Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Anyone for the earlybird ?

O

Oaky65

When the earlybird was anounced I was going to renew but after the last few months of $$$$ ups and calamatous defending I'm seriously having second thoughts ! I'm just sick of going home feeling depressed ! (excuse my spelling)

49badger

Anybody know cut off date for early bird? tickets will have to be cut in price for championship so whats the point in renewing? Sorry about the negativity but thats the way i feel today.

J

Jungleee

Anybody know cut off date for early bird? tickets will have to be cut in price for championship so whats the point in renewing? Sorry about the negativity but thats the way i feel today.

Around 20th March.

The Guvnor

Reaction score
I'm having second thoughts but in all honesty, so far, this season has been $$$$ing miserable.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm hoping I'll get a phone-call from Wolves (missed the last one) as an ex-STH they want to tempt back, just so I can give then chapter and verse on exactly why I will NOT be returning while Mick is in charge.

W

Wolvesthrunthru

When the earlybird was anounced I was going to renew but after the last few months of $$$$ ups and calamatous defending I'm seriously having second thoughts ! I'm just sick of going home feeling depressed !

My thoughts exactly :dontknow:

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will renew, but I wish I put a caveat with it, that it is in no way an endorsement of the way the club is being run on and off the field. It is just because I could not bear the thought of being at home every Saturday

M

mjwwanderer

Dear Mr Morgan

16 years ive been a season ticket holder 5 years Northbank, 11 years John Ireland/Steve Bull Stand. even when i had no cash when i got made redundant i always made sure i renewed my ticket to see my beloved wolves. got moaned at by the missus (hence she now gone) but looked forward to watching the boys home & away when possible.

after the way this season has gone, spending cash on 1/4 of an unfinished stadium, a new training ground when its barely 7/8 years old & thinking the mostly championship team we have would stay up when we hung on by the skin of our arses last season buying a scottish 2nd rate player & our only true big signing of Johnson when we rearly wanted Dann or Carr you truly are showing no passion to keep my team where we belong in the prem not languishing mid table of the championship, How many of your rich corporate diners are going to enjoy the likes of Leeds, Barnsley & Peterborough.

so with that in mind

SHOVE YA EARLY BIRD UP YOUR $$$$!!!!

T

Treswolf

At the end of the day its the club I follow, not individuals, not the team, not mick, mox or morgo.

They come and go, yes one day the M's will have moved on (not soon enough for some granted) but we the fans will remain, its our club.

Of course we want success but i will be here regardless, yes i will be doing the early bird, look on it as a cost saving we get 23 games next year!

UTW

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes of course , you know it makes sense rodders ,1600 sovs for our 5 tickets , I worked it out last night on the way home I spend approx 7k a year watching , driving etc the wolves , we deserve better .

E

Edgmond Wolf

Yes I will have my usual two, one for my son and one for me!!

E

EdwardLoxdale

Always get the early bird and always will. Find it a great deal.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
wrong time to ask, its not much fun when you know we cant compete in this league. i thought after last year the club would have invested in 3, maybe 4 quality players rather than the 1 and that 1, who has been shown to be a liability in what once was a tightly knit squad. last night, driving the 125 miles and arriving home at 1.30am really made me ask questions of my commitment to it all. at the age of 63 and 55 years of support im not getting any younger to be doing this, but i know its about the club, which has played such a part in my life and while im able i want to be involved with it all.
this morning i met a friend who has been a grimsby fan for as long as i can remember and guess what, he is still doing his 100 mile round trip to support them. thats what being a fan is all about, its a drug and we cant leave it alone.
by friday i will be ready and anticipating a result at QPR. bring em on!

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

23 games in The Championship works out at £16.35 a game in The South Bank. I call that a bargain even travelling from Burton (Some people travel a lot further).
So anyone who doesn't renew and lives in Wolvo and loves The Wolves needs to go to the doctors.

E

Edgmond Wolf

23 games in The Championship works out at £16.35 a game in The South Bank. I call that a bargain even travelling from Burton (Some people travel a lot further).
So anyone who doesn't renew and lives in Wolvo and loves The Wolves needs to go to the doctors.

This and we have an outside chance of playing in the greed league :D

F

FRAZ-WOLF

if any of you renew your stupider than you look suppose 46 games is more games for money.

your money your choice why pay to put yourself through pain?

you will be able to get tickets next season easy anyway wouldn't worry about it myself

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

+1 :beer:

We did it in the Championship 'BEFORE' we dreamed about going up, and we shall do it again (Pending finance ;)).
But alot of the passing customers (fans) we decide that Peterboro,Ipswich,Barnsley,Donny at home is not an attraction and plenty of seats will be seen.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got my ticket sorted for WV1 bar. Looking forward to 500 padded corporate seats to myself!

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Never in doubt! I don't care who is the owner / manager / in the squad.

I'm in for the long term (life sentence).

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me and my mate will be there what ever the league.

I want to stay in the division because we will lose our only genuine premier league players in Jarvis, Fletcher, Hennessy, Doyle, and Ohara. So that is sad, but on the flip side that lot could bring in c£30m because Fletch and Hennessy would be marketable. Spend half of that, keep SEB, Bera, Foley, Ward, Henry, Stearman, Batth, Kightly etc and you have the making of a solid championship side.

Not really where I want to be that's for sure, but it would be nice to see some home wins.

M

Monkey Man

I'm out this year, just had enough. Although I fully expect them to fire MM a few days before and tease me in.

P

PeteWolf

Took a dump on my letter and sent it back FAO Jeremiah Moxey, cheque enclosed.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would love to, but I do not wish to spend that much money while the club is so unstable at the moment. Also the football on display is not making me want to get another season ticket.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Wolves always seem to buck up before the Early Bird deadline...

Anyway my sister has two tickets in the Billy Wright and I'm sure she'll renew.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why wouldn't I?.......Ok I moan, but it's Wolves isn't it.

saturday afternoon with the Missus imagining up jobs for me to do or down the Molineux and on the Mix later....No Contest

D

Deleted member 3604

We won't miss the type of fan who only goes if they are in the PL. BUT they'll be back when we on the promotion trail AND they'll be the one's jumping for joy on the pitch at the last game.

S

Smifffy58

I am not a fan if they are in the premier league.
I have been a STH for 15 years.
I won't renew as long as MM is manager.
If we go down he will still be there, but I won't

Back
Top Bottom