Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Boubacar Traore

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks the right sort of signing.

From his stats he presses well, wins the ball back but you'd imagine he's going to take a year or two to settle.

Beefs up the squad & potential to get better. So, as long as no midfielder leaves I'd say we're set for that position this season with some excellent, varied options.

D

Deleted member (smith)

Will Traore qualify for a work permit under new post Brexit rules

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reports that one of Man City's sister clubs, Troyes, also in for him. Hopefully we've done enough to get him. 5 midfielders for those 3 positions gives us much better depth, and I do feel he gives us something a little bit different. If we get Traore and Sosa, and keep a hold of what we have, superb transfer window all round.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think Neves has the physical stats that a Klopp team requires in midfield.
Maybe that's the thing they're missiing.....a player who doesn't run up and down all day like a headless chicken. They're definitely missing a bit of guile in that midfield.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I ****ing hope not. If we sell Neves after all this I’m doing a dirty protest in Jeff’s office
Gawd…..we are so close to keeping him.
What gives me hope is that he’s our captain and , dear lord, holy-mother-of- Jesus, surely we can’t lose TWO captains to Mersey side clubs within month…..can we?

That would be just toooooooooo crazy. I would be, well, somewhat vexed. ;)

wlvs1982

Reaction score
Think neves will be leaving. Its all over twitter. Cant see why we would buy another cm otherwise. I fear it is neves leaving not dendoncker

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do we suddenly think Neves is off because we’re buying another midfielder, who is nothing like him, and Liverpool are in the market for another midfielder, who’s nothing like him… Think more likely Donk is off and B Traore would be a more dynamic replacement for him.

R

reanswolf

I always thought Neves would be a perfect replacement for Henderson.

Obviously I hope not!

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think neves will be leaving. Its all over twitter. Cant see why we would buy another cm otherwise. I fear it is neves leaving not dendoncker
Twitter is full of teenage Arsenal and Liverpool fans completely making stuff up and talking complete nonsense as far as I can see.

Saw one Arsenal ITK earlier suggest a fee of around £40 million has been agreed for Neto because we have ‘far too many wingers’. Just totally made up to chase attention/followers.

Perhaps either or both will leave, but 99% of rumours on twitter are *******s, yet big 6 fans seem to like to whip themselves up into a frenzy

Last edited:

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool won't go for Neves. Klopp likes players who can run and press, for all Rubens talent one thing he doesn't have his pace.
Have they ever really had a central midfielder that is quick? Neves isn't quick but his stamina is exceptional and he can press.

Back
Top Bottom