Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Big problem

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe it might not good news on jonny and with marcal n rayan out that could be the big problem...

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is why you have a bigger squad . Always want a wolves win every week but in all honesty I have no sympathy when the manager decided to have a small squad . Quit moaning and sign some ****ing players then
Congratulations you win the prize for the most apt user name --no seriously you really are way out in front.

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The more I think about it the stranger it seems. If we do have injury issues apart from RAN and you don't want the opposition to know, why say anything at all?

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silva had enough of everyone constantly calling him a boy, so had his Weetabix and knocked seven shades out of Traore, ripped his head off, drank his blood then, in a Danny dyer football factory type pose, shouted which one of you ****ers wants to be next?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silva had enough of everyone constantly calling him a boy, so had his Weetabix and knocked seven shades out of Traore, ripped his head off, drank his blood then, in a Danny dyer football factory type pose, shouted which one of you ****ers wants to be next?
Turns out that the conspiracy theorist anti-Vaxxers were right and they've all mutated after having the vaccine.....

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Maybe Jose ran into Silva in training & they are both out for the season ???

Just a typical old Wolves fans deep dark thoughts, . . . Hopefully ;-)

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My guess is coady out with concussion - he was being tested during game at Chelsea

This would explain nuno comments as, despite our apparent return to 5 at the back, he might be tempted to go with 4 if no coady (And saiss at LB if no RAN) and attack palace from the off

That would be the surprise, especially for them after we parked the bus at Chelsea

You’re welcome.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Maybe Jose ran into Silva in training & they are both out for the season ???

Just a typical old Wolves fans deep dark thoughts, . . . Hopefully ;-)
I’m expecting Neves has been caught talking to Jota and will never play for us again. (My worst nightmare).

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest, barring a mass covid outbreak, now we have a striker I’m relatively relaxed an injury elsewhere, whilst not ideal, wouldn’t be the disaster it was a few weeks back.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My guess is coady out with concussion - he was being tested during game at Chelsea

This would explain nuno comments as, despite our apparent return to 5 at the back, he might be tempted to go with 4 if no coady (And saiss at LB if no RAN) and attack palace from the off

That would be the surprise, especially for them after we parked the bus at Chelsea

You’re welcome.
Yep, that was my thought as well

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Its surely the LB (LWB) situation, we've got 3 first team options out, maybe one of Semedo, Hoever or Saiss has a problem. Was a bit surprised Wednesday when Saiss didn't come on for RAN, not really a fb I know but can do a job there and we were hardly attacking anyway

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its surely the LB (LWB) situation, we've got 3 first team options out, maybe one of Semedo, Hoever or Saiss has a problem. Was a bit surprised Wednesday when Saiss didn't come on for RAN, not really a fb I know but can do a job there and we were hardly attacking anyway
Exactly what I thought... Its the wing back situation. Probably only got hoever n semedo standing at the minute.. And no cover at centre back as well....

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And his catching from crosses. Not as bad a keeper as many make out.

There’s no doubt Ruddy is a good, solid goalkeeper. But he is just nowhere near Patricio’s levels.

The only reason it’s even being suggested is because Rui is in poor form and even then he’s still better than Ruddy at his best.

D

Deleted member 5340

I would be ok with that. One thing he has over Rui is his kicking and distribution.
Dunno if kicking and distribution matter, if you spend most of the match picking the ball out of the net?....... I KID, I KID!!!

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree. Saiss would not be a bad option should RAN be out today. Although not as experienced a fb as Semedo, it would mean not disrupting the line-up so much. Semedo has been a much better RWB of late. The other advantage of playing Saiss would be height and heading ability both defensively and offensively.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Agree. Saiss would not be a bad option should RAN be out today. Although not as experienced a fb as Semedo, it would mean not disrupting the line-up so much. Semedo has been a much better RWB of late. The other advantage of playing Saiss would be height and heading ability both defensively and offensively.
I agree Saiss has been good in the opposition box this season, using his height, but his weakness this season has been his defensive headers. He's been very poor with balls in the air in our own box in some games this season. I think that's part of the reason he's been left out at times.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's got to be that we have 3 genuine players for the LWB position and they're all injured.

Side note: Remember when we were all so happy to have Golbourne? It was soooo long before we had a natural there.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've got Hoever and Semedo as wing backs, surely it can't be that big a problem?? Obviously if they're injured then we're playing the kids.

daniel corfield

Groupie
Reaction score
Can't be just the LB area that's the problem.
Hoever
We've got Hoever and Semedo as wing backs, surely it can't be that big a problem?? Obviously if they're injured then we're playing the kids.

Thought this myself wouldn't be a massive problem with hoever and semedo, it's obviously something more.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoever is pretty much one of the kids (as is RAN).

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoever plays like he's been around for ages, would trust him with defensive and getting up as a wing back. Only trouble is swapping Semedo and hindering him becoming a real asset for us at RWB.

Back
Top Bottom