Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

At this rate we’re DOOMED!

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
So, after 6 league games we’ve amassed a total of 4 pts, if this form carries on for the rest of the season we’ll be lucky to end up with 27 points or thereabouts?

We’re doomed, doomed I tell ya!

The happy clappers will soon stop clapping is my guess unless they are totally deluded, which is fine, their choice!

The Fosun project, if there was ever one in the first place has totally hit the buffers, still, bragging rights over our nearest and dearest will resume next season!

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our only hope is for the war in Ukraine to escalate to nuclear levels that wipe out most of Europe …including the UK.

That way, our Premier League status remains intact.
Not a very subtle response to a very poor start to the season.

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Don’t think “Thunderbirds, International Rescue” could save us now!

The reality is we’re down, time to get used to it, feel quite sorry for STH’s who have to put up with this having paid a good chunk of money to follow this shower of *****!

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The question haunting me…. Is that it? Like… ever?

Once we inevitably go down (and we will), is that it? Done forever. One brief spark, a few decent years then back to the Championship for more eternal purgatory.

The Prem (if it even survives) morphs into a truly closed shop, no relegation. Then it merges with the Saudis and a couple from France, Italy, Germany & Spain.

My whole life I’ve been sustained by the dream that one day we’d wake up, relive past glories, become one of the elite.

Now I think we never will. 18/19 was the peak.

Feeling bleak.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t do negativity.

Wolves will stay up.

Puts tin hat on….
I still think we will as well, but we need to pick up sharply. Our squad is mid table imo, but the way the club has made decisions recently is league one.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sometimes I think people on here are so blinkered. 4 points makes us doomed? There’s a load of teams who’ve only got 1 so far.

We were rubbish today, but it doesn’t mean we’re getting relegated. Jeez people need to chill out
We’ve played Luton home and away in just over a month and failed to beat them twice! Sone of us aren’t actually saying we will get relegated after today, I was saying it the day we appointed the worst ever manager I’ve seen! It’s not about chilling out, we’ve actually been abysmal in the 2 games we’ve picked points up in!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sometimes I think people on here are so blinkered. 4 points makes us doomed? There’s a load of teams who’ve only got 1 so far.

We were rubbish today, but it doesn’t mean we’re getting relegated. Jeez people need to chill out
It is the performances not the points……

3 of those points were from an undeserved smash and grab.

We are easily on pitch performances inside the worst three teams in the league.

loppers86

Reaction score
The question haunting me…. Is that it? Like… ever?

Once we inevitably go down (and we will), is that it? Done forever. One brief spark, a few decent years then back to the Championship for more eternal purgatory.

The Prem (if it even survives) morphs into a truly closed shop, no relegation. Then it merges with the Saudis and a couple from France, Italy, Germany & Spain.

My whole life I’ve been sustained by the dream that one day we’d wake up, relive past glories, become one of the elite.

Now I think we never will. 18/19 was the peak.

Feeling bleak.
i’d be ok if we were trying some thing. What i can’t deal with is the
Jeff Shi Death March to relegation.

It’s as if we are actually striving for relegation.

Everything we have done this summer is exactly what we would do if relegation was our goal.

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve played Luton home and away in just over a month and failed to beat them twice! Sone of us aren’t actually saying we will get relegated after today, I was saying it the day we appointed the worst ever manager I’ve seen! It’s not about chilling out, we’ve actually been abysmal in the 2 games we’ve picked points up in!

The home one was a friendly with the reserves playing and lopetegui knowing he was leaving. We’ve been poor in games and won them and been great and lost under all the previous managers. I don’t disagree with anyone we were garbage today but that doesn’t mean we’re going down or should sack the manager just because we didn’t beat Luton. Like some people have lost themselves because of a couple of good seasons overachieving with a very good coach who had drilled the team to perfection. Lopetegui oversaw 2 of the worst defeats in a decade, Lage played the most dire boring side to side football. O’Neil has been here 6 weeks and people want rid because we’re not beating everyone?

