Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bothroyd finally off to Leeds?

K

Kent_wolves_29

NOTW state that £300k has been agreed for Jay to move ooop norf.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
He wasn't at Rhyl yesterday, neither were Elliott or Potter.

G

gornal wolf

Fee has been agreed for some time.But wolves waiting for bothroyd to make a decision.

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£3.3m for two players that split opinion in their performances...could be a good weekend!

C

cooper_J

I have a feeling that if Bothroyd was going to move to Leeds, he would have done it already.

He's hanging on for a move to the Championship, which is fair enough as he is easily good enough for this division.

I'd be interested to see where Potter and Elliott may go and how much we can recoup for them. We may end up with a net spend of £0 if we can get £250k for each of them.

A

axlerod

Jay isn't keen to take a drop in pay and with a year left on his contract may decide to dig his heels in.

M

Mugwump

Rumour has it that leeds are interested in potter, elliot and bothroyd. I couldnt see all three dropping a division though.

E

Essex Wolf

He's hanging on for a move to the Championship, which is fair enough as he is easily good enough for this division.

He has the ability without doubt it's his attitude that seems all wrong to me.

T

The Vicar

Jay isn't keen to take a drop in pay and with a year left on his contract may decide to dig his heels in.

hope he doesn't dig them in too far, that'll be another month off "injured".

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe that Potter is injured. The point about Leeds being interested in Potter and Elliott may relate to the fact that Steve Staunton is now Assistant Manager at Leeds.

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£3.3m for two players that split opinion in their performances...could be a good weekend!
£4.5m for three players if you include Freddy.

That would be great business, averaging £1.5m each for 3 players that like you said, split the fans opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fullmoon

Well,there could be a possibility we are looking at one more CH then.
Hopefully money well spent. Yhanks Moxey for your great business acumen ;)

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a feeling that if Bothroyd was going to move to Leeds, he would have done it already.

I'd be interested to see where Potter and Elliott may go and how much we can recoup for them. We may end up with a net spend of £0 if we can get £250k for each of them.
Sorry but he's NOT
EW

C

cooper_J

Sorry but he's NOT
EW

Not good enough for the Championship EW? I think he'd do a job for a Swansea or a Doncaster. I don't think he's good enough for us but surely he's too good for League One.

How's the weather in the Costa Del Sol by the way? Me and the better half are flying out tomorrow, staying in San Pedro.

D

Dewsburywolf

Not good enough for the Championship EW? I think he'd do a job for a Swansea or a Doncaster. I don't think he's good enough for us but surely he's too good for League One.

Actually I interpretted that as being that Bothroyd's not holding out for a Championship club. As in he's not snubbing Leeds cos he's holding out for a Championship club rather than that he's not good enough for a Championship club. Although I could be wrong.

R

Reach For The Sky

Actually I interpretted that as being that Bothroyd's not holding out for a Championship club. As in he's not snubbing Leeds cos he's holding out for a Championship club rather than that he's not good enough for a Championship club. Although I could be wrong.

I interpretted it as his answer to the words "Elliot may go".

Maybe we should all beware the written word, for it is open to mis-interpretation.

R

Reach For The Sky

BTW I get the feeling that Elvis Wolf might have some inside info, leading me to suspect that he's not the real Elvis.

D

Dewsburywolf

BTW I get the feeling that Elvis Wolf might have some inside info, leading me to suspect that he's not the real Elvis.

Or indeed that he IS and because of it (being dead that is) he's able to eavesdrop on anyone's conversations totally unbeknowing to them and then pass things on via Doris Stokes (is she still alive?)

Back
Top Bottom