Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Aston Villa RIP

• Thread starter Deleted member 7862Bler
  • Start date

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t see a ‘Congratulations Aston Villa’ thread yet?
To be fair congrats to them (and WBA), much as I wanted West Ham to win.

Big year for us next year. Let whoop them both and push into top 6.

Leemack

Reaction score
On their forum I've had a look and jesus christ it reminds me (Not that I need reminding btw how ****ing stupid they are)

Now talking about potential Europe next season and how Dean the **** head Smith needs a good window and they will once again be the top Midlands club. Definitely a top 7 finish one said, Wolves bottled it and we are stronger already another said, us and Albion will show the Dingles who is top mob said another.

DOH

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On their forum I've had a look and jesus christ it reminds me (Not that I need reminding btw how ****ing stupid they are)

Now talking about potential Europe next season and how Dean the **** head Smith needs a good window and they will once again be the top Midlands club. Definitely a top 7 finish one said, Wolves bottled it and we are stronger already another said, us and Albion will show the Dingles who is top mob said another.

DOH
And so the circle begins again.

D

Deleted member 3518

DOH
And yet some on here wanted the ****s to survive, truly unbelievable, hope thery'e happy.:mad:

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Could be a blessing in disguise. Had they gone down they'd have definitely ditched Smith. Hopefully they keep him and he can reinvest the Grealish money on more dross from the Belgian leagues.

L

LoneWolf49

I'd have been glad to see the back of the delusional ****ers and I won't enjoy having another season of hearing how "great" they are.

Slightly irrelevant as it is atm, given we're allowed nowhere near a football ground, but can guarantee our home crowd will get up for games against Villa or Leeds far more than they will against Watford & Bournemouth. So makes for a far more enjoyable matchday experience when they eventually do return if nothing else.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd have been glad to see the back of the delusional ****ers and I won't enjoy having another season of hearing how "great" they are.

Slightly irrelevant as it is atm, given we're allowed nowhere near a football ground, but can guarantee our home crowd will get up for games against Villa or Leeds far more than they will against Watford & Bournemouth. So makes for a far more enjoyable matchday experience when they eventually do return if nothing else.
Lets hope cardiff make it up as well then?

D

Deleted member 5635

At least if Arsenal win the FA cup me being a pessimistic ******* has paid off with my betting. WBA promoted, villa stay up & Arsenal win the FA cup treble.
I’d rather have lost at every point though.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not having a go here. But I have seen us do the same. Only we were goal difference. I'll give you a clue. Mick and Stephen Hunt. With me now?
I agree - and what an embarrassment it was also. No hindsight from me and many others (despite not being a Mick hater) who said that there was a huge work that needed to be done and that must start with sacking Mick and the coaching team.

Sentiment and ignorance from Morgan. Sentiment and ignorance from fans in denial. It would seem that the vast majority of Villa fans want Smith and the rest sacked.

Despite the loud mouthed blathering from the Alans of their fanbase, they do know what they are.

D

Deleted member 3545

Well done villa and wba be nice have a few more local Derby’s and put west midland football in the lime light

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done villa and wba be nice have a few more local Derby’s and put west midland football in the lime light
I do enjoy the derby games in a way, though we don't seem to have a great recent record.
However Albion and Villa may be in the limelight but it probably won't be for positive reasons.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen a video of them celebrating in the dressing room like they won the world cup, fancy celebrating being one point less **** than 2 of the others.
A point that they got because someone forgot to turn the Hawkeye on!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two, rather than one, relegation candidates is hardly going to look positive! If we miss out on top 6/7 because of those local derbies you are so keen on will you still have the same view?

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Working with Villa fans today :oops:

I thought Liverpool won league? Its 1982 all over again.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't blame them for celebrating survival, we did the same when we stayed up by the skin of our teeth. But similar to us I reckon they'll be blind to their shortcomings. Listening to Smith saying how good they've been since restart sort of papers over that they got 10 points from 10 games, which is hardly startling form. Essentially they survived because 3 other teams were worse. Be interesting to see what happens with Grealish and if anyone is willing to stump up the dollars.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't blame them for celebrating survival, we did the same when we stayed up by the skin of our teeth. But similar to us I reckon they'll be blind to their shortcomings. Listening to Smith saying how good they've been since restart sort of papers over that they got 10 points from 10 games, which is hardly startling form. Essentially they survived because 3 other teams were worse. Be interesting to see what happens with Grealish and if anyone is willing to stump up the dollars.
Weirdly, if Grealish went - seeing him in a Man Utd, or Spurs shirt etc - for some rather bizarre reason, which I cannot logically explain... I actually don't mind. It's seeing him in a Villa shirt that makes me hate him.

D

Deleted member 5635

Weirdly, if Grealish went - seeing him in a Man Utd, or Spurs shirt etc - for some rather bizarre reason, which I cannot logically explain... I actually don't mind. It's seeing him in a Villa shirt that makes me hate him.
I hate the diving **** regardless.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen a video of them celebrating in the dressing room like they won the world cup, fancy celebrating being one point less **** than 2 of the others.
Especially when that one point was gained from an act of extreme hypocrisy and unsportsmanship!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Smith:

"It takes a long time to build a culture but we are growing into that."

'The squad have grown into Premier League players"

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PS: Only Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus spent more money than Aston Villa in preparing for this season.

Did Smith sign no players with Premier experience? Or is he saying that he nurtured them into Premier League players?

Either way, he's deluded.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PS: Only Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus spent more money than Aston Villa in preparing for this season.

Did Smith sign no players with Premier experience? Or is he saying that he nurtured them into Premier League players?

Either way, he's deluded.
I just pray they keep him.

Back
Top Bottom