Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Auction for Rugani- we are in it

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Translated from italy
Esclusiva: Rugani, non solo Arsenal. È asta. Oggi Mendes... | Alfredo Pedullà
They are hectic hours in England three days before the end of the Premier market. Jorge Mendes is in London to close the Cancelo-Danilo exchange between Juventus and City , now in the making. We talked about the Arsenal raid on Daniele Rugani , but for the Juventus center an auction is unleashed: Wolverhampton (a company very close to Mendes) and Manchester United , who made a strong survey for Rugani despite the big investment for Maguire. All because Bailly's recent injury could force the Red Devils to return to the market and buy another defender. Soon, news also awaited on the Dybala and Lukaku front , with the Inter ready to set off for the Belgian in the event of a definitive shipwreck.

Bloke writing this is respected journo in italy over half a million followers on fb

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s hope he’s see’s us as a more attractive option than Man Utd looking to panic buy a last minute injury replacement. I though Arsenal were in this as well.

What days we live in.......

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent signing if it happened but I strongly expect us to hear Wolves think he's too expensive.
Would certainly suit us down to the ground though and I'm sure Juve will be reluctant to loan to Arsenal if there's any options.
God I'm joining the depressed group! :)

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent signing if it happened but I strongly expect us to hear Wolves think he's too expensive.
Would certainly suit us down to the ground though and I'm sure Juve will be reluctant to loan to Arsenal if there's any options.
God I'm joining the depressed group! :)
And what makes you think we will let you in!!:p:cool:

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it would be an unbelievable signing if we pulled this off, i imagine a host of clubs would be interested though

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
cae41f10f1164117c36e56cceaf014a4.jpg

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Translated from italy
Esclusiva: Rugani, non solo Arsenal. È asta. Oggi Mendes... | Alfredo Pedullà
They are hectic hours in England three days before the end of the Premier market. Jorge Mendes is in London to close the Cancelo-Danilo exchange between Juventus and City , now in the making. We talked about the Arsenal raid on Daniele Rugani , but for the Juventus center an auction is unleashed: Wolverhampton (a company very close to Mendes) and Manchester United , who made a strong survey for Rugani despite the big investment for Maguire. All because Bailly's recent injury could force the Red Devils to return to the market and buy another defender. Soon, news also awaited on the Dybala and Lukaku front , with the Inter ready to set off for the Belgian in the event of a definitive shipwreck.

Bloke writing this is respected journo in italy over half a million followers on fb
supermarket.jpg
3 Days to go Jorge

D

Deleted member 5635

Really rate Rugani, he is everything you would expect from a Juventus centre half, solid and calm, whilst being really good technically as well, would suit us brilliantly.
Apart from he would cost a big chunk of money

M

Mr Wolf

Never heard of him, sounds like more agent **** to drive prices/wages up.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Really rate Rugani, he is everything you would expect from a Juventus centre half, solid and calm, whilst being really good technically as well, would suit us brilliantly.

If I'd been told at the start of the summer that we'd be targeting Rugani, with no mention of Dias, I'd have jumped at the chance. A realm statement signing. The Dias thing as distracted and disheartened a lot of us, I think. But Rugani is a fantastic player and a huge upgrade in our defence.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't wait for Timmy to pour cold water down our trousers with a "nothing in it" tweet.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The main thing is the club have not given up on strengthening the squad. But a central midfielder much more important than another CB imv. Will go to the wire. Not another Locadia please.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well Juve have a surplus of centre halves but we will if we sign him, albeit it's a major upgrade.

E

Eddie's Eagle

Him plus Lemina (or a CM of similar quality) would be a good transfer window, especially when you consider the potential fixture list IF we make it to the Europa group stage.

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
I'm confused..we are in for him or we were in for him?

On a side note, I agree with the above about possible agent talk but I am hopeful that we will bring somone in.

Back
Top Bottom