Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bothroyd

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scores again for Cardiff..heard the other day he was being touted for England..DJ has definitely got the best out of him..

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
in his last season with us i think he had changed, grown up perhaps.
i was sad to see him go i thought he was a great player

Reaction score
Bothroyd was always good for us. If he'd played in our title winning side he'd have got 15-20 goals IMO. Or at least if he'd played regularly, granted SEB wouldn't have been dropped for him and nor Iwelumo (before Xmas) but hypothetically.

306NOTOUT

He should have been sent off for that tackle. It was shocking and could have broke Bechio's leg.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That screamer against Leeds......$$$$in nora!!

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bothroyd is gifted but difficult to handle. Exactly the type of player that McCarthy will never get the best out of.

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keogh on now..notice that push he was given by Collins as he came on?:D

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair to Cardiff they have been knocking on the door for a couple of years and probably deserve to go up this year.Saying all that i don`t like Cardiff.

Reaction score
I don't think it's right that a Welsh club is in the English leagues but hey ho. Also think their fans are complete tits.

That said if they keep Leeds down I couldn't care less. Even worse club, disgusting, arrogant fans.

Not my two fave clubs as you can probably tell!

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bellamy didn't stop working all match. He was even having a go at Keogh for not moving three mins into injury time!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why did Keogh join Cardiff?
He's now a sub in the Championship when he could have been a sub in the Premiership.
He's got Bellamy, Bothroyd and Chopra ahead of him. He must regret going there now.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Dave Jones fails to get that team up he should give up football.

D

Dewsburywolf

Got a Leeds fan on my Facebook saying "no shame in losing to what is a Premier strength team" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chopra not good enough for Newcastle or Sunderland
Olofinjana moved on by Stoke & Hull
Whittingham didn't exactly make the grade at Villa
Bothroyd where do you want me to start?
Naylor played in the Champions League for Celtic
Gypes not even considered good enough for us
They've only really got Bellamy that's Prem quality & Koumas didn't even get off the bench

Distinct sound of straws being clutched

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bellamy showed what a class player he is tonight. He was all over the pitch. I know Jarvis isn't a striker but seeing Bellamy playing out wide tonight, Jarvis should take inspiration from this. A fully confident Jarvis could easily be up there with the Bellamy's of this world.
I know we are obviously in the Premiership now but our fully fit side would walk the Championship now.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely any striker playing alongside Bellamy will improve? Can't believe he's slumming it in the CCC.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ermmmmmmmmm we did didn't we?

Yes of course we won it well but the current squad would win it again looking at tonights game.
As good as Cardiff are without Bellamy they would be half the side. Bothroyd is doing well but he isn't as good as SEB and he is our third choice striker.
Leeds are a very poor side looking at tonights game.

C

cooper_J

Jesus, if Bothroyd is good enough for England we may as well start wearing blue and playing at Hampden.

D

DoomWolf

There's always the chance that a Dave Jones team will bottle it before the end of the season.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Bellamy gets injured watch Cardiff fall. It's a joke they were allowed to sign him given their financial state.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't bet against Portsmouth being back in the Premier next season either.

F

FLEET WOLF

Jesus, if Bothroyd is good enough for England we may as well start wearing blue and playing at Hampden.

He may not be good enough for England, but he is a player who should have had a good Premier League career. I always rated him very highly at Wolves. Believe me, there are a lot worse players that have played for England than him!

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be ironic if Cardiff were promoted and us relegated. All those ex-Wolves playing in the PL.

B

Bostin

Will always remember his goal against the Baggies at home when we won 1-0....what an amazing feeling that was.

Was in a pub in Wales when he scored that screamer against Leeds. Had to convince the barman to turn off the rugby on one of the TV's to allow me to watch the game, much to the disgust of the locals, who gave me daggers when I jumped up and let off an almighty 'Yessssss, get the $$$$ in!!!' when it bost the net :D

T

TommyWilms

I always liked Boydroyd and would always argue his corner. Nobody could question his ability, good first touch, decent in the air, powerful shot, good at looking after the ball and fantastic left peg. The only reason he was disliked by the majority of fans was his work rate. He clearly revels in being loved by fans and players around him. Perhaps if our support gave him that, he would ve done that little bit better. I was at Leeds and that last minute goal was simply superb.

B

Brandons gramps

Naylor could be a Premiership Left Back after all.........

Back
Top Bottom