Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Benitez to Everton

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fans really do need to take you. If they dont really back you, you have no chance. Agree he should be doing better, but at the same time, they have been underachieving for a while. They need fresh blood and the owner isnt investing.
To be fair their owner has invested significantly over the last 5 years and I’m sure would have expected to see them competing at the top end of the table.
As for Benitez, he was lauded at Newcastle for keeping them up under Mike Ashley while Bruce accomplished the same thing and barely received any plaudits. So pleased we chose to go in a different direction.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair their owner has invested significantly over the last 5 years and I’m sure would have expected to see them competing at the top end of the table.
As for Benitez, he was lauded at Newcastle for keeping them up under Mike Ashley while Bruce accomplished the same thing and barely received any plaudits. So pleased we chose to go in a different direction.

He has invested in the past, but there has been a hell of a lot of dross in there. They need a complete rebuild really.

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Benitez is the definition of a safe pair of hands, but the grand old club Everton is such a poisoned chalice right now that it was mission impossible.
They need someone to rudely wake them up from the sleepwalking mode they are stuck in right now, but who would that be? No cash to spend, a boatload of primadonnas, supporters up in arms, a new stadium looming in the near future which will take a lot of effort for their top brass...

In comparison, it's marvellous to be a Wolves supporter right now!!

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
looking at what Everton have splurged over the last 5 years and seeing where they are today proves you need more than just throwing a ton of money at it thinking that it will bring success, man united and villa being very similar. i think wolves are taking a much better pathway.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its about whether your face fits and the circumstances the club find themselves in. If Bruce had paid 25m for Chris Woods there would be protests outside the ground.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely Nuno to Everton makes sense?
After the disaster he had a spurs, he needs to pick his next club carefully.

I don’t think they have any money to spend. So he would be working with what they have.

Back
Top Bottom