Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Best Ever Wolves Centre Half's! Part 2

Best Ever Wolves Centre Half's! Part 2

• Total voters

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arcadius, kind of lost where we're going with this? Are you now doing 2 teams - old and modern? What happened to Billy Wright, who will be in every Wolves fans' team?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Good polling skills Arcadius!

Lescott and Richards were the two most talented centre halves I have seen. However, for length of service and his role in getting us promoted to the top flight and then contributing hugely to us staying up for a couple of seasons, Craddock just gets my second vote over Richards.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arcadius, kind of lost where we're going with this? Are you now doing 2 teams - old and modern? What happened to Billy Wright, who will be in every Wolves fans' team?
Apologies, getting ahead of myself - can now see 2nd poll!!!!!!

S

SimplyTheWolves

Please note you can all VOTE FOR TWO!!

Arcadius I would repeat that quite often if I were you, as once people vote they can't vote again, as I found out. So it may be worth stipulating that both votes should be done at the same time.

C

cooper_J

Richards and Lescott are the best in our contemporary history.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Joleen had to be my first choice as he is my favourite CB that I have seen play

It was a toss up between Deano and Jody for the second. I have gone for Jody for getting us to the Premier League and then helping us stay there before age and injuries set in.

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For those who have yet to vote, please note you can vote for TWO of the nominations!!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dean Richards for me. He was oustanding for us, particularly before he injured his knee when his car skided on ice.

M

morosewolf

Interesting to contrast the way the two at the top of the list chose to leave the club. One on a Bosman, the other after signing a contract and having a gentlemen's agreement.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jody Craddock gives his all for the team and the club but you surely can't be serious about his ability being one of the best.......

Back
Top Bottom