Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

BACK BRUNO NOW

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been a fan since the old 4th division so loving see the best team of my wolves supporting life. Been too see wolves at Aldershot, Crawley town and a molineux with only two sides. Applied to Wolverhampton uni (3 hours away), with no intention of studying there, just for an excuse to go and see the ground. Which I did. Sorry Mum. Dad would understand and secretly I think he knew on the drive up. My first kit was a shockingly badly made scoreline kit with socks that didn't even stretch over my shinpads did to the **** nature of the material. The patches fell off too and the shorts were too tight. Bought some merchandise it off a wooden hut in the carpark which was the club shop. Convinced two mates to take in wolves v Gillingham on the way back from Hartlepool v Brighton (I live 20 mins from Brighton). My mates car got broken into in the Fox hotel car park (don't ask). We won 5-0. Went to Bristol away the day of the three pigs in my own and avoided a bearing by pretending I was a 20 years old son of what looked like a 30 year old Dad Bristol city supporter with his toddler son. Went to see England schoolboys v someone in 89 or 90 at Wembley and almost cried because i was able to buy a Sherpa van final scarf for 20p. I still have the scarf. I couldn't get play off final tickets and was round a mates house watching it. I was so nervous I was drinking at the times the speed of everyone else and I think I did follow through with the crying that day.

I don't have a season ticket though so feel free to ignore my views.
What a great read and right from the heart, no bs.
Love it.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your question is flawed.
Who decides what’s ‘sufficient ambition’? What’s the criteria?

And Wolves DID back Bruno in the last window…….they offered him players but he didn’t want them.
So, Bruno chose not to increase the squad.

Not consistently ignoring his head coaches plea for players would be a start? In fact the last two head coaches.
They only offered him desperate cheap last second no marks like Keiffer Moore on deadline day for goodness sake. Why do we not actually enter the window having been proactive for once?

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok, then it’s fair to say that if Wolves signed van Dijk, de Bruyne and Salah , there’d be posters still be complaining and moaning about Jeff.

You act like people are expecting too much. We really aren't. You just fail to see what is right in front of your nose. You might not see through Jeff/Fosun but I and many others can. You can't keep raising ticket prices, ripping fans off and taking them for mugs etc for a diminishing product on the pitch when the prospects of little business and selling the Crown jewels appear to be the future. It doesn't wash. The real match going fans aren't gullible to this nonsense, especially the rubbish Shi and his cronies span in the summer at that Q and A. Trust us they said. Went well that!

The team on the pitch and the manager are doing very well, the board and recruitment are not.

meeee67

Reaction score
We have done well with what we have so far this season but on balance we are down in first team depth and I don't think it would take too much to go the other way... Overall the manager and team have over achieved I think.....Credit to them......

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not consistently ignoring his head coaches plea for players would be a start? In fact the last two head coaches.
They only offered him desperate cheap last second no marks like Keiffer Moore on deadline day for goodness sake. Why do we not actually enter the window having been proactive for once?
Re: your first sentence. Jeff did NOT ignore his two coaches. Players WERE brought in for both coaches.
Re: Your remark …”They only offered him desperate cheap last second no marks like Keiffer Moore.”
This sentence is dripping with bias but no facts. You don’t know that they only offered desperate players.
Wolves wouldn’t have offered Bruno bad or inadequate players……transfer team and scouts would have been putting reports and dossiers together for a long time.
Can you name any of the other players , besides Moore, Wolves offered Bruno? Any at all?
Re: your last sentence…..not sure what you mean or getting at, tbh.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You act like people are expecting too much. We really aren't. You just fail to see what is right in front of your nose. You might not see through Jeff/Fosun but I and many others can. You can't keep raising ticket prices, ripping fans off and taking them for mugs etc for a diminishing product on the pitch when the prospects of little business and selling the Crown jewels appear to be the future. It doesn't wash. The real match going fans aren't gullible to this nonsense, especially the rubbish Shi and his cronies span in the summer at that Q and A. Trust us they said. Went well that!

The team on the pitch and the manager are doing very well, the board and recruitment are not.
Ok….let’s agree on one or two things here.
Neither of us are infallible or are without bias.

