Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brentford (a) - Ticket Details

NickJohnG

Groupie
Reaction score
Guys,

I know I’m ****ing in the wind here but would love a ticket to this one if anyone has a spare……I know unlikely.

I’ll even take one last minute for any blow outs…..I’m literally ten mins down the road…..just don’t have enough points.

Beers on me, too.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they are wolves through and through,why ay they gewin.
if they bought em and got covid or become ill,then that's different .But to buy em with no intention to gew,they ay.
Not my business. He keeps his points for when he wants to go and sorts me out for my mates who don't want to go to every single away game for various reasons. Everyone's happy.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Not my business. He keeps his points for when he wants to go and sorts me out for my mates who don't want to go to every single away game for various reasons. Everyone's happy.
Exactly why people moan about ASTs. Although the same thing happens with points. Not sure if there's a solution to be honest.

bully9

Reaction score
Exactly why people moan about ASTs. Although the same thing happens with points. Not sure if there's a solution to be honest.
The solution is already in place , it only ****es people off because when we were ****e only a few of us had ast , it was never a problem 7 years ago in the 1st division

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t agree with it in principle, but what can you do?

No one wants a free for all, but as soon as you reward loyalty, you encourage this.

I thought they were supposed to be having cards that you could use at every ground. That’ll limit it a bit, people will be less willing to give strangers their season ticket, but even then I’ve heard of stories at Liverpool and Man Utd where there are people that give out season tickets and demand a deposit for the card repaid on safe return.

You could set it up like the tube/busses where you could only use your debit card to get in the ground, that would take a chunk of people off, but even then, easy enough to set up a bank account with the minimum amount of money to get in and no overdraft, etc.

Short of Europa League style checks, it’s not going to happen, and I don’t think the club really care all that much beyond saying what they have to say.

It is sad. The people I get tickets for are season ticket holders who I’ve gone to all sorts of away games with over the years, Arsenal or Orient, Chelsea or Crawley, but just for various reasons can’t commit to travel all over the country to see every away game and now find they can’t buy tickets.

bully9

Reaction score
I don’t agree with it in principle, but what can you do?

No one wants a free for all, but as soon as you reward loyalty, you encourage this.

I thought they were supposed to be having cards that you could use at every ground. That’ll limit it a bit, people will be less willing to give strangers their season ticket, but even then I’ve heard of stories at Liverpool and Man Utd where there are people that give out season tickets and demand a deposit for the card repaid on safe return.

You could set it up like the tube/busses where you could only use your debit card to get in the ground, that would take a chunk of people off, but even then, easy enough to set up a bank account with the minimum amount of money to get in and no overdraft, etc.

Short of Europa League style checks, it’s not going to happen, and I don’t think the club really care all that much beyond saying what they have to say.

It is sad. The people I get tickets for are season ticket holders who I’ve gone to all sorts of away games with over the years, Arsenal or Orient, Chelsea or Crawley, but just for various reasons can’t commit to travel all over the country to see every away game and now find they can’t buy tickets.
Is it me , shouldn’t loyalty be rewarded, I’m not a super fan neither are the other 3 blokes I go with , we go because that’s what we do , in fact that’s because we don’t know any difference , we’ve been doing it far to long .

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The solution is for club reps to hand out the tickets at a collection point near the ground. On the day. Tickets are only handed out if you have your ID that matches the name on the ticket. If the ticket isn’t handed out then no points will be awarded.

Worked perfectly fine for the Europa League away days

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even you stopped reselling (which I think is an exaggerated issue) you’d just end up with a different pool of people who go every week and it stays a “closed shop” anyway.

It wouldn’t suddenly make it possible for anyone to go.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't AST's got to "attend" at least 70% of away games to be able to renew? Not saying that this is the reason for it but I would do the same in order to be able to keep my ticket if I found myself unable to attend every game.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't AST's got to "attend" at least 70% of away games to be able to renew? Not saying that this is the reason for it but I would do the same in order to be able to keep my ticket if I found myself unable to attend every game.
75%

Reactions: Ned

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh find it comical that a lot of the AST holders complain about season ticket increases (rightly so), but are then quite happy to hand the club fifty quid for nothing more than a guaranteed opportunity to purchase tickets at 18 away matches

Jonny De Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The solution is for club reps to hand out the tickets at a collection point near the ground. On the day. Tickets are only handed out if you have your ID that matches the name on the ticket. If the ticket isn’t handed out then no points will be awarded.

Worked perfectly fine for the Europa League away days
Although not faultless as a couple infront of me at one collection point also collected 5 other tickets for their mates as the person handing them knew the other 5 people

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, they have.

Although due to Covid and the season pausing this did not happen last time round.

Reactions: Ned

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t see a thread elsewhere on this… Where is everyone boozing? Considering the Bell & Crown or The Greyhound pre-match…

vini69

Reaction score
Anyone got a ticket spare because of absence, I'm a triple jabbed home ST holder and can go on short notice as I live in London. Ta!

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven't done Brentford before on train / tube, usually get the bus down and drink in the pubs local to old Griffin.

Coming in from Euston where's the best station to come into?

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only new thing I learned from watching that was that we beat Chelsea.

Could have fooled me if I wasn't there. :)

Back
Top Bottom