Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Away Tickets next season

D

Deleted member 4594

So if one has a season ticket for 18/19 do points still get carried over from last year for away games this year to add on? When do we get credited with the upcoming season’s points?
You’ll get 10 points for Leicester, 10 points for West Ham and so on. They’ll start using the points for the up coming season for the third or fourth away game.

D

Deleted member 4594

I don't do many away games... however, if last season's points are a yardstick for priority for Leicester tickets, then those same people get more loyalty points to add to the ones they already have, then they are in an even better/stronger position to get tickets for the next away game
So my question is, how on earth would anyone who really does want to go to an away game be able to " break in" to the queue to get one ? especially if the first 1200 or so go to AST holders
It's almost like a closed shop has been created
This is not meant to be critical of our regular away attendees, just an observation on how hard it's going to be for the " casual" away fan
Correct, but it’s entirely fair that people can’t just “break in” now we’re in the premier league.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That can’t be right. Why would they make new home season tickets available via loyatly points but not offer the same system for the first few away games?
No idea but the email i had didn't sound right. Unless she wasn't sure and was reading off the 'wolves employee manual of years gone by'

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Correct, but it’s entirely fair that people can’t just “break in” now we’re in the premier league.
Agree with this. There has been plenty of opportunities to break in over the last 7 years of mainly nonsense and disappointment

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
It’s a strange feeling isn’t it, I probably due to circumstances do around 8-10 away games a year and have 1110 points which probably won’t be enough to get tickets. I’m 47 so am used to always being able to get tickets when I am able to get to away games so to suddenly not be able to is sad...but would I rather that or be guaranteed a ticket at Barnsley Hull Blues etc or be on the journey we are on, it’s no contest is it loving it!!!

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Had a lovely phone call from the Wolves ticket office today ! "Mr Quarrell, I believe you went to every game last season?" (correct in that I bought every ticket but i actually missed one through illness and one for a friends party). Yes that's correct, says I . "Well as you haven't purchased an away season ticket and we have a few available due to them not being renewed, We are contacting our loyal fans and would you like to purchase one ?"
So I am now the owner of an away season ticket, cheers Wolves, nice on ! Only issue was it was at a premium price of £70, compared to £50 last year I believe.
AST used to be £50 to begin with then £35 if you renewed the season after. Mine was £50 to RENEW this season so I can see why it was £70. Still capped at 1,100 I believe.

W

wolvesultra

They've launched a silver AST (basically a second rate AST) at £70.......to basically get advantage on the ****ter away games. Looks like Laurie whatever his name is has more in common with Moxey than a lot of your thought

Details on the site.

Lawley Wolf

Reaction score
not sure what to make of the new silver scheme, i have 1050 pts from last season and don't really want to shell out another £70 just to make sure I can have a sniff at the tickets for maybe the 2 or 3 away games that i do want to go to. maybe its just tough ****

D

Deleted member 4594

They've launched a silver AST (basically a second rate AST) at £70.......to basically get advantage on the ****ter away games. Looks like Laurie whatever his name is has more in common with Moxey than a lot of your thought

Details on the site.
Jez with better PR. What a ****ing rip off.

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Agree with it or not think they will sell out quickly would be my opinion? Maybe get to 1100 points if that????

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** poor from the club.

A bit like the season ticket renewal prices.

So you can go to every away game and still be behind 1,600 people who’ve bought loyalty.

B

BigBadWolf

What a joke that is! Not really sure what to do. I’ve got 1140 point I think from last season so I may be able to sign up for this but really don’t want to shell out £70 for privilege.

Clanger dropped by Wolves here.

D

Deleted member 4594

Getting more and wound up about this. **** off Dalrymple you can shove your 70 quid.

D

Deleted member 4594

What a joke that is! Not really sure what to do. I’ve got 1140 point I think from last season so I may be able to sign up for this but really don’t want to shell out £70 for privilege.

Clanger dropped by Wolves here.
We need to stick together and tell them to **** off mate.

The mask is slipping for me.

