Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Another Manager Poll

Who do you want to be Wolves next manager?

• Nuno

• Peter Bosz

• Leonardo Jardim

• Pedro Martins

Results are only viewable after voting.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bosz or Nuno.

Very different but we could thrive with a technical coach and Bosz is that. Honestly, some of you who were happy to get behind a coach who has had 15 games with QPR but not someone who has coached some proper good teams, who play good football under him, yet not Bosz is staggering.

Alternatively, I recognise that he's a risk and relegation is now a real possibility. If we want stability, defensive organisation and to try and hugely increase our chances of staying up then Nuno.
Because bosz is hated almost everywhere he's been, fails in the same manner as lage, and apparently his football was atrocious.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because bosz is hated almost everywhere he's been and apparently his football was atrocious.
His football is exciting.

The reaction on here was unbelievable to be honest. Too many people reading quotes from fans of a big club (Lyon), where they're known to exaggerate at any slight underachievement. Imagine the comments on Arteta 12 months ago, for example.

There's been a myth that's allowed to go on here that he was some massive failure at Leverkusen which is false.

He's a top coach and whilst he has flaws the idea that some were happy with Mick Beale over him is genuinely staggering.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His football is exciting.

The reaction on here was unbelievable to be honest. Too many people reading quotes from fans of a big club (Lyon), where they're known to exaggerate at any slight underachievement. Imagine the comments on Arteta 12 months ago, for example.

There's been a myth that's allowed to go on here that he was some massive failure at Leverkusen which is false.

He's a top coach and whilst he has flaws the idea that some were happy with Mick Beale over him is genuinely staggering.
I'll say again that my info comes from someone within sports who I work with and trust. Plus the rest is easy to verify - he's loathed.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll say again that my info comes from someone within sports who I work with and trust. Plus the rest is easy to verify - he's loathed.
Fair enough, but you don't need to have info as we can see ourselves.

Lyon played great football, scored goals, attacked well but they conceded too many goals. I put that down to having an awful defence.

He did better at Leverkusen where he had the likes of Tapsoba, Tah and better options at the back.

If we appointed him with the defence we have, I'd expect him to do more like he did at Leverkusen than Lyon.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair enough, but you don't need to have info as we can see ourselves.

Lyon played great football, scored goals, attacked well but they conceded too many goals. I put that down to having an awful defence.

He did better at Leverkusen where he had the likes of Tapsoba, Tah and better options at the back.

If we appointed him with the defence we have, I'd expect him to do more like he did at Leverkusen than Lyon.
Either way, he's hardly a vision of the future and feels ridiculously risky even by wolves standards given his teams can't defend and we have no goal scorers.

Oh what a state we're in.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Roy Hodgson
Fabio Capello
Harry Redknap
Joachim Low
Luiz Felipe Scolari
Neil Warnock
Claudio Ranieri
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Marcelo Bielsa
Claude Puel

the list is endless!!

Mauricio Pochettino
Zinedine Zidan
Thomas Tuchel

or:
Rafael Benitez
Sean Dyche
Scott Parker
Roy Keane
Andriy Shevchenko
David Wagner
Michael O'Neill
Tony Pulis
Laurent Blanc

All out of work and desperate for a call from Jeff so that they can turn around and say "not likely pal"

That's a better list..I've heard of some of those

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Roy Hodgson
Fabio Capello
Harry Redknap
Joachim Low
Luiz Felipe Scolari
Neil Warnock
Claudio Ranieri
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Marcelo Bielsa
Claude Puel

the list is endless!!

Mauricio Pochettino
Zinedine Zidan
Thomas Tuchel

or:
Rafael Benitez
Sean Dyche
Scott Parker
Roy Keane
Andriy Shevchenko
David Wagner
Michael O'Neill
Tony Pulis
Laurent Blanc

All out of work and desperate for a call from Jeff so that they can turn around and say "not likely pal"

You missed out Diego Martinez.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bosz or Nuno.

Very different but we could thrive with a technical coach and Bosz is that. Honestly, some of you who were happy to get behind a coach who has had 15 games with QPR but not someone who has coached some proper good teams, who play good football under him, yet not Bosz is staggering.

Alternatively, I recognise that he's a risk and relegation is now a real possibility. If we want stability, defensive organisation and to try and hugely increase our chances of staying up then Nuno.
Does Nuno really help us stay up? Who's going to score goals for him in a defensive system? We'd actually be taking an attacking player away with Nuno. And Toti would be starting every game.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Roy Hodgson
Fabio Capello
Harry Redknap
Joachim Low
Luiz Felipe Scolari
Neil Warnock
Claudio Ranieri
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Marcelo Bielsa
Claude Puel

the list is endless!!

Mauricio Pochettino
Zinedine Zidan
Thomas Tuchel

or:
Rafael Benitez
Sean Dyche
Scott Parker
Roy Keane
Andriy Shevchenko
David Wagner
Michael O'Neill
Tony Pulis
Laurent Blanc

Blanc is at Lyon.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Roy Hodgson
Fabio Capello
Harry Redknap
Joachim Low
Luiz Felipe Scolari
Neil Warnock
Claudio Ranieri
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Marcelo Bielsa
Claude Puel

the list is endless!!

Mauricio Pochettino
Zinedine Zidan
Thomas Tuchel

or:
Rafael Benitez
Sean Dyche
Scott Parker
Roy Keane
Andriy Shevchenko
David Wagner
Michael O'Neill
Tony Pulis
Laurent Blanc

Laurent Blanc has just replaced Bosz at Lyon.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Roy Hodgson
Fabio Capello
Harry Redknap
Joachim Low
Luiz Felipe Scolari
Neil Warnock
Claudio Ranieri
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Marcelo Bielsa
Claude Puel

the list is endless!!

Mauricio Pochettino
Zinedine Zidan
Thomas Tuchel

or:
Rafael Benitez
Sean Dyche
Scott Parker
Roy Keane
Andriy Shevchenko
David Wagner
Michael O'Neill
Tony Pulis
Laurent Blanc

so we've finally managed to move past that old local boy made good, supposed Wolves fan and even managed England for a bit

Sam Allardyce​

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Roy Hodgson anyone??
mqdefault.jpg

Let's not take the **** here!

Back
Top Bottom