Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Be careful what you wish for, Part 3

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People wanted mick gone, Morgan reacts at the wrong time.

Fans don't want Bruce, Morgan appoints TC

Football is boring under Stale, Morgan brings in Saunders.

There is a lot wrong at this club, an awful lot, but some fans have to take a look at themselves as well in all this.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fans are the one and only good thing about this club at the moment but hey lets have a go at them again when they are the very least of the problems at this current disgrace and shambles.

E

Edgmond Wolf

The fans are the one and only good thing about this club at the moment but hey lets have a go at them again when they are the very least of the problems at this current disgrace and shambles.

This in Spades

To be honest sick to death of been blamed by some nameless soul on here. Go do one mate, I go home and some away, sing my heart out for this useless bunch.

Don't need some do gooder telling me its my fault

T

Tuco

There is a lot wrong at this club, an awful lot, but some fans have to take a look at themselves as well in all this.

I'm sorry, but I didn't realise in my 9 years as a ST holder I was responsible for the results on the pitch. The board/chairman make the decisions on who manages the club and they have made a monumental £$%! up in the man they decided was right to sort us out.

If we were responsible Saunders would have been sacked already.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not saying it's the fans fault just re establishing to be careful what we have wished for in past few months

P

Paul76

The only $$$$ing thing wrong with this club is Steve Morgan's awful decision making.

Who barged into the dressing room after the Liverpool defeat and undermined the manager? Who kept faith in Mick for far too long? Who sacked Mick just after the transfer window?

Who fannied around for 2 weeks only to appoint Terry as manager? Who appointed Stale whom had no experience of management in the English second tier? Who bottled the Stale project only to appoint the novice Dean Saunders?

Who failed to back successive managers in transfer window? Who sanctioned the sale of our best players literally just before the window closed?

I could go on. And you come on here blaming the fans?

Have a word with yourself. You're a disgrace.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The fans have been the only positive to come out of this awful, awful season. 23,000+ today and few Huddersfield fans.

Think again!

D

Deleted member 3518

This in Spades

To be honest sick to death of been blamed by some nameless soul on here. Go do one mate, I go home and some away, sing my heart out for this useless bunch.

Don't need some do gooder telling me its my fault

Agree 100% yet another let's blame the fans post, truly pathetic!!

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
just about to watch the footie league show

i'll be sure and let the op know which bit of the defeat us fans are responsible for

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So let's all skip along in our merry way all happy and delighted at the shower of $$$$ being served up by the $$$$$$s that run it. Morgan, Moxey and Saunders have been let off lightly so far by us suffering fans. 'Blame the fans' is a poor excuse.

P

Paul76

I think the players being a crock of $$$$e doesn't help

One particular manager would have got rid of the Donkey's. Morgan chose to sack the manager instead of confronting the real problem, the players.

The players won the day. Unfortunately, Wolves lost.

D

Deleted member 4152

One particular manager would have got rid of the Donkey's. Morgan chose to sack the manager instead of confronting the real problem, the players.

The players won the day. Unfortunately, Wolves lost.

This.

Does anyone really think morgan gives a flying $$$$ what we the fans think? Anyone really believe that he didnt give bruce the job because he reads mol mix? Money money money dictates with morgan i am afraid.

Fletcher, kightly, jarvis. No need to sell we were told, club well run we were told. Wheres the money gone?

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've taken a look at myself and yes fully agree that I didn't wan't Bruce at the time. IF the fans did sway Morgan's decision then I accept some of the blame as history shows this was a bad mistake.

BUT the discontent at Bruce was never under the knowledge that the idiot would concede our PL place and appoint CONNOR. I accept no blame for that idiotic decision.

N

Notposh

I think that ite a combination of poor decision making at the top and the players being responsible for our plight.
The players were content to bumble along in their comfort zone under Uncle Mick then were happy to have their mate TC appointed but still failed to respond to save their mates skin. Then the appointment of SS who the existing players on the staff clearly didnt want to play for so he was shown the door in comes DS gets no backing from the powers that be in the transfer window to improve the squad, was starting to turn things round until the latest spate of injuries left him with the usual loads of old tosh to have to select from highlighting the folly of not making some signings in the transfer window. I dont reallyblame DS for our current predicament but likewise dont really think he is the man for the job either

wolf of sedgley

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is not the fan's fault that Morgan is as dopey as $$$$ when it comes to making important footballing decisions! How did he ever become so rich!? This property game must be a piece of $$$$.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are you seriously blaming the fans for our downfall? That's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom