Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Blackburn

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but Blackburn are offering free travel AND a free pie for every supporter travelling down to Molineux.

God, I wish Moxey would just think about the fans for one second and offer us that.

Anyone know how many tickets Blackburn have sold?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never. A club that actually offers something to their fans! Free coach travel!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but Blackburn are offering free travel AND a free pie for every supporter travelling down to Molineux.

God, I wish Moxey would just think about the fans for one second and offer us that.

I think I read somewhere they had only sold bout 400

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I hope the Blackburn fans don`t build their hopes up, the pies usually run out after 10 minutes even when you have to pay for them. They will have little chance of their freebie.

Last edited by a moderator:

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our AST TODAY were $$$$e sat in the rain at the front , no one cares about us .

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After today this is starting to get the feel of the game last May. Can't believe, after all the expectation in the summer, we are in this position.

S

Space Wolf

I saw the reasoning behind them not doing things like this in the recent parliament minutes. Didn't really make sense to me.

Matt Grayson again said that the wide spread of Wolves fans across the country made this sort of plan difficult.

So you're telling me that all Norwich fans live in Norwich and all West Brom fans live in West Brom?

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't they say that the reason they wouldn't do it was due to the fact there is such a wide spread of Wolves fans all over the country or some $$$$$$$$ like that?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't they say that the reason they wouldn't do it was due to the fact there is such a wide spread of Wolves fans all over the country or some $$$$$$$$ like that?

Full of $$$$. Isnt this the same for all clubs?

M

Monkey Man

That is a quote from someone who will think of anything to NOT give something away. What a $$$$ing $$$$.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw the reasoning behind them not doing things like this in the recent parliament minutes. Didn't really make sense to me.

So you're telling me that all Norwich fans live in Norwich and all West Brom fans live in West Brom?

He's right though, What about 'us' fans living 50/100/150+ miles away ?
How about when we purchased the tickets they go " Here's your money back for the tickets as an act of good will the morning of the game ??? " Then Everybody is included ??

M

Monkey Man

The pies like the football being served up are terrible, who makes them?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Off the topic of pies, but Steve Kean at the Cottage today - he's gone back North a much happier man?!

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's probably thinking that all Blackburn have to do is turn up!

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prediction is for Blackburn to beat us 3-1.

Yakubu to bag a brace and Moxey to start throwing his pies at Connor once we concede the 3rd.

A

andyc225

I actually read somewhere that Wolves have one of the widest catchment areas in the league (apart from the gloryhunter magnets of course). All of these people could reasonably travel to Molineux to board a coach couldn't they?

D

Dewsburywolf

I actually read somewhere that Wolves have one of the widest catchment areas in the league (apart from the gloryhunter magnets of course). All of these people could reasonably travel to Molineux to board a coach couldn't they?

Yorkshire Wolves can be at least halfway to Norwich in the time it takes to drive to Wolverhampton, you then want us to take almost as long again to then drive from Wolverhampton on top of this?

London Wolves are possibly closer to Norwich than they are to Wolverhampton

A

andyc225

Yorkshire Wolves can be at least halfway to Norwich in the time it takes to drive to Wolverhampton, you then want us to take almost as long again to then drive from Wolverhampton on top of this?

London Wolves are possibly closer to Norwich than they are to Wolverhampton

Obviously I didn't mean anything as extreme as that. I was mainly aiming toward Wolves fans based in the West Midlands, Staffordshire or Shropshire.

D

Dewsburywolf

Obviously I didn't mean anything as extreme as that. I was mainly aiming toward Wolves fans based in the West Midlands, Staffordshire or Shropshire.

Beware the written word for it is often open to misinterpretation

Back
Top Bottom