Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bolton Demise

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know this is highly hilarious given our recent history with them, but what has happened there?
Is there anyone on here who lives in that part of the country with any insight?

S

Shalom

They had a very poor pre-season and that quite often tells you something. As we know, their start to the season was not expected bearing in mind the squad they've got. Very odd indeed.

306NOTOUT

Their fans are not happy, they are struggling to score goals and had already let Sordell go on a season loan to Charlton and then yesterday they let Eaves go to Rottherham for 3 months. The fans wanted him playing.

Trouble ahead for Dougie

TheStalePolice

Reaction score
I hate Notlob and it is made worse by the fact that I have a friend who supports them. He is pretty bewildered too (imagine my pleasure), but his view is that Dougie's 4 - 5 - 1 formation doesn't work and they should revert to 4 - 4 - 2. It can't be as simple as that. I guess they that are missing Davies and Ricketts too.

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I work with a Bolton fan and he predicted their demise the day the fixtures came out. He's kicking himself now that he didn't put any money on them.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope we swap places with them this season!

W

we8wba

Tbf they've had very hard start to the season

But still under performing big time

E

Essex Wolf

Generally it doesn't bother me too much what other clubs are doing as only interested in Wolves but there are a handful I keep an eye on as such of which Bolton is one.

Let their season continue as it has been so far.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I have disliked them for a long long time. The combination of McKinlay's punch and Kevin Lynch's mysterious late appointment to cheat us out of 6th place are my biggest gripes. But when I saw their 'we are the one and only wanderers' banner behind their (non existent) home 'end' my opinion of them dropped another notch - did they put it up specially for us, because nobody else would give a damn! Long may they suffer.

D

Deleted member 4309

Why did dougie take the job when palace were doing so well. Never understand some of the decisions people make in football.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate Notlob and it is made worse by the fact that I have a friend who supports them. He is pretty bewildered too (imagine my pleasure), but his view is that Dougie's 4 - 5 - 1 formation doesn't work and they should revert to 4 - 4 - 2. It can't be as simple as that. I guess they that are missing Davies and Ricketts too.

How on earth can you have a 'friend' who is a Notlob fan?? I have a few 'notlob aquaintences' and to a man they are prize $$$$$$$$s.

Penis heads. ffs filter

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ummm....Bolton....why do we even have a thread about this pondlife? I hope they go right down to the conference, hate them more than the Steptoes

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I nearly started this thread earlier ... Glad someone else noticed :D :D.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a shame!

There's ONLY one Wanderers and they DON'T come from Bolton!

Trill

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Watched their match on the football league show last night. They just can't defend at all. Combined with a lack of goal threat puts them in real trouble.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was your check up yesterday ok Elvis ? We're all thinking about you ....

Went well thanks Vietnam, re my blood counts which are all very good.

Downside was my spine, which has been affected by the Myeloma Cancer and I have multiple fractures, resulting in a loss in height of 6inches!

Have to have a second MRI scan, to ascertain whether or not they can inject it to alleviate the on going pain.

Ever onwards and upwards!

A

andyc225

I hope they keep up their dismal form. Their two fans will be right at home in League One. We are the one and only Wanderers.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went well thanks Vietnam, re my blood counts which are all very good.

Downside was my spine, which has been affected by the Myeloma Cancer and I have multiple fractures, resulting in a loss in height of 6inches!

Have to have a second MRI scan, to ascertain whether or not they can inject it to alleviate the on going pain.

Ever onwards and upwards!

Take care Elvis , sounds like you are a really strong individual and a fighter . Good luck mate.

D

Deleted member 4023

I live there, and as many of you know, all my family support them. They are $$$$, have always been $$$$ & had the rub of the green for the past few seasons. Their 'team spirit' disappeared when Davies left & although they have a few name players, they are struggling to play together as a team. They appear to have a few cliques of players within their squad, just like we had last season. I think that Freedman will be gone before Christmas, as the fans are rapidly losing patience.

D

Deleted member 4152

I was a bout six yards away from mcginley when he threw that punch, i was right behind the goal. I $$$$in hate them.

'We're the one and only wanderers' what the hell is all that about? They are not the only wanderers, what about us? What about wycombe? What a stupid $$$$in song.

Seeing them suffer would make everything worth while. I hate them more than albion. It would make it even sweeter cos that arrogant horrible powder freak is in charge.

And how the hell did they get away with the lynch incident? He was there cos he was reffing fat jons testimonial later in the week and gave the most blatent display of cheating ever.

J

johnybig32

Thy may be bottom but won't sty there.

Lets not be too smug...we're third in the division below.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Glad to hear things are okay, Elvis.
You're a true fighter, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom