Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ballot System

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prices will be decided after the ballot, why?

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Havent read small print but wander if you can register as a group? Rather than individually

TezzaWolf

Reaction score
Havent read small print but wander if you can register as a group? Rather than individually
You can mate.

It says on the OS site when you click on the ballot in the morning you have to select number of people in the entry and method you'll be travelling to the ground

Will also need photo ID if succesful

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn't find anything on the link regarding groups. Me and my Dad both live in the same household and are on each others linked accounts. Does anyone know if we'd both be selected via the ballot, or is there a chance one of us could be and the other not?

TezzaWolf

Reaction score
Couldn't find anything on the link regarding groups. Me and my Dad both live in the same household and are on each others linked accounts. Does anyone know if we'd both be selected via the ballot, or is there a chance one of us could be and the other not?
From reading the site, When you enter the ballot tomorrow, you'll have the option to enter together

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's great to see football moving forward and planning to get fans back into the ground. Whoever gets to go, have a great time and make enough noise for all of us who won't be there.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to make it clear though, this is only open to season ticket holders.
I got excited as a member until I read that.
Good luck to those of you who will be in with a chance of seeing a live game this season!

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
Just to make it clear though, this is only open to season ticket holders.
I got excited as a member until I read that.
Good luck to those of you who will be in with a chance of seeing a live game this season!

It should only be for those who watched the full 90 minutes of the Burnley game.

:grimacing:

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldnt find link lol
Where is it
Didnt see anything mentioning the match

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasn't going to bother till next season for obvious reasons living 100+ miles away dependent on public transport, but changed my mind because of all the questioning of our best manager since Barnwell, will hopefully get a ticket and show my support for Nuno.

Hazza

Reaction score
Wasn't going to bother till next season for obvious reasons living 100+ miles away dependent on public transport, but changed my mind because of all the questioning of our best manager since Barnwell, will hopefully get a ticket and show my support for Nuno.
Same here, would love to get tickets now, there’s four of us and would be lovely to show the boys some support

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prices will be decided after the ballot, why?
Pure guess but maybe they’re waiting for full details of what they will need to do as part of government guidelines.

Talk previously of events like this needing a test and mask to be included as part of the ticket price initially (as I believe has been the case with some test events) depending on what they decide to do.

I guess they wouldn’t want to set on a price until they have those details.

(Not looking to start a debate on what should and shouldn’t be necessary guidelines wise either btw, just simply a suggestion about pricing).

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So if your kid ain’t got a passport he ain’t getting in !!!

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure if it's a nipper that won't be an issue. Just to stop people selling them isn't it.
Would have thought of have to prove test it will be for kids too with I’d , just so they marry up ..

D

Deleted member 11332

Would have thought of have to prove test it will be for kids too with I’d , just so they marry up ..

Doesn't mention a test anywhere though? You don't need one for a beer garden so why would you in a football stadium when you will be further away from people.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its a chance to extend my 51 consecutive seasons of attending at least 1 league game at Molineux to 52 seasons.
Respect sir. My first match was in '67 so a couple more seasons in my case - I've never missed attending any season since.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will happily travel from London to do the same.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I usually like to attend the last home game. Even in poor seasons (and this one's not even close) I always feel fans should show appreciation of the players and staffs efforts. I also hope in the vast majority of cases it's not a permanent farewell.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
me too (from london also)

massive ****ing banner with OBRIGADO NUNO

keep going son, all the decent ones are with you

Such an arrogant attitude. People are well within their rights to be critical of poor displays and I can't imagine for one second Nuno and the players being upset by it given they will be fully aware that they have been disappointing this season.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Will people be tested for Anti-Nunoitis and refused a ballot if traces of the virus are found on their Social Media accounts.

Surely we can’t risk them attending as they will, without doubt, try and infect others with this vile plague.
I'm immune anyway, I had the DS vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom