Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

BBC Televised 4th Rd Matches

Himleywolf

Reaction score
No it's not us.

Friday 27th Jan Derby v Leicester. Should be a decent game.

Sunday 29th Jan 12.00 Milwall v Watford, again could be a good game.

Sunday 4.00 Palace or Bolton v Man City OR Man Utd V Wigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what we pay our license fee for folks, to watch classic sporting encounters.
Can't someone at the BBC use a bit of imagination.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
no surprise, got to get Man Utd on!! Can't stand the BBCs coverage or the so called experts and pundits, Danny Murphy is so boring and full of **** i can't believe it

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm assuming it'll be Bolton v Man City and if not Utd v Wigan.

Slight more imaginative than the likely all PL 5.30 game on BT.

How many are really going to tune in to Derby v Leicester on a Friday night though, might be a good game but I can't imagine your average person is going to tune in for that, just ruins it for the fans of both clubs.

D

Deleted member TW5162

We are on BT Sport coverage starts at 12pm KO at 12.30pm.

E

Essex Wolf

Now should LFC win at Plymouth and were then at home to one of the so called big PL clubs you could almost guarantee that would be a televised game.

W

we8wba

TBH of you was a bt subscriber I wouldn't be happy with

Plymouth v wolves

Or

Liverpool youth team vs wolves

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Serious question when did Man Utd last play a cup tie that wasn't televised live?
I am sick to the back teeth of seeing them week in week out.They are boring to watch but I suppose the natives of Bournemouth are ecstatic

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers mate.
Another perfect example of not giving a flying **** about the travelling supporters.
Better than being on the Friday night to be fair! It's only an hour and 20 away on train so an 8am start for most it's only what Exeter and Plymouth fans have to do most away games, we are lucky really being in the Midlands

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Serious question when did Man Utd last play a cup tie that wasn't televised live?
I am sick to the back teeth of seeing them week in week out.They are boring to watch but I suppose the natives of Bournemouth are ecstatic
Think this will be tie number 52 in a row

R

reanswolf

Talk Sport are just the same, its effin ridiculous. I understand them getting more airtime than anyone else, but our media in effect sponsor MUFC.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talk Sport are just the same, its effin ridiculous. I understand them getting more airtime than anyone else, but our media in effect sponsor MUFC.
Let us not forget reans MUTV otherwise known as Sky Sports ! Every sodding day a Manure love in takes place. For instance today we were treated to an extended interview with that preening schmuck Ibrahimovic or Zlatan as the sycophants in the Manchester United driven media insist we all call him.

Back
Top Bottom