Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ban Robert Jones from wolves games

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure his first match was one of ours. Is he scarred from it?

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looked like a soft push on Neto for our non-pen but on closer inspection it looks like his foot was clipped as well, surely that's a pen?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s what VAR is supposed to be for.

And why Coote is a total waste of space.

As for Jones, I didn’t think he was that bad, especially compared to some of the very one sided performances we’ve seen from officials.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The biggest thing we need to change is Lemina constantly picking up silly bookings,

I think we should have had a penalty but also Villa could have been given one, I don't think there was any Violent Conduct towards Hwang he got his in the face but the 1st was accidental and I didn't see the second one if I'm honest but it was VAR what looked at that

We've had some truly bizarre decisions against us... on the balance today he wasn't to bad apart from letting Mcginn get away with to much.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t make Watkins go off for treatment . He is that thick

Gives fouls for a tiny push all game , but nothing on Neto for blatant foul

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t make Watkins go off for treatment . He is that thick

Gives fouls for a tiny push all game , but nothing on Neto for blatant foul

Villa would've had a penalty for Docs push in the back when Watkins clean through if that was the case.

He wasn't that bad.

If only our tactics weren't "give it to Neto or play for a set piece"

Jeru360

Reaction score
Thought Villa should have had as many cards if not more than us. Lemina’s second yellow was legit. VAR should have helped Jones today but they did not as usual. “Clear and obvious error” will be used as the excuse. I do t feel good or bad about any refs anymore - it’s all crap.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I mean apart from not awarding a penalty when McGinn was dragging Dawson around the penalty box in the first half, not giving a penalty when Neto got shoved off the ball, not taking any action when they were leaving feet in tackles and not taking action when Hwang got a forearm in the face. Twice, I thought he did ok.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Master clash in being inept by jones and coote throughout, I don't usually have a go at refs but this one was right up there with Mr Dean and uriah Ronnie for those with a memory of him

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He wasn't even that bad, some of you lot are clueless. Corruption blah blah blah, it's boring.

If our players stopped doing stupid **** like barging into player's backs when they're looking for a foul and kicking the ball away to delay the restart then we'd be better off

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The ref was fine.
Some of the players on both sides need to grow up though.
McGinn did an impression of Podence in the first half spending more time in the floor than standing up. As for Lemino, there's no way you can be pulling people back when you're already on a yellow

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He wasn't even that bad, some of you lot are clueless. Corruption blah blah blah, it's boring.

If our players stopped doing stupid **** like barging into player's backs when they're looking for a foul and kicking the ball away to delay the restart then we'd be better off
i actually agree with you for once.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest Watkins had a better penalty appeal than Neto.

Doc did it a couple times. Think twice on Villa players in our box & then one when pressuring their defender. Idiot.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doc did it a couple times. Think twice on Villa players in our box & then one when pressuring their defender. Idiot.
Never seen anyone look more sheepish ! But he probably saved a certain goal.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The biggest thing we need to change is Lemina constantly picking up silly bookings,

I think we should have had a penalty but also Villa could have been given one, I don't think there was any Violent Conduct towards Hwang he got his in the face but the 1st was accidental and I didn't see the second one if I'm honest but it was VAR what looked at that

We've had some truly bizarre decisions against us... on the balance today he wasn't to bad apart from letting Mcginn get away with to much.
It's very easy for footballers to hide their intent. The second head knock on Hwang was just that IMHO.

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
I mean apart from not awarding a penalty when McGinn was dragging Dawson around the penalty box in the first half, not giving a penalty when Neto got shoved off the ball, not taking any action when they were leaving feet in tackles and not taking action when Hwang got a forearm in the face. Twice, I thought he did ok.
Some on here thought the ref had a good game. LOL

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're comparing poor with awful with utterly abysmal. When we get somebody poor these days, we see a half decent referee.

Coote was never going to ask for a penalty check, lest the referee change his mind when going to the monitor. That's assuming he was not asleep when it happened.

Happy with the point, regardless of the side acts. We could so easily have lost that at the death.

I'm beginning to warm towards GON, who again just about outwitted his elite managerial opponent. Villa undoubtedly have the better side and I'd be disappointed with that result if I was a Villa fan. Villa fans presently being gracious towards us on the phone-in. We are a bit of a thorn in their side of late.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s your explanation for McGinn still being on the pitch? By the same standards as applied to Lemina, he could have had half a dozen yellows.
i don’t have one. i was responding to someone saying the Lemina red was a joke.

Reactions: Ned

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Made on error for each side on the penalties. It’s a nailed-on second yellow for Lemina. And the extra minute at the end is because of the Lemina dismissal.

Not great but we’ve had plenty worse.

Back
Top Bottom