Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Andy Keogh to Millwall

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
SSN breaking news that Andy Keogh has joined Millwall on 2 and a half year deal.

Thanks for the good times Andy and good luck.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you Andy Keogh

Sold to Milwall so I would just like to say thank you for all your efforts in helping us get to the promised land during your time here.

Good luck at Milwall

R

Rocky_Balllboa

Good luck Keogh

They club are trying to make as much money/save as possible though, its looking bleak

A

andyc225

Good luck Andy, thanks for everything. Sorry about the idiots who treated you badly here.

S

Sharples

Good luck Keogh, thanks for the goal at Derby and sorry about the knobs in S5/S4/S3 and the whole Billy Wright stand

G

grumpee

Effective enough on his day in the Championship when playing with confidence, which seemed to be his issue. Good servant, though we outgrew him some time ago. Hope his does well for them.

Reaction score
Always gave his all and up until 18 months ago was still an important player for us, still maintain he's one of Mick's better signings. Be interesting to see how he does playing consistently again

Scott.Cooper

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So much for nobody coming or going - thats Gued and Keogh since McCarthy's interview.

I'm still expecting signings.

B

bridgnorthwolf

Good luck Andy, thanks for everything. Sorry about the idiots who treated you badly here.

Seconded!

You always were and always will be a much better player than Freddy $$$$ing Eastwood!

D

Deleted member 4023

Good luck andy - all the best. Hope the move works out for you

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Andy you scored some important goals for us but found your level and it wasn't quite good enough for the Prem.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best of luck Andy, will never forget your goal that all but promoted us. Played an important role.

J

Jalwolf

That goal vs Wigan will always live long in my memory. Good luck Andy at Millwall.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Good luck Andy Keogh, tour were my sons favourite player.

Your effort and commitment were there for all to see. Thanks for your goals especially away at Derby, great day.

Hope your new move works out for you and you do well.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always liked the lad but he left me frustrated most of the time, he lacked heart and determination sometimes. I know he was creative and brought others into the game and perhaps SEB would not have scored his goals without him. But he needed to score more as a striker.

Good look Andy and thank you for your efforts in getting us here.

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank God for that. I thought this was going to be a totally unproductive transfer window.

K

KiwiWolf

I always liked the lad but he left me frustrated most of the time, he lacked heart and determination sometimes. I know he was creative and brought others into the game and perhaps SEB would not have scored his goals without him. But he needed to score more as a striker.

Good look Andy and thank you for your efforts in getting us here.

You do realise this thread is about Keogh not Doyle don't you??? :D:D

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
would have thought he could have done better than Millwall, lets hope the crowd dont get on his back there.

All the best

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done for his time at wolves. Hopes he impresses and at some point gets an oppurtunity in the premier league

D

dazmanwolf

Good luck to him and thanks for helping us get to the Prem.

C

churchdowner

So that leaves us with 3 strikers plus Wardy, some one must be coming in. :banghead:

C

Costin_wolf

We must be getting someone in if not we will go down because of injuries to our strikers.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks, Andy - I always loved your effort and your footballing brain in the final third. If you can get a sports psychologist to help with your poise in front of goal, you will become a settled Irish international.

F

FetishWolf

Thanks for Derby and Wigan Andy. Au revouire... Much preferable to our other Irish striker departing for pastures new.

S

Space Wolf

Shame about the commentary which completely lacks any emotion.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11HWCVhC3qY"]08/09 5 - Derby 2-3 Wolves - YouTube[/nomedia]

Dezzieg-wolves

Reaction score
Thanks for everything Keogh. A great servant to the club and a big part of getting us where we are now. Good Luck at Millwall!

J

JR's Boots

Good luck Andy - an intelligent player for us and a key part of our promotion team.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best Andy & thanks for your efforts whilst at the club!

Back
Top Bottom