Apparently, according to you I can’t see right in front of my nose or see through Jeff/Fosun. Really? The implication being that you can…….not shy, are you?
Holy cow…..some of this post is like something from a QAnon devotee……different topic but same reasoning.
The Q and A was before Nuno leaving but I still trust them to manage the club in a professional, competent manner. You didn’t like the Q&A…..ok, …I did.
Our current PL stay has seen us do very well, we bring players in every window, Jeff brought in Bruno over Nuno leaving , in another attempt to improve the team‘s performance and all this on a very limited budget.
Is everything rosy?……of course not but it’s pretty damn good.

The recruitment are not good? Really? I most strenuously disagree.
Sa, Neto, Raul, Neves, etc.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Apparently, according to you I can’t see right in front of my nose or see through Jeff/Fosun. Really? The implication being that you can…….not shy, are you?
Holy cow…..some of this post is like something from a QAnon devotee……different topic but same reasoning.
The Q and A was before Nuno leaving but I still trust them to manage the club in a professional, competent manner. You didn’t like the Q&A…..ok, …I did.
Our current PL stay has seen us do very well, we bring players in every window, Jeff brought in Bruno over Nuno leaving , in another attempt to improve the team‘s performance and all this on a very limited budget.

Oh come on. If you have actually bothered to read my posts, the recruitment since summer 2019 ie the last 18 months or so, has not been good enough. That's obvious to anybody that Fosun are cutting back. On the Q and A, you're on your own there pal.

He brought Bruno in in the hope that he could get the best out of a tiny squad, which in fairness he is. He's been totally let down despite many pleas for players.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You did because any price rises don’t affect you sat on your sofa with a DAZN subscription.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re: your first sentence. Jeff did NOT ignore his two coaches. Players WERE brought in for both coaches.
Re: Your remark …”They only offered him desperate cheap last second no marks like Keiffer Moore.”
This sentence is dripping with bias but no facts. You don’t know that they only offered desperate players.
Wolves wouldn’t have offered Bruno bad or inadequate players……transfer team and scouts would have been putting reports and dossiers together for a long time.
Can you name any of the other players , besides Moore, Wolves offered Bruno? Any at all?
Re: your last sentence…..not sure what you mean or getting at, tbh.

Yes he did. Both asked for players constantly. Nuno on China tour in preseason - "we must go hard in the market". Ended up with a poor window Neto aside. Bruno has asked for players for weeks, still nothing. And now today Bruno has effectively been forced to toe the party line.

The kieffer Moore thing isn't biased. Come on, you seriously think someone like that is a long term target of a club with supposed ambition?

Re my last sentence - in the last 18 months or so we seem to be increasingly disorganised when it comes to transfers. We are reactive not proactive. This is evidenced by the issues we are facing now. A number of players out of contract with seemingly no offer, this should have been sorted by now. Adama should have been sorted by now, should've gone or signed by now. Neves if he keeps this form up will be poached by the vultures in the summer. Long term absentees well who knows how they'll recover?

What I'm saying is as a result of not strengthening and being proactive in the market for some time, we potentially leave ourselves a big rebuild in the summer. This sort of thing doesn't exactly entice quality players to join your club when the general trajectory of the club isn't upwards.

R

reanswolf

Stop with this **** around if you dont go to molineux u cant have an opinion. Its absolute bullshine.
No but in someone like Vancouver Wolf who very likely doesn't go to games, yet routinely flames any paying customer who dare criticise anything and makes constantly snide comments about Wolves fans, the comment was very appropriate.

And of course all fans have the right to an opinion, whether you go or not, but if you are paying customer outlaying a lot of money like £600-£700, you have the right to question what you are paying for. A lot of people made a lot of financial sacrifices to pay the considerable increase in ST prices. Your opinion as a paying customer is more important and your opinion may well be different to people who don't go. And he (and others) are not saying everything is bad about Fosun before certain posters try to twist things or exaggerate, how on earth could it be? But he is simply questioning the last year or two which has been different, and certainly not progressive, typifed by Scott Sellars latest statement. Lets hope that is bluff, but we should wait to the end of the window and then appraise things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No but in someone like Vancouver Wolf who very likely doesn't go to games, yet routinely flames any paying customer who dare criticise anything and makes constantly snide comments about Wolves fans, the comment was very appropriate.
Doubt he’s ever been to wolverhampton let alone a game!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh come on. If you have actually bothered to read my posts, the recruitment since summer 2019 ie the last 18 months or so, has not been good enough. That's obvious to anybody that Fosun are cutting back. On the Q and A, you're on your own there pal.