Luton, Sheff U, Burnley, Bournemouth, Everton, Fulham, Palace, even Brentford, there’s a load of teams who are all a bit meh, it is what it is

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All of the wolves games,

Watched 3 Sheff United games

Seen Luton 3 times including today

Watched Burnley three times

And that qualifies you to say we’re in the 3 worst teams in the league? Come on now I get you’re annoyed at today I am too but you have to admit that’s an overstatement

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And that qualifies you to say we’re in the 3 worst teams in the league? Come on now I get you’re annoyed at today I am too but you have to admit that’s an overstatement
I would say that is a good sample size of games so early in the season…….

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The home one was a friendly with the reserves playing and lopetegui knowing he was leaving. We’ve been poor in games and won them and been great and lost under all the previous managers. I don’t disagree with anyone we were garbage today but that doesn’t mean we’re going down or should sack the manager just because we didn’t beat Luton. Like some people have lost themselves because of a couple of good seasons overachieving with a very good coach who had drilled the team to perfection. Lopetegui oversaw 2 of the worst defeats in a decade, Lage played the most dire boring side to side football. O’Neil has been here 6 weeks and people want rid because we’re not beating everyone?

Luton, Sheff U, Burnley, Bournemouth, Everton, Fulham, Palace, even Brentford, there’s a load of teams who are all a bit meh, it is what it is
I want rid because he’s clueless it’s that simple, don’t believe me?? Ask a Bournemouth fan

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bottom three as it currently stands, with Burnley losing, is what many folk think the table will look like at the end of the season. We’ve been mostly awful but we’re currently 3 points clear.

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It looked like 3 from 6 but everton and bournemouth will be ok so its 3 out of us, sheff u, burnley and luton. After today i think we look like a relegation side
Am I genuinely missing something? Everton have the same points as us, Bournemouth haven’t won a game and are below us. How are they suddenly ok and we’re not? 2 proper refereeing decisions and we’re on 7 points and 10th with a new manager still bedding in new players.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today is not the crunch tbh. City will hammer us. Villa and Toon ? Without a goal scorer and if GON keeps playing Cunha alone up top I just don't see us out scoring this opposition. 1 point perhaps. B'mouth away - they'll be well up for it and like today a draw would be a good result. That would be 6 pts from 10 games by the end of October and that's a positive view imo! If that is not a relegation scenario then I can't think what is?

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today is not the crunch tbh. City will hammer us. Villa and Toon ? Without a goal scorer and if GON keeps playing Cunha alone up top I just don't see us out scoring this opposition. 1 point perhaps. B'mouth away - they'll be well up for it and like today a draw would be a good result. That would be 6 pts from 10 games by the end of October and that's a positive view imo! If that is not a relegation scenario then I can't think what is?

It’s not a normal league this year, there’s a good chance 5 teams won’t have more points than that after 10 games.

As bad as we were today they hit the post first half and got a very dodgy pen to equalise, they didn’t show anything that says they can get consistent points, neither are Burnley, Sheff U have more fight in them but lack quality. Bournemouth haven’t won a game, Everton have only just got their 1st win. Brentford are playing without a striker for half the season. It’s mad to think we’re doomed at this stage with all that happening

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still think we will as well, but we need to pick up sharply. Our squad is mid table imo, but the way the club has made decisions recently is league one.
If our squad is mid table then for god’s sake can they please play like that instead of like a bottom of the table championship side.
What I saw today was a lousy performance from the Wolves players…..not Gary, or Jeff or Fosun or Guo.
The players constantly get basic stuff wrong.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i’d be ok if we were trying some thing. What i can’t deal with is the
Jeff Shi Death March to relegation.

It’s as if we are actually striving for relegation.

Everything we have done this summer is exactly what we would do if relegation was our goal.
Jeff seems to want the relegation parachute payment to put more money in our coffers doesn’t he.

FFP won’t mean anything when our future is in the Championship!

Back
Top Bottom