Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth ( H )

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You won't have any trouble getting a ticket. Bournemouth will have the quadrant, there will be at least 28k tickets for home fans for a fairly unexciting prospect in a week of 3 home games. Guess there will be a members window, but there will be loads of tickets available.
I'm inclined to agree. The club will likely add something next week.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
You won't have any trouble getting a ticket. Bournemouth will have the quadrant, there will be at least 28k tickets for home fans for a fairly unexciting prospect in a week of 3 home games. Guess there will be a members window, but there will be loads of tickets available.
Most members would already have theirs they went on sale before the date change

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice. I wouldn’t fly over just for this one but if I can make 3 matches in 7 days that’s the best value for airfare a travelling fan could ever get. If there’s a tour on the Friday I’ll be buzzing, I’d take another spin around the place.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not Bournemouth, but rather Arsenal at Home, how is the time allowed to be changed from 3pm to 7.30, with 4 weeks notice.
I was told by the club that they gave the specified notice for the Chelsea Christmas Eve change (which wasn’t enough), but this change is not within the minimum timescales. Not interested because the FA cup is on, what’s the reason. I said this would happen, if you accepted the change to the Chelsea game. We reap what we’ve sowed. What’s next 24 hours notice.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some tickets for this one popped up on the site. Grabbed the first acceptable one I could find (row v baby) just to make sure. I’m sure some beauties will come available but whatever, I got a seat I can fit can fit into in the middle of the park.

Is tiered pricing new this year?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some tickets for this one popped up on the site. Grabbed the first acceptable one I could find (row v baby) just to make sure. I’m sure some beauties will come available but whatever, I got a seat I can fit can fit into in the middle of the park.

Is tiered pricing new this year?
Billy wright upper?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep section 6! I liked it last time, a bit more comfortable than the SBU.
Year or two ago they started making the central part of the BWU more expensive than the wings.
Also stopped offering concession prices there too I think.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Year or two ago they started making the central part of the BWU more expensive than the wings.
Also stopped offering concession prices there too I think.
I’ve only been to 4 matches, 2 in the north bank arranged through the Toronto club, once in the middle of the SBU and once in the middle of the BWU. I think the ticket for Brentford in the same section of the BWU was less expensive last year and I’ve never paid what they want for a ticket v Arsenal- and I’ve seen Arsenal before, two years ago, and Chelsea last year, but those were in the North Bank.. So the price/opponent category thing is new?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve only been to 4 matches, 2 in the north bank arranged through the Toronto club, once in the middle of the SBU and once in the middle of the BWU. I think the ticket for Brentford in the same section of the BWU was less expensive last year and I’ve never paid what they want for a ticket v Arsenal- and I’ve seen Arsenal before, two years ago, and Chelsea last year, but those were in the North Bank.. So the price/opponent category thing is new?
No, there have been different categories for quite a while. Used to just be A and B, but fairly recently added a C.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, there have been different categories for quite a while. Used to just be A and B, but fairly recently added a C.
Ah ok I guess I haven’t been paying attention. Haha, we didn’t have a tier low enough for Bournemouth and Luton so had to make a new one! Give it all back for arsenal but it all evens out.

Last edited:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a dream come true, I cannot believe it. I am going to see our club play. I knew it'd be a big moment when it happened but I didn't know I'd be getting really emotional!
Make a day of it. Nice park by the ground (West Park) where there have been numerous murders over the years. Still a nice park in the day time for a walk and squirrel watching mind.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Make a day of it. Nice park by the ground (West Park) where there have been numerous murders over the years. Still a nice park in the day time for a walk and squirrel watching mind.
LOL! Thanks mate, I will. I want to remember it forever regardless of the result, we have already looked at leaving earlier in the day so we can do more before the match.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You've sold that
It’s actually a really nice park though I love walking through there when I go to games
LOL! Thanks mate, I will. I want to remember it forever regardless of the result, we have already looked at leaving earlier in the day so we can do more before the match.
leave at 10.30 get to wolvo before 12? have food plenty of time after the game the town is quieter but I prefer drinking in the town after the game less crowded. Also players leave the carpark behind the Billy quiet stand that side of the south bank if you want to wait for Hwang and his autograph or picture with the many adoring Koreans

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s actually a really nice park though I love walking through there when I go to games

leave at 10.30 get to wolvo before 12? have food plenty of time after the game the town is quieter but I prefer drinking in the town after the game less crowded. Also players leave the carpark behind the Billy quiet stand that side of the south bank if you want to wait for Hwang and his autograph or picture with the many adoring Koreans
And go to the fan zone opposite the subway

And it's a 7.45 kick off! Getting to Wolves before 12 might be a tad early?!

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score

We have to do something related to my lady's work before getting to the ground so we may be leaving even earlier than that, which is fine by me. Funny you mention Hwang, my dear old mother loves her Korean stuff (no idea why because it was so sudden) so if I did get a picture with him I'm sure she'd love that! I do think I'll be off home pretty soon after the game for my tea.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it, hard not to get swallowed up by the excitement TBH!

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
A walk around the ground, you've got the megastore and museum, the fan zone, and some great pubs in town. And then the mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers under the floodlights! Nice one.
When I realised I'd picked a match where we were playing under the lights I would not shut up about it. Should be a lovely day for us and hopefully the start of a tradition that we will carry on with our kids in the future. :)

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I realised I'd picked a match where we were playing under the lights I would not shut up about it. Should be a lovely day for us and hopefully the start of a tradition that we will carry on with our kids in the future. :)
Enjoy the day dude. Be careful some of trains after the game aren’t the most reliable

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Enjoy the day dude. Be careful some of trains after the game aren’t the most reliable
My lady knows that all too well, being from the West Midlands herself. She is worried about them, I have insisted we will be fine but I had my fair share of cancellations before we moved in together! We do have a backup plan for transport just in case thankfully.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alternatively you can go to Wetherspoons for a bite to eat, then onto the Whestsheaf, Billy Wright and last hour in McGhees
What a great day you will have

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
Ever since I read about our floodlit friendlies I knew I wanted to go to a game under the lights. How lucky am I that it'll be my first one?
What’s your back story mate ? How come it’s took you so long to get to your first game.
You will remember it for the rest of your life, have a great day and enjoy it.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
What’s your back story mate ? How come it’s took you so long to get to your first game.
You will remember it for the rest of your life, have a great day and enjoy it.
I wanted to get up sooner, but I lived in London before moving and I didn't have the money for a ticket, travel and hotel. I also have mobility issues as well as some mental health problems that make going places on my own a very difficult and sometimes nerve wracking task.

I am really happy I'm finally getting to go!

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
I wanted to get up sooner, but I lived in London before moving and I didn't have the money for a ticket, travel and hotel. I also have mobility issues as well as some mental health problems that make going places on my own a very difficult and sometimes nerve wracking task.

I am really happy I'm finally getting to go!
Have a great day out, it will be worth the wait. Here’s to many more visits to the greatest club in the world

Back
Top Bottom