He brought Bruno in in the hope that he could get the best out of a tiny squad, which in fairness he is. He's been totally let down despite many pleas for players.
Ok, fair enough. We disagree on some things……perfectly normal and all good.:)

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tell me about it. It is bonkers. They are telling us they cant find a central midfield player that can do this when nearly every other Premier League side can! Just cant believe we have 3 senior central midfield players and there appears to me that yet again there is little or no urgency to strengthen this area of the squad.

I do wonder about our scouting system on occasions. How hard can it be to find a central midfield player? We've only been waiting for around 3 years!

It ay the scouts..It's tight fisted Jeff that's the problem.They can scout all the good players under the sun.but if scrooge dow sign em off,there's no bloody point.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see why some still back Jeff and see no wrong in Fosun as they have been very good for us. My massive concern is what is the direction now though? They simply cannot keep holding off some real investment much longer or we will end up going backwards very quickly if we arent careful.

The summer is a big concern for me. Lack of decent investment could see us in a real struggle if we arent careful. Several players still out of contract, Adama either gone or 12 months left, Neves will be getting bids as could others.
It just feels to me like all of the real ambition has gone and they are treading water now.

We are lucky that Bruno has done well and certain players havent got injured or we would have been up **** creek this season.

ya keep forgetting the paddle. :D

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is it that some cannot see that Bruno and the team are doing well despite Fosun, not because of?
I agree with a lot of your posts, but that isnt fair or accurate in my view.

Fosun appointed Lage, and have given him backing. Not just in terms of signings, which
were decent in the summer, but also in the sense of retaining our best players.

I would argue the backing is too risk averse at a key moment in the club's cycle, which
all football clubs have to navigate, but it is plain wrong to simply cast Fosun as the bad guys in all this.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And of course all fans have the right to an opinion, whether you go or not, but if you are paying customer outlaying a lot of money like £600-£700, you have the right to question what you are paying for. A lot of people made a lot of financial sacrifices to pay the considerable increase in ST prices. Your opinion as a paying customer is more important and your opinion may well be different to people who don't go. And he (and others) are not saying everything is bad about Fosun before certain posters try to twist things or exaggerate, how on earth could it be? But he is simply questioning the last year or two which has been different, and certainly not progressive, typifed by Scott Sellars latest statement. Lets hope that is bluff, but we should wait to the end of the window and then appraise things.
Ok. @reanswolf

My figures are most likely off as I have little to go by but maybe you’ll get the gist.
Wolves have about 30,000 ST and there always some who don’t have a ST but go to some games.
So, maybe annual 60,000 paid customers. Is that reasonable?

How many Wolves fans are there in Britain? Anybody? Would it be at least 300,000?
So that’s about 240,000 non paying Wolves fans?
What about Wolves fans abroad? How many? 100,00?……again non paying.

Are these non paying fans allowed or entitled to offer opinions about the club or the team?
However, do fans who buy merchandise from the club have a right to agree or disagree with the Molineux attending fans?

If you are on a beach in Portugal and a guy sees your Wolves shirt and he too has a similiar shirt and wants to chat with you. Would you politely say to him, “excuse me, but I’ll only talk to you about Wolves if you pay to go to games”

Now if Bod or Mutchy didn’t have a ‘non paying fans may not post ‘ policy on the front door of Molineux Mix, then surely that’s not my fault.

I have never discussed or offered an opinion about S.T.s on here…..that would be crass.

P.S. Wolves received nearly £63m from overseas TV for 2019/10.

