Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ballot System

Reaction score
Looks like there is about two thousand tickets left from looking at the website. You would have thought there still should be a reasonable amount left when they go on sale to group 2 on Friday.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Home and away season ticket holder... Didn't even put me in the ballot...... They didn't want my money.... Got in the cooperate box today that work has got for nowt........was gonna say no but I've missed the footy...........

Last edited:

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A quick calculation of remaining tickets shows around 1800 still available. Gives some hope to those of us in priority group two but little to no chance if you are in groups below that.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And ive told you that man city charge over £150 less than us, Leicester £100 and Man utd ST have been frozen for about 5yrs but you still dont listen
What has any other club got to do with what Wolves do? Seems like you have an issue with the way the club is run.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What has any other club got to do with what Wolves do? Seems like you have an issue with the way the club is run.
Im pointing out that to be successful you dont need to pay more for your ticket. Hence why i referenced man city and leicester.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im pointing out that to be successful you dont need to pay more for your ticket. Hence why i referenced man city and leicester.
However those clubs have been in the premier league a lot longer than us. Until full capacity can be reached ticket prices will be slightly higher don’t see the issue myself but each club has their own model.

Moving forward it will be interesting to see what next season brings in terms of pricing and hopefully it will be made more cheaper with more crowds. Council permitting obviously.

Success comes at a cost, and ours is through Mendes. This was always going to happen.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope people sabotage this game and all those that have paid this ludicrous fee

I hate where this football club is going and fans rolling over to this . Pathetic and weak

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope people sabotage this game and all those that have paid this ludicrous fee

I hate where this football club is going and fans rolling over to this . Pathetic and weak
Rather arrogant to want to screw your fellow fans who happen to have a different view to you.

If "people sabotage this game" l hope that they don't whinge if life bans follow.

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
My guess is Wolves priced the tickets to cover the cost of opening up the stadium for the day. Had there been 8k fans I think the price per ticket would be half they are now.

Also, most season ticket holders have saved hundreds by not going to games this season, so a one off extra £5/£10 is hardly breaking the bank is it?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A different view - pricing out others out our club. No respect. Selfish *******s
So where were you when tickets going up to £30 priced fans out? Or £25? Or £20? Were you one of the selfish ones then? Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

There's about £150 billion in the hands of British people who've not been able to spend it.
The only way UK businesses will return strongly is if the public spend that money and get it washing around the economy. Similar to Rishi Sunak's Eat Out To Help Out, but hopefully killing less people.
£45 is a lot for a nothing game that is on the TV, and you don't have to spend it. But you could buy stuff from the club shop instead, or go and help out a local business with the £45. It's only a football match that will be forgotten in 90 minutes....there is really not much you're going to miss out on.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like there is about two thousand tickets left from looking at the website. You would have thought there still should be a reasonable amount left when they go on sale to group 2 on Friday.
Interesting so many left on sale .Shows the debate on here is reflected on ticket sales.

bully9

Reaction score
Interesting so many left on sale .Shows the debate on here is reflected on ticket sales.
Does it , i know of atleast 11 away season ticket holders who would of bought the tickets however much they were , some in group 4 most in 3 a few in 2 , if the tickets would of been sold to away season ticket holders 1st there would be a lot less on sale now

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everything goes up. Have a look what other teams are charging were no different and cheaper than many. Ultimately if you want success on the pitch you may need to pay a bit more for your ticket.

**** isnt it.
Hmmmm, priced out of going down the molineux or success.
The matchday experience is so much more for me than fancy rich footballers. It's about seeing me mates and having a laugh. I'd take **** football and all mates being able to afford it cheers.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does it , i know of atleast 11 away season ticket holders who would of bought the tickets however much they were , some in group 4 most in 3 a few in 2 , if the tickets would of been sold to away season ticket holders 1st there would be a lot less
Does for me i was expecting them all to be sold yesterday.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This brings back memories of days of counting how many tickets were left in the championship!

****ing lots about 6 years ago was the answer

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
My guess is Wolves priced the tickets to cover the cost of opening up the stadium for the day. Had there been 8k fans I think the price per ticket would be half they are now.

Also, most season ticket holders have saved hundreds by not going to games this season, so a one off extra £5/£10 is hardly breaking the bank is it?
Ajax melted down their trophy to give a medal to each STH - a move which probably cost ten of thousands of euros.

We charge 4.5k fans £45 to make £200k - at £20 (which everyone would have been happy to pay) that would have made them £100k.

Whose fans have a better feeling about their team after the worst year of most people's lives - it's not Wolves fans.

Oh and also - most of the people paying £45 are probably still owed £100+ by the club for the 19/20 season ticket.

Lockdown has changed people's priorities and it's a time to get people back engaged in football (and spending all Saturday revolving around it) rather than try and squeeze out that last drip of enthusiasm out of them.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where do it show how many tickets are left?
In the world's least shocking news most of the available tickets are in the ends of the SBU, the SBL, the sides of the North Bank and the Gene Kelly....

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone who requested their tickets delivered via the Wolves app actually got them yet? I've just got a blank screen of death on the "My Tickets" page...

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whose fans have a better feeling about their team after the worst year of most people's lives - it's not Wolves fans.

While I agree with much of what you say, I don't think the above is true. To be honest, I really think it's not that big a deal - 4k fans will buy expensive tickets, season tickets will go up a bit, we'll all moan and ultimately if the team do okay then Molineux will be full. If season tickets go up 30-40% then yeah I won't be happy but until then I can't help thinking people need to chill out a bit.

Nige

Reaction score
A quick calculation of remaining tickets shows around 1800 still available. Gives some hope to those of us in priority group two but little to no chance if you are in groups below that.
:D So much for the protest..

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But as far as I’m aware nobody seems to know how many were in each priority group
To that end we don’t know if the take up from priority group 1 was good or bad

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought you was guaranteed a ticket in priority group one ? But yes who knows i would of thought 4,000 as a guess.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How long did it take for others (pint at home option selected after seeing comment on here) to get their tickets through? I've had the purchase confirmation but nothing since.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

How long did it take for others (pint at home option selected after seeing comment on here) to get their tickets through? I've had the purchase confirmation but nothing since.
My ticket still hadn’t come after 24 hours from getting confirmation email and so I sent a reply to confirmation email to tell them this and they immediately responded to say they would resend the email with the ticket, which they did.

Back
Top Bottom