Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Big Match Revisited - Cardiff vs Wolves

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was okay for a first attempt. It's something new so I guess you have to give them a chance to refine it.

Maybe it would work better with some older games? I was thinking of the FA Cup match against Sheffield Wednesday in the 90s. Also, have the players watch the whole game rather than phone in at random times. Have some bigger personalities as well. Ruddy & Douglas sounded a bit bored to be honest, but I guess a lot of us would be after being in shutdown for so long. Perhaps an opposition view could be included.

Last edited:
J

Jasperwolf

I was lucky enough to be there watching the game, but I was sat behind these two blokes who kept jumping up at the end. What a match and what a night!!!!!

Attachments

• Resized_20180406_214247_585.jpeg
    Resized_20180406_214247_585.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 40

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember being in our local pub having a meal that night with the wife and 2 other couples who are not footie fans.

Kept looking at my phone for a score update and feeling pretty happy if we came away with a point. Remember feeling absolutely elated when I saw we had scored. The other couples (and my wife) couldn’t understand the fuss! Switched the phone off after that.

Didn’t have a clue about the last 5 minutes until I got home and read the report and MM being in meltdown.

Can’t honestly remember if I recorded the match but watched it on Wolves TV listening to Mikey Burrows, Lumes, Barry Douglas, Ruben Superstar and John Ruddy. So much better and more relaxing when you know the end result!

What a match!

B

barmouth baggie

Sunday at 9 am sky sports football showing Sheffield Utd v Wolves play off final, that's if you've nothing better to do.
all the best.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sunday at 9 am sky sports football showing Sheffield Utd v Wolves play off final, that's if you've nothing better to do.
all the best.
Cheers. Now fu k off ya baggie ****.
:D
Only playing, cheers for the heads up

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Review of 2017/18 season just about to start on sky football

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched Charlton v Hull -Billy Bremner and Peter Daniel playing for Hull.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was okay for a first attempt. It's something new so I guess you have to give them a chance to refine it.

Maybe it would work better with some older games? I was thinking of the FA Cup match against Sheffield Wednesday in the 90s. Also, have the players watch the whole game rather than phone in at random times. Have some bigger personalities as well. Ruddy & Douglas sounded a bit bored to be honest, but I guess a lot of us would be after being in shutdown for so long. Perhaps an opposition view could be included.
Yeah get Neil in. That would liven things up a bit . . .

Back
Top Bottom