Last edited:

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lets be honest Bruno is doing an amazing job with what he has, the Club brought in Mosquera, Sa, RAN, Hwang and took up the option on RAN over the summer, none of those signings could be said to be marquee signings in fact for the most part I would say more like bargain basement signings for a team suposedly looking to get into europe.
If we dont make at least 1 signing that Bruno wants during january then I personally will be disapointed yes it seems like Bruno has been told to reign back on saying that he wants players, and if thats the case then I can clearly remember him saying in an early interview that he is 40+ and hasnt come here to Wolves just to waste his time, If the club dont back him then its pretty clear that he is wasting his time here. Fosun have been here what 5 years now and we are almost halfway in that 10 year plan but Iv no idea anymore what that plan is now, seems to me its to buy players cheap and to sell on at a profit that can only go on for so long before it impacts on what should be the priority which is the Team on the pitch. So far its worked with Jota, and MIR and with Doc but Doc was not down to Fosun, It obviously will be true when Neves goes, then after that if a realistic bid comes in for players such as Kilman, RAN, Neto, Adama, Coady perhaps even Sa. If thats the 10 year plan then I dont like it one little bit because those are the players we should be building around not selling them on to the highest bidder.

Ambition! do we as a Club have any anymore ?.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok. @reanswolf

My figures are most likely off as I have little to go by but maybe you’ll get the gist.
Wolves have about 30,000 ST and there always some who don’t have a ST but go to some games.

How many Wolves fans are there in Britain? Anybody? Would it be at least 300,000?

Are these non paying fans allowed or entitled to offer opinions about the club or the team?
However, do fans who buy merchandise from the club have a right to agree or disagree with the Molineux attending fans?

If you are on a beach in Portugal and a guy sees your Wolves shirt and he too has a similiar shirt and wants to chat with you. Would you politely say to him, “excuse me, but I’ll only talk to you about Wolves if you pay to go to games”

Now if Bod or Mutchy didn’t have a ‘non paying fans may not post ‘ policy on the front door of Molineux Mix, then surely that’s not my fault.

I have never discussed or offered an opinion about S.T.s on here…..that would be crass.
30,000 season ticket holders in a 32,000 capacity stadium?

The expectations of someone paying hundreds of pounds a year and someone who isn’t are likely to be very different.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes he did. Both asked for players constantly. Nuno on China tour in preseason - "we must go hard in the market". Ended up with a poor window Neto aside. Bruno has asked for players for weeks, still nothing. And now today Bruno has effectively been forced to toe the party line.

The kieffer Moore thing isn't biased. Come on, you seriously think someone like that is a long term target of a club with supposed ambition?

Re my last sentence - in the last 18 months or so we seem to be increasingly disorganised when it comes to transfers. We are reactive not proactive. This is evidenced by the issues we are facing now. A number of players out of contract with seemingly no offer, this should have been sorted by now. Adama should have been sorted by now, should've gone or signed by now. Neves if he keeps this form up will be poached by the vultures in the summer. Long term absentees well who knows how they'll recover?

What I'm saying is as a result of not strengthening and being proactive in the market for some time, we potentially leave ourselves a big rebuild in the summer. This sort of thing doesn't exactly entice quality playerWs to join your club when the general trajectory of the club isn't upwards.
Wolves have to tread a fine line with investment. That is a given when you look at the loaded financial structure of the Premier. It is my view that that context always has to be applied when judging the club's leadership. Wolves' transfer policy has generally been a very good one, using the Portuguese connection to its max, but also scouting amongst the best of the young players, and left field signings like Hwang.

Generally we dont buy duds. And we do buy many players capable of development.

So criticism of transfer strategy has to take that context into account to be taken seriously.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff literally said that Bruno turned targets down in August. This from a manager pleading in public for his bosses to support him.
Yes. However, I can understand that Bruno might not have wanted those players for his vision….that’s ok.
But Wolves weren’t sticking him with a small squad.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes. However, I can understand that Bruno might not have wanted those players for his vision….that’s ok.
But Wolves weren’t sticking him with a small squad.
How on earth do you get that when the manager is sitting in public pleading for players and the directors come out saying deal with what we’ve got.

It’s farcical that he’s so blatantly not being supported with what he wants.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How on earth do you get that when the manager is sitting in public pleading for players and the directors come out saying deal with what we’ve got.

It’s farcical that he’s so blatantly not being supported with what he wants.
Coaches are always asking for more but often don’t get what they want. Pep wanted Kane and City offered @£130 million but, too bad…..Pep didn’t get what he wanted.

Also I’m sure that Bruno, before he was hired, would have been told that the coffers only held so much and yet took the job. All this would have been discussed prior to him coming on board.
He wasn’t blindsided.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And how do you know they did back Bruno other than press gossip you dismiss unless supportive of your anal support?
Fair question. I thought Jeff said it…..didn’t he? Now I’m trying to remember.
Anybody?

WestChiltingtonwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good for you, many of us have supported longer home and away, even managed to get tickets for games Sherpa Van Final, and fundamentally disagree with your comment " Spoilt? Definitely. Entitled? Yep, that too".

As is your right.

WestChiltingtonwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Simple question. Do you think that the powers that be are showing sufficient ambition and backing for our head coach at present?
If we sign one or two players in the window yes I will think the manager is being backes. If we sign none I will be disappointed, no doubt. What I won't do though is feel let down or think they have no idea what they are doing. as I don't know the full picture. January is generally a **** time to buy. Covid has had an effect on everyone's finances. So many factors on top of the players coming back from injury and Loan.

R

reanswolf

@reanswolf

P.S. Wolves received nearly £63m from overseas TV for 2019/10.
I know I have been personal to you, but thats because your posts "at times" are very patronising and condescending. You often make quite snide comments about fans who forward any critical view, in my opinion. Its quite a pattern. It doesn't mean I dislike everything you post, I agree with some of it. But I will respond when you make those comments.

There are around 22000 ST holders (I' m quite astonished you think there are 30,000 bearing in mind we have to offer around 3000 to away fans for starters). It is capped at around 22000.

Regards having an opinion as a non-attending fan, please read my post again. What you are implying is clearly NOT what I said. But the opinions of paying attendees, though not neccessarily right or superior compared to those who don't attend, do matter more to any club, surely you can understand that fundamental principle?

Last edited by a moderator:
R

reanswolf

Been a fan since the old 4th division so loving see the best team of my wolves supporting life. Been too see wolves at Aldershot, Crawley town and a molineux with only two sides. Applied to Wolverhampton uni (3 hours away), with no intention of studying there, just for an excuse to go and see the ground. Which I did. Sorry Mum. Dad would understand and secretly I think he knew on the drive up. My first kit was a shockingly badly made scoreline kit with socks that didn't even stretch over my shinpads did to the **** nature of the material. The patches fell off too and the shorts were too tight. Bought some merchandise it off a wooden hut in the carpark which was the club shop. Convinced two mates to take in wolves v Gillingham on the way back from Hartlepool v Brighton (I live 20 mins from Brighton). My mates car got broken into in the Fox hotel car park (don't ask). We won 5-0. Went to Bristol away the day of the three pigs in my own and avoided a bearing by pretending I was a 20 years old son of what looked like a 30 year old Dad Bristol city supporter with his toddler son. Went to see England schoolboys v someone in 89 or 90 at Wembley and almost cried because i was able to buy a Sherpa van final scarf for 20p. I still have the scarf. I couldn't get play off final tickets and was round a mates house watching it. I was so nervous I was drinking at the times the speed of everyone else and I think I did follow through with the crying that day.

I don't have a season ticket though so feel free to ignore my views.
Didn't think you had one. Why didn't you just say "no"?

Good entertaining post though.

And you are of course, still entitled to forward your opinion.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said it before, this forum is a case study in why cults exist at times.

Some people just seem to have an unerring nature of following and hanging on every word and action that the leaders do.

Stating the bleeding obvious that is right in front of your eyes doesn’t mean you don’t support the club. If anything, it’s those that are critical that most passionately want the best for the club.

PolishWolf

Groupie
Reaction score

Some people just seem to have an unerring nature of following and hanging on every word and action that the leaders do.

Stating the bleeding obvious that is right in front of your eyes doesn’t mean you don’t support the club. If anything, it’s those that are critical that most passionately want the best for the club.
Doom mongering, constantly on conspiracy theories that something is bad and dressing it up as 'its obvious why can't you all see' is also cult behaviour.

Both sides of the forum are an interesting display into group mentality. Especially since the forum has a selective echo chamber. I.E which ever side posts more first tends to control the general feel of a thread.

But maybe labelling people on the high end of the positivity spectrum as moving towards being in a cult isn't the most accurate thing.

That said, my religious adherence to all things wolves does feel like a cult some times.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doom mongering, constantly on conspiracy theories that something is bad and dressing it up as 'its obvious why can't you all see' is also cult behaviour.

Both sides of the forum are an interesting display into group mentality. Especially since the forum has a selective echo chamber. I.E which ever side posts more first tends to control the general feel of a thread.