Season tickets way up,
Shirts up,
Now this bull****.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The casual away fan has no chance of getting tickets for away games now , this is a real shame and I feel a % should be left for us to at least have a chance at getting to the odd away game as its almost a closed club with what is now 2 levels of away season ticket holders.

Providing they all get snapped up (which I think they will), that will leave 1,300/1,4000 tickets per game?

Shambles of the highest order.

B

BigBadWolf

Providing they all get snapped up (which I think they will), that will leave 1,300/1,4000 tickets per game?

There are roughly 1000 or so AST’s aren’t there? And then plus 500 of the new silver memberships to be added. Most grounds hold 2500-3000, so should still leave as you say 1000-1500 tickets available after. I would I magine these will be sold on points?

Not sure if it’s worth £70 if tickets will then go to points.

There are roughly 1000 or so AST’s aren’t there? And then plus 500 of the new silver memberships to be added. Most grounds hold 2500-3000, so should still leave as you say 1000-1500 tickets available after. I would I magine these will be sold on points?

Not sure if it’s worth £70 if tickets will then go to points.

Yeah, but it's going to be difficult to accrue points early doors, especially if they don't roll the points over. Will be c20,000 people all on 1,000 points fighting over 1,500 tickets.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, but it's going to be difficult to accrue points early doors, especially if they don't roll the points over. Will be c20,000 people all on 1,000 points fighting over 1,500 tickets.

That's the issue we all will face as its a self perpetuating system in that if you are 1 of the few lucky ones to get a ticket in the general sale you are getting loyalty points which gets a better chance when they do use points for specific games (I imagine all will this year) and the remaining 19000 or so will be scrambling over even less so very quickly it gets even worse.

D

Deleted member 4124

The casual away fan has no chance of getting tickets for away games now , this is a real shame and I feel a % should be left for us to at least have a chance at getting to the odd away game as its almost a closed club with what is now 2 levels of away season ticket holders.
With success comes more fans and with more fans come a higher demand and with a higher demand comes fewer tickets for casuals. It’s how it is and has always been.

D

Deleted member 4382

With success comes more fans and with more fans come a higher demand and with a higher demand comes fewer tickets for casuals. It’s how it is and has always been.
But this doesn’t favour the loyal over the casual, it favours the cash rich over the loyal.
Me and my son have a season ticket each (mine since ‘95 and his since league 1 when he was 8). We did 10+ away games each last season and we potentially find ourselves behind someone on their first season ticket who has paid £70. Shocking.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And that’s assuming there’s no reductions for other reasons.

B

BigBadWolf

I believe the points are being rolled over from last season for Leicester, West Ham and United.

So In theory anyone that went to a decent amount of away games last season would still be in with a good chance of getting a tickets early doors and building their points.

This all just seems a little farcical to me.

I believe the points are being rolled over from last season for Leicester, West Ham and United.

So In theory anyone that went to a decent amount of away games last season would still be in with a good chance of getting a tickets early doors and building their points.

This all just seems a little farcical to me.

And then what, the tiers for Palace will be something like this:

AST
Silver AST
1030+ points
Season ticket holders
Members
General Sale

B

BigBadWolf

And then what, the tiers for Palace will be something like this:

AST
Silver AST
1030+ points
Season ticket holders
Members
General Sale

I see your point, I’m kind of clutching a little bit here haha.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally don't want to pay the £70, more through not liking this gold/silver extra level than not being able to pay it.
Don't want us to become an Arsenal with the more wealthy less passionate fans, but think it will happen in a couple of seasons.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting more and wound up about this. **** off Dalrymple you can shove your 70 quid.
Think wolves have to be careful its wasn't long ago we were in league one.Maybe they could of waited before bringing this out.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
1180 loyalty points from last season but after 3 games they get reset. Am i right in this.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1180 loyalty points from last season but after 3 games they get reset. Am i right in this.

Yes but you will be top of the pile with the rest of the best.So you will have no problem of getting tickets.

Back
Top Bottom