Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth Comms Thread

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy with the 3 points

A good day all in all, no?
I am pleased with the win for sure, but that second half was shocking. Perhaps my intense hatred of the Cheats had some bearing. I really feel ****ed at how nonchalant we seemed to play.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
5th & no matter what happens between Sheff U & Man U tomorrow we can stay there or drop to only 6th ! - Come On Sheff U !!!

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Delighted to beat Bournemouth away at last. So much moaning on here. We actually managed the game really well, leaving something in the tank for Braga. Which is more than can be said for the officials as usual. Where would we be without VAR.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strange, needing to defend a lead for so long. I couldn’t see anyone one the bench who could come in and help to kill things either, Nuno.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But they were magnificent first half! You did see our second?
Absolutely filthy. I was ****ing myself laughing it was so good and said as much on the thread. But I felt they shut down second-half and let them back into the game.

D

Deleted member 3518

Absolutely filthy. I was ****ing myself laughing it was so good and said as much on the thread. But I felt they shut down second-half and let them back into the game.
Their execution against ten men has been pathetic. Stopped pressing, stopped winning second balls, basically we stopped playing. VAR decision is masking a really poor effort. My opinion of course.
What you posted, ****er!

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine posting this when we are 5th. Certain posters on here don't deserve this team.

Bloody right. I've been away for a few weeks so I'm a bit behind, but as I see it Nuno hasn't got a clue, the recruitment was terrible, we're going to be in a relegation struggle this season.

Well this is what Nuno said after the game:

"What happened in the second half must serve as a warning to us. It was very difficult."

He said it himself, that second half is a warning. At least he doesn't have his head in the sand about it like some of you lot.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"What happened in the second half must serve as a warning to us. It was very difficult."

He said it himself, that second half is a warning. At least he doesn't have his head in the sand about it like some of you lot.

So? What does he know ? :p

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

So which is it, Nuno needs a rethink, or Nuno knows exactly what the problem is?

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Well he's obviously thinking about it isn't he? So maybe it turns out he agrees, he needs to think about it...

Indeed, fair enough, he's always thinking, always improving, that;'s why we love him.
They put so much in first half it's not surprising they dropped off a bit but maybe he said something to make that happen more than it would have anyway, take your foot off the gas and have to do more work by the end is probably the lesson. If he'd e.g. taken off Raul for Cutrone that would probably have looked like complacency too though.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Indeed, fair enough, he's always thinking, always improving, that;'s why we love him.
They put so much in first half it's not surprising they dropped off a bit but maybe he said something to make that happen more than it would have anyway, take your foot off the gas and have to do more work by the end is probably the lesson. If he'd e.g. taken off Raul for Cutrone that would probably have looked like complacency too though.

Well that's a fair point but they looked knackered. We had an extra man and you wouldn't have known it at all. If we aren't careful some of these guys will get exhausted misjudge a ball, or a tackle or get get caught on a heavy or hard winter pitch and be out for several months. Why push them this hard when we are ahead against ten men? Cutrone has done nothing wrong really, his goal to minutes ratio must be far better than Jota's this season and he works for the team. If we were playing well and in control fair enough but we weren't.
Moutinho has to cover a huge amount of ground in this system, he is 33 and still regularly playing internationals travelling all over the shop. I think we are asking for trouble like this but at least I can see we have very limited choices in his position.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Well that's a fair point but they looked knackered. We had an extra man and you wouldn't have known it at all. If we aren't careful some of these guys will get exhausted misjudge a ball, or a tackle or get get caught on a heavy or hard winter pitch and be out for several months. Why push them this hard when we are ahead against ten men? Cutrone has done nothing wrong really, his goal to minutes ratio must be far better than Jota's this season and he works for the team. If we were playing well and in control fair enough but we weren't.
Moutinho has to cover a huge amount of ground in this system, he is 33 and still regularly playing internationals travelling all over the shop. I think we are asking for trouble like this but at least I can see we have very limited choices in his position.

Well I trust him and his team to manage the players' fitness. In the middle as you say has limited options. Maybe Killman for Moutinho and push Saiss into midfield. He's always tended to use his subs to change the forward players though and I swear Moutinho has the best engine in the squad, 33 or not. Will be interesting to see if he rests anyone Thursday before another game not to be underestimated next Sunday.

D

Deleted member 3518

Some posters on here will never be happy, they don't seem to understand, it's really difficult to get any result in the premier league, never mind against one, who's got one of the best home records in the league. to go there and win
First mistake posting sense, second attacking those who love to hate.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
And on top of all that, most of them have been away on international duty all week. , giving Nuno no chance to work with them before the game. Out of the first 11, were goner have 10 full internationals, plus 4 under 23's . What a great time to be a Wolves fan

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jack Russell get's the Astral seal of approval for starting the Comms thread.
A definite star - well done sir!!! :):):):):)

Many thanks Terry. if I may call you that. I was on a knife-edge about going ahead, but since I was convinced we were going to win, I thought it wouldn't do any harm. For the prediction league I participate in, my forecast was Bournemouth 1 Wolves 2. Says it all really! :D:D:D

The Fat Bloke

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seen from many angles and not even close to offside. We have been done by a **** Lino and ref blowing too easily.

Ah well, ****ed again by officials or VAR, but 18 points from 24.

Last edited:

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Many thanks Terry. if I may call you that. I was on a knife-edge about going ahead, but since I was convinced we were going to win, I thought it wouldn't do any harm. For the prediction league I participate in, my forecast was Bournemouth 1 Wolves 2. Says it all really! :D:D:D

Terry or Astral is fine with me, Jack!
Anyone is welcome to start the comms thread, it is only down to the lads efforts that my last 6 starts has resulted in not being defeated.
I can't claim any credit unless superstition comes in to it!!! :p:D

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terry or Astral is fine with me, Jack!
Anyone is welcome to start the comms thread, it is only down to the lads efforts that my last 6 starts has resulted in not being defeated.
I can't claim any credit unless superstition comes in to it!!! :p:D

Thanks mate, but compared to you I am a comparative newcomer and do not want to tread on any toes! :eek::rolleyes::D

Back
Top Bottom