But maybe labelling people on the high end of the positivity spectrum as moving towards being in a cult isn't the most accurate thing.

That said, my religious adherence to all things wolves does feel like a cult some times.
But critically analysing events isn’t a cult though is it. It’s looking at what’s right in front of your eyes.

Relentlessly backing the leadership in spite of all evidence and shouting down anyone that isn’t on message is exactly that sort of behaviour.

Too many people on here, often with far flung locations in their name, don’t seem to be able to comprehend the difference between forming an opinion and expressing it on a forum and attending the match and supporting the team.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

Agree and disagree but mainly disagree, tbf.

I do really believe everyone wants what is best for our club. I do struggle when I read certain posts or posters to stick to that but I’m an optimist so I’ll stick at it. Every Wolves fan wants Wolves to do well. I don’t think there are levels to that, so your argument that people want what’s best “more passionately” doesn’t feel right, to me anyway.

I think it’s people’s perceptions of what “the best for the club” actually is that makes a difference. I don’t really tend to be one of the people moaning and whinging, but that’s because I actually think we’re doing really well and I’m happy as a Wolves fan. Top half of the premier league with some fabulous players suits me. I know some people feel we should/could be doing better, but that’s only their opinion, it doesn’t make anyone else’s opinion wrong.
I think sometimes people online get so worked up over an issue (guilty myself sometimes) that they lose track of what the actual argument is. They start throwing accusations around which I don’t even think they believe themselves.

R

reanswolf

I guess its the same on all football forums.

I accept there are often two polar opposite mind-sets, but why is asking for a realistic addition in midfield over 3 windows doom-mongering? Surely that is a positive approach? Maybe the ones ascerting that everything is currently fine are the doom-mongers for not wanting progress?

One man's positivity is another mans negativity, and vice versa.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree and disagree but mainly disagree, tbf.

I do really believe everyone wants what is best for our club. I do struggle when I read certain posts or posters to stick to that but I’m an optimist so I’ll stick at it. Every Wolves fan wants Wolves to do well. I don’t think there are levels to that, so your argument that people want what’s best “more passionately” doesn’t feel right, to me anyway.

I think it’s people’s perceptions of what “the best for the club” actually is that makes a difference. I don’t really tend to be one of the people moaning and whinging, but that’s because I actually think we’re doing really well and I’m happy as a Wolves fan. Top half of the premier league with some fabulous players suits me. I know some people feel we should/could be doing better, but that’s only their opinion, it doesn’t make anyone else’s opinion wrong.
I think sometimes people online get so worked up over an issue (guilty myself sometimes) that they lose track of what the actual argument is. They start throwing accusations around which I don’t even think they believe themselves.
It’s far too easy to get over emotional and type a response without thinking about it which is something we would do in real life.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
It’s far too easy to get over emotional and type a response without thinking about it which is something we would do in real life.
Agree, I think that’s where the biggest difference is between the social media side of Wolves fans and the match going fans.

If you were in the away end on Monday night you’d have had no clue that there were Wolves fans who want the owners out or who are looking for a season ticket refund.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree, I think that’s where the biggest difference is between the social media side of Wolves fans and the match going fans.

If you were in the away end on Monday night you’d have had no clue that there were Wolves fans who want the owners out or who are looking for a season ticket refund.
Agreed the hardcore fan base are happy to support the club

Brian Law’s buses

Reaction score
Glass half empty, half full for me, yes I would love nothing more than our owner to just throw money at the team and stadium, Bruno deserves to be backed, no question and the thought of us starting to sell certain squad members make me feel a little sick. However I have been going down the Wolves since late 70s, definitely more lows than highs, 2 bankruptcy’s, falling thought the divisions to oblivion, We are now a established, mid table premiership club and to even challenge the general top 6 will take a hell of a lot of money. The stability of the club means more to me than spending billions on the team, to watch this team week in, week out performing in the top league of this country is something to behold- of course we need to progress but a slow pathway is not always a negative. Fosun have delivered this platform for us, without them and yes the solid foundations of Sir Jack and Morgan we would not be where we are today. We are safe this year from any prospect of relegation, I would not want to waste money in January to the detriment of any summer transfers.

Back
Top Bottom