Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Away Tickets next season

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've been to a few away games in the last few years but nearly always been able to get a ticket when it gets down to either members or general sale.

I'm assuming that quite a few fixtures will not get that far next season so I've bought a season ticket even though I won't get to around 30-40% of the home games. (Hoping the sell back scheme works well)

Anyway, does anyone know how loyalty points have worked on away tickets in the past? Do you build up points to get priority on fixtures or is it just first come first served for all ST holders (with the exception of AST holders who obviously get first dibs)

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
10 points per away game...I'd imagine all away games will go on loyalty points next season.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Will start at 1150 I imagine from last year and work backwards from there

Well that’s the way it should work anyway ...
Yes I totally agree should use last season's points to start with to give those that were loyal last season a head start...I've got 1160 so I have a vested interest in them doing that....but it is fair imo.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not ridiculous at all,I don't need one as would have enough point to get one from the off.BUT.I don't buy online and I would have to q up to get tickets the same as everyone else ,which I don't like doing.This way by having an away season ticket I can just stroll up to the ground and purchase ar tickets anytime during the first week of sale.Which suits me.I know for a fact I'm guaranteed a Bournemouth ticket as well and a lot of fans who have got a decent amount of points will miss out.Everyone has got the opportunity to get one so no need to degrade those who have them.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not ridiculous at all,I don't need one as would have enough point to get one from the off.BUT.I don't buy online and I would have to q up to get tickets the same as everyone else ,which I don't like doing.This way by having an away season ticket I can just stroll up to the ground and purchase ar tickets anytime during the first week of sale.Which suits me.I know for a fact I'm guaranteed a Bournemouth ticket as well and a lot of fans who have got a decent amount of points will miss out.Everyone has got the opportunity to get one so no need to degrade those who have them.
Spot on

D

Deleted member 4453

You reckon there will be a possibility of new ones being made available?

D

Deleted member 4257

Dont really want to drag the old debate up, but i dont think they are fair, with ST increase the extra expense of a AST shouldnt be in place. Fans should be rewarded on loyalty, the more you go to the better chance of a ticket, simple. Some just buy them to pick and choose away where fans who have been to more away miss out. I see it as paying for loyalty. Which is wrong.
Anyway, loyalty points should roll over so no real need for a AST for most.

D

Deleted member 3518

Dont really want to drag the old debate up, but i dont think they are fair, with ST increase the extra expense of a AST shouldnt be in place. Fans should be rewarded on loyalty, the more you go to the better chance of a ticket, simple. Some just buy them to pick and choose away where fans who have been to more away miss out. I see it as paying for loyalty. Which is wrong.
Anyway, loyalty points should roll over so no real need for a AST for most.

The old system was far better.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Lazy .

Why should asts be guaranteed Bournemouth ticket when some don’t go to any more games than those without a season ticket, who may not be able to get a ticket

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they did away with the AST, they’d have another week to use when organising the sale of tickets.

Can quite easily then extend the windows at each amount points and/or increase the number of windows starting at a higher amount of points.

They’d then be using that week to reward loyalty rather than those who’ll pay extra.

I’ve never struggled for tickets as I’m always in pretty much the first or second round of points windows but to be honest I think you’re reasoning for one is the biggest reason to get rid of it.

Every other window is usually rushed, and often points are broken down enough, just because they give a whole week to the AST.

Last edited:

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lazy .

Why should asts be guaranteed Bournemouth ticket when some don’t go to any more games than those without a season ticket, who may not be able to get a ticket

Lazy.****ing LAZY who the **** do you think yow am.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I just hope if they do offer ast for new pepe people it's on invite via email and to pepe who go away regularly....I'd be well ****ed off if some new season ticket holder this season got hold of one....I'd do virtually every away game next season as I did the last. Also please can't the club stop giving 10 loyalty points to people who travel on the jelly tots coach....it's irrelevant we all travel regardless of how.

