Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Arsenal game set to be postponed

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** sake!!!!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard nothing from the arsenal side

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gut wrenching. We are meant to have a winter break in a few weeks. They will have to scrap this at this rate and the club simply have to recall several of the loan players to bolster numbers now surely as the current squad is far too weak in numbers to cope with covid outbreaks.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Utd game will be off too if true,surely?
Not really, as long as our positive cases return negative tests in 7 days time they’ll be fine.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll stop short of blaming Spiers for this, but he is always the bearer of bad news

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True. Not great either way.
Nope, it’s not like things are going to improve imminently either (although hopefully it will be weeks not months for all of our sakes) so the fixture pile up is only going to get worse and given we have a smaller than average squad anyway it could become an issue.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Nope, it’s not like things are going to improve imminently either (although hopefully it will be weeks not months for al of our sakes) so the fixture pile up is only going to get worse and given we have a smaller than average squad anyway it could become an issue.
Yes that’s my worry. I’d rather play a weakened team.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss last game for us for a while as well. Off to AFCON later next week.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes that’s my worry. I’d rather play a weakened team.
If there’s many more weeks of this the PL will have to find a better solution than squeezing games in any gap that’s available as there won’t be enough midweeks to rearrange games for some teams once the European knockouts start again in February.

Not an issue for us yet as our two to rearrange are both against none CL/EL teams but it will be for some.

Perhaps they’ll have to push the end of the season back a week or so to squeeze an extra set of weekend and midweek games in.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Not really. People (bully included) blaming the unvaccinated players for games being postponed, but having the vaccine makes no difference to catching the thing.
But the difference is the isolation. If you’re double vaccinated you don’t need to isolate unless you test positive yourself, whereas if you’re not vaccinated and deemed a close contact of a positive you do.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Wolves game over the festive period - it's just not the same.
Nothing is the same as usual at the moment. I'm sure we can all cope without a few matches

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad we left the train tickets. Going to get absolutely smashed all day now.

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But the difference is the isolation. If you’re double vaccinated you don’t need to isolate unless you test positive yourself, whereas if you’re not vaccinated and deemed a close contact of a positive you do.

I understand your point. I just find it unfair that the unvaccinated get the blame for it when actually as has now been proved, it doesnt matter if your entire squad has had all 3 jabs, this **** will stop games regardless.

This coming from someone who is vaccinated myself.

Back
Top Bottom