Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Andy Lonergan

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
One of the worst keepers I've ever seen down the Mol, is currently playing in goal for Liverpool against Sevilla in their pre season tour of the USA. Funny old game ay it?

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please add not linked or dead to the title of the thread.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The goalkeeper with the weakest wrists I've ever seen, thats for sure. Always remember him getting what I thought was a strong hand on an Anthony Knockaert shot for Brighton at Molineux, and it just gave way and palmed the ball in.

Then when we beat Leeds 4-1 here in the Championship he got a decent hand to Cav's goal but again the shot just went through it, the same with Costa's penalty in the same match.

Now he's 3rd choice for Liverpool. As that guy in Wayne's World said, "The world's a twisted place!"

gewolf

Reaction score
Actually, if he is third choice for Liverpool he can't be that bad, so imagine the improvement he would have made with us if he was still here when Nuno and his team had rocked up.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The reason why the bigger teams get these type of players in they are cheap and help with the home grown quota same as rob Green at Chelsea and Lee Grant at United

They will never start a game might make the bench if the main keeper gets injured

D

Deleted member 5242

Actually, if he is third choice for Liverpool he can't be that bad, so imagine the improvement he would have made with us if he was still here when Nuno and his team had rocked up.

Is this satire? He is woeful!

He's just been brought in to support the pre-season tour due to injuries, nothing more.

Reaction score
Lonergan hasn't signed for Liverpool. He's just joined them for their US tour, as Alison is still off following the Copa America.

Y

Yout85

I hope we ay gonna have all these **** comments on every ****in thread.FFS.

If there's anything we can be certain about this transfer window, it's the predictability of the posters on here.

This "joke" will never go away.... the same as Ryan Sessegnon's age (19 btw), Doc's home grown status (he isn't.... still) and the status of Dendoncker's loan (he was, now he isn't on loan).

....better get used to it.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If there's anything we can be certain about this transfer window, it's the predictability of the posters on here.

This "joke" will never go away.... the same as Ryan Sessegnon's age (19 btw), Doc's home grown status (he isn't.... still) and the status of Dendoncker's loan (he was, now he isn't on loan).

....better get used to it.
This in spades.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please add not linked or dead to the title of the thread.

I gather there seems some sort of forum protocol demanding this???

Personally I would think a title should say "X RIP" or "X linked" rather than having to express they are not?

When I saw the title of this thread I didn't remotely assume he was either linked or dead (and thankfully not, on both counts!)

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I gather there seems some sort of forum protocol demanding this???

Personally I would think a title should say "X RIP" or "X linked" rather than having to express they are not?

When I saw the title of this thread I didn't remotely assume he was either linked or dead (and thankfully not, on both counts!)

It was actually intended as sarcasm given the amount of not linked or dead titles. Granted that wasnt obvious but nevermind aye.

Back
Top Bottom