Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bradford v Coventry

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coventry 2-0 up after 8 minutes.

Bradford should have pulled one back a minute later.

Hell of a start.

S

SouthwesternWolf

Whenever I've watched them Coventry are a great advert for this division. Goals everywhere

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bradford 1 Cov 2

Poor defending lets Wells in.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Callum Wilson looks a very decent prospect. Pace to burn.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coventry are the best side in the division.It's a good job the points penalty was in place

Hopefully the vultures will be circling in January.I'd like us to look at Connor Thomas in midfield.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we were to go up,there is some serious talent in this division that we could easily afford.

E

Essex Wolf

Coventry are the best side in the division.It's a good job the points penalty was in place

Hopefully the vultures will be circling in January.I'd like us to look at Connor Thomas in midfield.

How do you come to that conclusion Bumbamuffin?:confused:

Even given back the 10 points deducted and should they win today, which is 50/50 right now, that would give them 33 points and place them 3rd.

D

Deleted member 4309

How do you come to that conclusion Bumbamuffin?:confused:

Even given back the 10 points deducted and should they win today, which is 50/50 right now, that would give them 33 points and place them 3rd.

They didn't look great at molineux tbh. They are noway the best team in the league.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Meant best to watch.

They've had some luck with injuries mind.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

Quite a few players on show I'd happily take. Thomas, Wilson, Baker, Hanson, Wells

D

Deleted member 4309

Hope they draw. That would be a great result for us.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least one of Wells/Wilson will be off in January.

Absolute handful,the pair of them.

W

WasStefan

Wish we'd sign Wells.

We should put in a bid for Wilson though, no way would they reject anything over a million.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really good game to watch and either Wells or Willson would be a good signing for us as they both are lightning quick which isn't something we have had up front in a very long time.

E

Essex Wolf

Really good game to watch and either Wells or Willson would be a good signing for us as they both are lightning quick which isn't something we have had up front in a very long time.

And if Wolves can maintain things as they currently are see no reason, as long as KJ was interested of course, to make a bid.

D

Deleted member 4309

Coventry 18 points behind us. Really can't see them catching us now. Bradford scored with the last kick of the game peno.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at both Bradford and Coventry today they both have a striker with out and out pace. We lack this in my opinion. I was also very impressed with Coventry's midfield, an area we need to get sorted.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coventry are far better than us going forward,but our defence is miles ahead of theirs.

Maybe that's the key to promotion.

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That was a cracking game to watch. It would be nice to see Wolves playing in such an exciting attacking match as that. However, both Coventry and Bradford ended up with one point. Most of the time, we seem to grind out results but get three points. I am happy with our style of play of gradually wearing teams down. Especially if it results in maximum points and being top of the table !

Back
Top Bottom