Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth Verdict

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve successfully changed our style away from a counter attacking one, unfortunately it’s to absolutely nothing at all. Literally nothing.

No idea what we actually try to do most of the time in games now and today absolutely tipified that.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
Not trying to be an alarmist, but this strategy in the final third where we get the ball out to the touch line and then go **** ourselves just isn’t working

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No idea what we actually try to do most of the time in games now and today absolutely tipified that.

Every time we brought it forward there was nobody stretching their centre backs because Raul was too busy pretending to be jack sparrow next to Jonny.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Hwang substitution on Sunday. Playing a midfield 3 tonight.

Just basic decisions that scream incompetence.

You'll do well to find a more pathetic team in PL recent history than that excuse Bournemouth had out tonight, and for 75 mins we barely put them under an ounce of pressure.

Gave him the benefit of the doubt for far too long last season. Utterly sick of Lage now, and add Jimenez to that list as well. Useless.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Bruno needs to go.
He’s needed to go since last season.
He’s needed to go since the summer.
The signs have always been there.

He’s a coward of a manager with no clue whatsoever, hence the lack of substitutions.

We got our own Portuguese Ted Lasso, and the worst part about it is that he’s not even improving our players.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Raul should never play for us again.
An absolutely disgraceful performance from somebody paid well over 100k per week.
He was hiding behind defenders tonight. Then the last couple of minutes when we were looking to put it in the box he was wandering about on the touch line - hiding again,

Regardless, I’ve supported Lage, but that was beyond awful tonight. No thought, creation, individuality, opportunities created - his plan didn’t work at all against a **** poor defensive side who will probably be relegated with one of the lowest points totals ever.

If he were sacked tonight I would completely understand

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our build up play is so slow and obvious. The few occasions we manage to make room and get a cross in there's STILL no one in the box for it. How can we still lack the players in the box with 4 at the back? I don't get it. The only reason we were on top those last 15/20 was because Bournemouth decided to switch to 5 at the back and let us dominate the midfield (rather than a tactical change on our part).

On top of that we missed 2 really good chances which you just can't miss at this level. Moody.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And we've got the one wheeled kid infront, he's done at this level, he knows, we know it, so it's time to move on.

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We're on an upward trajectory.... Compared to my local pub side....Tempo is so predictable.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
It was pretty awful, we look bereft of confidence. I don't think the players believe they can score. It was a bit like an FA Cup tie with the minnows at home trying to hang on against the bigger team. We find it almost impossible to score when teams sit defensively against us. One thing I will say though, even though we were crap, I cannot fault the players for effort. They gave everything. Lacked quality but not effort. They seem as frustrated at us.

Something isn't right within the club though. I don't think the players believe in Bruno.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Utterly unacceptable performance, against a side who wanted a response from Saturday and thanks to our shocking inability up front, sadly got one.

Jeff: give the gaffer P45 immediately, as 12 League Games without a win matches Terry Connor’s record!

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Drop moutinho and raul and go 4231

I also never want to see neves as the last player ever again. A good 60 yards between kilman and collins at times tonight.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Embarrassing, jiminez finished, Neto no better

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Shocking performance..

No tempo and missed some sitters. Bournemouth must be the worst PL team in history practically gave us the ball and still we couldn't do anything with it...

If we don't win on Saturday, Bruno well maybe gone I think.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Predictable bilge. Verdict much the same as every other game this season. Why cant we play balls into the centre other than from out wide? Clueless. Go now Lage, it’s clear you’re out of your depth.

Back
Top Bottom