Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Batth starts for Wednesday

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only switched on 5 mins ago and so far he's played a charlton attacker onside and has gotten away with a complete miss kick in his own box. He's not covering himself in glory so far...

Charlton look good though.

D

Dewsburywolf

Only switched on 5 mins ago and so far he's played a charlton attacker onside and has gotten away with a complete miss kick in his own box. He's not covering himself in glory so far....

Flicked over at 8 & must say I agree with you

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My friend at work is a wednesday fan and says hes doing really well so far this season.

J

Jack

Sheff Wednesday look absolute pants. No creativity, no tempo, no decent players...then I realised who was managing them.

As for Batth, 5 out of ten so far. Loves a hoof.

What was Morrison's celebrations all about? He nearly missed it!

D

Dewsburywolf

What was Morrison's celebrations all about? He nearly missed it!

Apparently his mum was in the crowd. No mention of a father of course.......................................

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Commentator didn't know who he was. Quite funny, never mentioned him once - could have bin a Baggie though I suppose.

B

Ballywolf1977

I had this pleasure of presenting a Bottle of Champagne to Clinton Morrison when we played the Blues at there ground the first time we were in the Prem.

What a compete $$$$, he was giving it the big un saying that they could of won easily and that we were going one way and that was down (he was right about the going down bit). I was tempted to snot Clinton but decided against it. Robbie Savage was also there in a white suit and brown tie. He looked a right pleb but was a top bloke.

Back
Top Bottom