .

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They ended last season in fantastic form, and have made a good start to this season given quality of opposition faced. I think they'll start strongly, go 1-0 up through Scott Hogan but Zenga will get into them at half time and we'll win 2-1 with Cavaleiro scoring a worldie.

M

Mr Wolf

Depends what Wolves turn up, last home game was a shambles & we'll see if the players turn up or go into hiding. They've battered us every game since league 1 pretty much & have started well again this time round. I think we'll struggle for goals & won't keep a clean sheet so 1-1 for me.

B

Benson

2-0 to the good guys. Mason and Bod to score.

oh, sorry. Was that already a reserved prediction?

Ok, I change mine to 2-1, Mr Own Goal and Mr Batth to score.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends what Wolves turn up, last home game was a shambles & we'll see if the players turn up or go into hiding. They've battered us every game since league 1 pretty much & have started well again this time round. I think we'll struggle for goals & won't keep a clean sheet so 1-1 for me.

Seem to remember feeling pretty comfortable all match at home around Christmas 2014 until Batth scored a late OG, winning 2-1.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Back to Earth? We've only just left the launchpad! We've played a couple of decent games and a couple of decent halves, we'll need Saiss and Prince to make us solid and JDB, Costa and Cavaleiro/Tex to provide the threat. Guess Edwards keeps his place so a very different team to Barnsley and please God a very different result.

2-0 to the good guys has gone and Edge hasn't even been on so I'll go 3-1 Prince, Costa, JDB

E

Edgmond Wolf

2-0 to the good guys, Bod and Costa to score

Come on the Wolves

Sutton

Reaction score
3-1 as well for me. Saiss will be the big difference between the last home performance and this one.

E

Edgmond Wolf

3-1 as well for me. Saiss will be the big difference between the last home performance and this one.
I am really looking forward to seeing him, I was at Newcastle but forgot my binoculars

W

wolfkapiti

The ''Bees'' are one of our bogey clubs in recent years,however this has to change under the new regime.We come out of this with a close win 3-2 every Wolf on nail biting time.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 1-3 Brentford

Boos galore and bloodshed on this forum.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Tough game, they have some very good players.

2-1. JDB and Edwards.

F

FLEET WOLF

I shall go 2-0-think with our new players getting fitter all the time, we will improve from now on.

D

Deleted member 4099

2-1 Wolves. The fresh Prince and the Dadi to score.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brentford hage done well against us in recent seasons and their manager knows us well. Think it all depends on what team Zenga picks, if there's rotation from the side that won at Newcastle then we will probably lose. If he picks more or less the same team, we at least have a chance at securing a tight win. Would take a point from this.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brentford are in good form and this will be a tough game. I just hope Zenga doesn't tinker. If he plays the same team as at Newcastle (but with Cav for Tex) I think we will win by a couple of goals.

D

Deleted member 4594

Brentford hage done well against us in recent seasons and their manager knows us well. Think it all depends on what team Zenga picks, if there's rotation from the side that won at Newcastle then we will probably lose. If he picks more or less the same team, we at least have a chance at securing a tight win. Would take a point from this.
There manager would know very little about 6 of the starting line up last week.

Back
Top Bottom