Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth ( H )

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wanted to get up sooner, but I lived in London before moving and I didn't have the money for a ticket, travel and hotel. I also have mobility issues as well as some mental health problems that make going places on my own a very difficult and sometimes nerve wracking task.

I am really happy I'm finally getting to go!
Great news, you have made me realise how lucky I am, been going since 76 and without doubt it’s easy to take it for granted. Just be warned once you let it into your heart the emotional highs and lows are a roller coaster.
Thanks for sharing regardless of the results I hope the day is remembered forever.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
LOL! Thanks mate, I will. I want to remember it forever regardless of the result, we have already looked at leaving earlier in the day so we can do more before the match.
If you get there nice and early you should be able to get yourself a free parking spot round west park.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Praise the Lord... Been told I can go home tomorrow instead because mother's feeling better, so I frantically emailed the club to see if my tickets are still valid... Turns out they somehow missed the refund request so I'll end up getting to go after all.

Club responded in 17 minutes, we have very good customer service it seems LOL.

Just thrilled I'm going after everything. Had a rough few months.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Praise the Lord... Been told I can go home tomorrow instead because mother's feeling better, so I frantically emailed the club to see if my tickets are still valid... Turns out they somehow missed the refund request so I'll end up getting to go after all.

Enjoy the game and the experience ;)

Reaction score

Enjoy the game mate. Let's hope they can win for you!

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Enjoy the game and the experience ;)

Enjoy the game mate. Let's hope they can win for you!
Thanks guys, I'm just so glad I have the privilege of going and I'm still in disbelief to be honest. I'm obviously a very passionate supporter but I think it'll go to another level the second I step foot inside our church...

Already thinking about the Palace match if I can get tickets LOL!

Back
Top Bottom