Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

blackburn join us

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bolton, no chance of staying up.

W

WasStefan

Welcome Blackburn, horrible club, just like Bolton who I also hope join us.

Both won't be much competition next year IMO.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shaping up nicely for those of us living in the NW - lots of away games against teams likely to be in the hunt for promotion.

W

WasStefan

Actually, I'd be gutted if QPR didn't come down solely because of Barton and their owner (who's been parading on Twitter like theyre already safe!), but we wouldn't be able to compete with them financially next year.

dane

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is this possible, they didn't sack their manager?

P

PeteWolf

QPR I think. Can see them taking a hammering at City, whilst Bolton beat Stoke.

B

bridgnorthwolf

I will hope and pray that QPR go down, hate them with a passion, also hated Fernandes, Barton and SWP long before they wound up there.

Think it will be Bolton though, unfortunately.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Actually, I'd be gutted if QPR didn't come down solely because of Barton and their owner (who's been parading on Twitter like theyre already safe!), but we wouldn't be able to compete with them financially next year.

They could be the next to implode if their sugar daddy loses interest. They only had 17,000 yesterday and their wage bill is astronomical.

A

andyc225

Goarrrn Stoke! Can we get a repeat of Bolton's FA cup semi capitulation please?

W

wolvo_boi

In all this i would just like to say 'Well done Wigan'

1 word . . . FOOTBALL

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

I think QPR are gonnas, really expect Bolton to go to Stoke and win when the chips are down - much like Wigan did against Stoke last season.

R

robwolf

Im so happy about this! I said i thought steve kean was a $$$$ the other day and his comments on the bbc earluer that he was surprised they were in relegation places and still confident they would stay up was a perfect example of the arrogance of the guy. Well done steve kean you $$$$wit!!!!

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Once we were out of the equation I wanted Wigan to stay up. Fair play to them they have played some good stuff over the past few weeks.
Blackburn are in meltdown, Kean was a disastrous appontment. The feeling all along was that he was out of his depth and that his CV didn't warrant a managers job in the Prem. The close links to the influential agent meant that he never had the fans confidence and their recent hapless displays suggest the fans were right.

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bolton or QPR then. Bolton who have won the same number of games, 6 away as Chelsea against Stoke who have lost the same number of games, 4 at home as er, Chelsea.

QPR away to Man City. Stoke handed it to Wigan last year. Hope it is Bolton, the only team I really dislike, but have a horrible feeling it will be the cash rich QPR.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blackburn do have a very good youth set-up, though, and some of them have made the breakthrough this season, so there might be more good 'uns coming through for next season. They almost definitely do not have relegation salary reduction clauses in their top players' contracts, as they have been in the top flight for so long, so Jr Hoilett will be well in demand and Yakubo could go to a promoted club without a good striker, but they still have Goodwilley, who is decent enough to do well in the Championship. Pederson is probably on a lot of money and might be in demand. They will need a new manager, as Kean surely will not want to stay after the chants tonight. Might be Mick!

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If we had not been relegated I would have wanted QPR to go down. However, I think that Hughes would probably get them promoted so my preference is for Bolton. I think that Bolton and Blackburn will be under more pressure to sell players than us. All we need is a good manager !!!

M

MonkeySpanner

I hope QPR go down, always hated them. Don't really know why just always have.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just checked the betting odds for next season. Provided WHU go up, I'm feeling very confident.

Leicester are favourites (their fans are going to have to get used to seasons of disappointment if they are to be 90's Wolves!) and Leeds(?!?!?) are 2nd fav's!

Get in a good manager in the summer, minimise player losses and I'd be very surprised if we don't finish in one of the top 2 spots.

F

funky n free

I'm hoping QPR drop to prove you can't always buy success and for Hughes whose ambition at Fulham didn't match his own.

R

Redditch Wolves

Glad Blackburn have gone due to the fact they are very poorly supported. Would $$$$ing love it if Bolton come with us as I can't stand the $$$$$$'s!!

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stoke seem to give the most simple games away but I dont think ManC are likely to slip up. So no its not a done deal yet.

You're right Oldgold, I jumped the gun a bit owing to my dislike of Bolton since they luckily knocked us out in the 6th round of the F.A. Cup in 1958 and then went on to beat Man. U (post the Munich disaster) in the final.

M

Mugwump

Glad they have gone down. Kean is a grub imo. He had a hand in getting Big Sam sacked and he desreves all he gets.

T

Tomasz

Happy either way. Both in shed loads of debt, both have some really scummy players and both sets of fans acted liked dicks when they were here.

Back
Top Bottom