Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Blues (Takeover)

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just imagining his face when he's being driven through Bordesley Green and then the driver suddenly says "We're Here".

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Plenty of worse places in Massachusetts
Probably, i havent been there for 20 years. I remember redeveloping Kingston Hill Park and having to visit an old lady's house in Dart St.
An alsation jumped off a 2nd floor balcony and chased me up the road.

Another time I was sitting there once drinking tea and there was this massive noise outside. They said, dont worry its just the helicopter looking for someone. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Receivers coming in ?
New vocabulary for Tom to get used to Tight End = Squeaky Bum Time, Time Out is a chocolate bar, Playbook is something they give the kids at the local Harvester with crayons, Third Down is not something to celebrate it means relegation, oh and of course handball is not good!

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m genuinely happy for the blues. I don’t hold any particular animosity to them as a club and certainly not to extent of their arrogant city neighbours or indeed the deluded baggies. I don’t know many blues but the ones I do are long suffering season ticket holders and they’ve certainly been through the mill.

Having TB on board is obviously a great publicity stunt but fair play I say.

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
I’m genuinely happy for the blues. I don’t hold any particular animosity to them as a club and certainly not to extent of their arrogant city neighbours or indeed the deluded baggies. I don’t know many blues but the ones I do are long suffering season ticket holders and they’ve certainly been through the mill.

Having TB on board is obviously a great publicity stunt but fair play I say.
As a lifelong Buccaneers (and long suffering.. apart from a couple of seasons...) I am not happy at all.......
:( :(

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I find American Football similar to chess. It's good if you know the strategy, but it's rarely exciting and ridiculously stop start.
Not a massive fan of the Blues, think they're making the wrong decision moving ground, their current ground location will feel very different in 10 years time with the tram links as well. Always an interesting away day, not so good when they only give us 2000 tickets.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was 49ers but switched to Dallas when I was at uni over there and I went to a few games. Not worked out particularly successfully mind

While I realise this a football thread ( soccer !!! ???? ) I cannot believe anyone would stop following the Niners for starters but then to follow the NFL equivalent of Manure United is utterly abhorrent !!!!!

I will be putting you on ignore from now on !!!!!!!!!!

Only kidding....................................................... but bloody hell Mate you need therapy to do what you did

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
While I realise this a football thread ( soccer !!! ???? ) I cannot believe anyone would stop following the Niners for starters but then to follow the NFL equivalent of Manure United is utterly abhorrent !!!!!

Only kidding....................................................... but bloody hell Mate you need therapy to do what you did
My Team is the Redskins, errr Commanders, err possibly the Redskins again, who knows?

My mate in the US is a Pats fan and also a Wolves Fan, taken him to games over here, he watches our games religiously, he's got the tops, so has his grandson etc.

My Mrs is a Bluenose and with the Brady connection she's going to attempt to make him switch allegiances, he's already had a message from me "Once a Wolf, always a Wolf", going to be warfare if she tries when we go over in October!!!

L78

Reaction score
Good for American Market to have Brady as the face of the club unlike us who have MR potato head

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Try following the equivalent of Wolves in the NFL, nothing more miserable watching Wolves lose and then the Falcons following it up on the Sunday

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Better cheerleaders though :tearsofjoy:.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NFL…four 15 minute periods. A separate team for attack and defence so as soon as a phase finishes there’s a mass changeover. A dedicated kicker who runs onto the pitch to boot the ball then runs off again.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bears for me...
William 'The Fridge' Perry
Kevin Butler - Field goal master.
Long suffering alright, up with the Cubs

Back
Top Bottom