D

Deleted member 3518

I just hope if they do offer ast for new pepe people it's on invite via email and to pepe who go away regularly....I'd be well ****ed off if some new season ticket holder this season got hold of one....I'd do virtually every away game next season as I did the last. Also please can't the club stop giving 10 loyalty points to people who travel on the jelly tots coach....it's irrelevant we all travel regardless of how.

Agree, should be made available to those with the most loyalty points from S/T and away games.

Is it right you get extra points for travelling on the official coaches, if so that's disgraceful?:confused:

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Agree, should be made available to those with the most loyalty points from S/T and away games.

Is it right you get extra points for travelling on the official coaches, if so that's disgraceful?:confused:
Ye...I went on it last season to Norwich...it was free and I had no way of doing it on the train...my usual mode of transport. Longest coach journey of my life...considering you can't drink on the coach I've never known folk go to go to the bog so much...the ****er was blocked on the way back

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What does this mean for ST holders? I just got a ST for the first time in many years, as I went to about 12 games last season (none away).

Will I be able to get away tickets after the AST? Is that how it works?

Couldnt see it posted anywhere so appreciate any guidance as keen to make any London away games where possible

D

Deleted member 3518

No they're based on loyalty points, a 100 for ST then 10 for every home cup game and away games and apparently if travelling on the official travel.

D

Deleted member 4594

I’m sure this about an extra 10 points for travelling on the jelly tots coach isn’t true.

M

Mr Wolf

To be honest I never realised you can have an away ST & not go if you don’t want to. Peace of mind I suppose having one but you can see why some would be annoyed if they’ve been to 8 away games & someone with the ST has only been to 4 yet they’re behind them in the pecking order.

But thems the rules I guess.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure this about an extra 10 points for travelling on the jelly tots coach isn’t true.

I have also heard ya get points for the jelly tots travel.Thinking about it,wen I went to get my Sunderland tickets I'm sure the server said ,do you want travel as well as ya get points.Please don't quote me on this though.I'm in enough trouble as it is.:D

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest I never realised you can have an away ST & not go if you don’t want to. Peace of mind I suppose having one but you can see why some would be annoyed if they’ve been to 8 away games & someone with the ST has only been to 4 yet they’re behind them in the pecking order.

But thems the rules I guess.

Craig it is flawed I have to be honest.Thinking about it the way they should do it is by sending out the tickets to the season ticket holder,paying by direct debit or similar.Whether they want one or not.I had this a few years agew,where they sent me my away tickets and home cup games.Some scheme wat they did.They just took the money out of my bank account.

D

Deleted member 4453

I have also heard ya get points for the jelly tots travel.Thinking about it,wen I went to get my Sunderland tickets I'm sure the server said ,do you want travel as well as ya get points.Please don't quote me on this though.I'm in enough trouble as it is.:D

I think you do yeah. Looking on my loyalty points list I have 1 10 point entry for each of the away games from Feb to May. However there's double the amount for the away games I went to prior. All of which were on the jelly tots coach.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
We did a couple on the official coaches last year, not many as I prefer to drive, but we got NO extra points for taking the coach.

D

Deleted member 3518

tbh I'd trade loyalty points for a decent atmosphere and feeling a buzz pre/post match.
It's like your final journey on the official travel. Grim.

Travel by train and meet-up with us guys, you'll have a great day whatever the score.:D

D

Deleted member 4257

You don't get extra loyalty points by taking official travel, you get extra ticket cash. However, what you gain in ticket cash you lose in will to live. And no, the ticket cash cant be redeemed at dignitas.

Whenever forced with coaches due to away games being no other means of transport back we always play a game.

Count the Asda carrier bags

Checking people are still alive by flicking a crisp at them ( sorry if this as happened to you, but you looked dead)

Count the nutmeg manager coats

For return journey sit in a different seat and watch the confusion and stress

Try and get on coach one and speak loudly on how you only go now winning then sit back and wait for a superfan response.

Chant. (watch mr coach leader get out his seat in disgust)

All good fun to get through an awful experience but remember, always remember dont attempt coach travel without alchohol.

Back
Top Bottom