Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Black socks

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The away kit being black is just nonsensical and brings problems when playing Watford.

I have a feeling the club will bring out another kit in the lead up to Christmas with Watford away being on 1st January. ;)

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me, some people have **** all to worry about, if the colour of socks is that big a deal.

Tbh every top i saw on sunday was a different a shade, it looked like those cheap tshirts that used to change colour when you sweat

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a feeling the club will bring out another kit in the lead up to Christmas with Watford away being on 1st January. ;)
You're right, i reckon it will be Mexican-green.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

I have a feeling that if that leaked green kit is real, then it could be unveiled upon qualification for Europa.

The unveil to be a picture of Cutrone loving the pizza AND the pasta in Fiume wearing the new top with a Europa League patch on the arm... ****ing magic.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In our history we have worn Black socks 23 times, compared to 37 Gold, 14 hooped and 2 Blue.
To me though Black socks always look cheap and lower league

K

KiwiWolf

Blacks socks look bloody awful and the away strip should definitely be white IMO. Can live with black but if they wear black shirts and gold shorts v Watford, Newcastle etc I'l vomit........ that looks awful!

K

KiwiWolf

In our history we have worn Black socks 23 times, compared to 37 Gold, 14 hooped and 2 Blue.
To me though Black socks always look cheap and lower league
Are you saying we've only been around for 76 seasons???? :p:p:p

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me, some people have **** all to worry about, if the colour of socks is that big a deal.

Tbh every top i saw on sunday was a different a shade, it looked like those cheap tshirts that used to change colour when you sweat

Not a big deal, but as I see it folk are just airing their view that's all.
I guess its part of the modern game to ponce about with the strip, and wouldn't be surprised if come next season we're turning out in stripes, hoops or diagonals !
Oh, and just to add to the debate, I too don't care for black socks unless worn with a brogue shoe. ;)

Back
Top Bottom