Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Astropay Half Time Winner - Breaking News

Reaction score
They probably haven't budgeted for it after they saw the previous attempts.
You could be right, there have been some absolutely hopeless attempts - I told my wife if picked I'd nail it and so it was. Hadn't kicked a football in over a year!! What a great day, what an honour to step on the pitch but it was pretty bloody terrifying waiting to take it...
Been coming since 1979 and it was all over in a flash. Hopefully they will give me some footage!!

Liskeard wolf

Reaction score
I'll take one - it was me!
Still haven't got hold of the cash yet though - it seems like a dream!!
Well done . Was great seeing it go in. Spend your winnings wisely.
I won £2,500 worth of pioneer stereo in 1997.
And all I did was sit in the lucky seat. Drawn by Sir Jack . Took a while to get it though

Reaction score
Did you get the chance to meet the great man?? Thanks for your reply. Will spend carefully!!

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did the challenge where you had to score without bouncing in the net.
Got to the 10/1 Stage and went for it, it bounce on the line (Some said over who was watching) and decided it was on the line and did not count (Playing Chelsea at the time).
I said if they allow it I'll attempt the half way line shot..

Was talk to SEB while he was doing kick ups.
1708951906427.png

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
In fairness it was a great effort.

First go about a yard left, but probably in the top 5% ever.
Second go right through the centre, as far as I could see from the South Bank it didn't even touch the sides.

The only thing that disappointed me was that the second guy didn't succeed too, would have been hilarious to see him slot it home and be given £100.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You could be right, there have been some absolutely hopeless attempts - I told my wife if picked I'd nail it and so it was. Hadn't kicked a football in over a year!! What a great day, what an honour to step on the pitch but it was pretty bloody terrifying waiting to take it...
Been coming since 1979 and it was all over in a flash. Hopefully they will give me some footage!!

Got to pace yourself mate. Few beers beforehand usually helps

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Well done mate.

Easily best 2 shots. Buy a lottery ticket. I think the force is with you at the moment.

Enjoy the cash.

Reaction score
In fairness it was a great effort.

First go about a yard left, but probably in the top 5% ever.
Second go right through the centre, as far as I could see from the South Bank it didn't even touch the sides.

The only thing that disappointed me was that the second guy didn't succeed too, would have been hilarious to see him slot it home and be given £100.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done . Was great seeing it go in. Spend your winnings wisely.
I won £2,500 worth of pioneer stereo in 1997.
And all I did was sit in the lucky seat. Drawn by Sir Jack . Took a while to get it though

Today Antiques Roadshow is in Cornwall where a Liskeard man brings along something called a Pioneer Stereo !!!!!!!!

I have a trusty old Philips one myself and I have a Sharp radio/cassette player than still functions perfectly, now that really is an antique !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get some official footage but not sure how I can upload, my son took some from our seats and his GF was in Billy Quiet but it's only phone footage. Standby will try to work out!!
Open a YouTube account. It takes two minutes with any Gmail address. If you get the tags right you'll get a good 5,000 views off the bat if you share here and to any of the Wolves pages on Facebook.

You can upload from your mobile straight to YouTube and don't need a PC or any software.

Wolferoo

Groupie
Reaction score
Don't think they counted on ever having to pay out on that. We're screwed now on profit and sustainability.
Neto, Kilman, Cunha and Co will all have to be sold to balance the books. The club are so desperate they'll take two-for-one.
I hear they have a hot shot striker lined up though so we might finally get the big No 9 we've all be dreaming of!

Reaction score
Open a YouTube account. It takes two minutes with any Gmail address. If you get the tags right you'll get a good 5,000 views off the bat if you share here and to any of the Wolves pages on Facebook.

You can upload from your mobile straight to YouTube and don't need a PC or any software.
Can you see it in the link up the page? What tags would you recommend? I am not into that stuff but keen that people see it in my own modest way!! I thought it was live on YouTube but maybe not!?

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh god if only !! I had my Neves 8 shirt on but at almost 56 I may have run out of puff after about 33 seconds!!
Amazing mate. I said to my brother that they'd probably brought in a ringer lol!

When you scored my mate just texted and said 'I thought this day would never come' lol. Did you see the contenders against Brentford?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too kind! I just knew I could do it and am so so happy what a buzz, one of the Wolves guys on the pitch sent me this. Proper official footage later =share
Brilliant..... legend in my eyes ...I would be getting myself out on Waterloo road at the next match signing autographs......you might end up with a bigger que than Hwang......

Reaction score
Amazing mate. I said to my brother that they'd probably brought in a ringer lol!

When you scored my mate just texted and said 'I thought this day would never come' lol. Did you see the contenders against Brentford?
Fortunately for me I was listening to the Brentford game in Cuba on the (somewhat ****e) Wolves app and my son Charlie had to suffer that one with his GF. The text exchanges were hilarious from my point of view but not his....

Liskeard wolf

Reaction score
Today Antiques Roadshow is in Cornwall where a Liskeard man brings along something called a Pioneer Stereo !!!!!!!!

I have a trusty old Philips one myself and I have a Sharp radio/cassette player than still functions perfe ctly, now that really is an antique !!!!!!!!!
Brilliant . Be careful. Don't want to give our ages away

Back
Top Bottom