Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

All the negatives go and join villa talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm seriously hacked off with all the negative posts on this forum. I truly believe the majority of the paying public at Molinuex back the owners, players and the manager. We can all see the transition and complete change from the last 5+ years playing style. It takes time and patience. The owners have invested and now it's our turn to invest by supporting them through thick and thin. Just like when we were sxxt. Wanderers till we die. All the negative Harry's go and join "vile talk".
Jeff Shi for Mayor of Wolverhamperton
Do you know what I'm hacked off with? Having a squad that's cost us the best part of £300m and playing like a lower end Championship side because we've got someone in charge of it who's out of his depth

Monswolf

Reaction score
I'm seriously hacked off with all the negative posts on this forum. I truly believe the majority of the paying public at Molinuex back the owners, players and the manager. We can all see the transition and complete change from the last 5+ years playing style. It takes time and patience. The owners have invested and now it's our turn to invest by supporting them through thick and thin. Just like when we were sxxt. Wanderers till we die. All the negative Harry's go and join "vile talk".
Honestly some posts are up there with the best of the best and then there are posts like this. For the love of god your reading and posting on a fans forum where unfortunately people will have different opinions to you but hey you know what let’s tell them all to do one and go support someone else

Can I suggest then in that case when Large does go ( whether that’s sooner or later) you can go with him

FFS there are literally 100’s of posts on here I don’t agree with but I agree with there right to post them if your genuinely that upset by negative posts then do t ****ing read them

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you know what I'm hacked off with? Having a squad that's cost us the best part of £300m and playing like a lower end Championship side because we've got someone in charge of it who's out of his depth
We’ve had a squad worth that much for 2 games ffs. we won one of them and the other was against the best team in the world!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve had a squad worth that much for 2 games ffs. we won one of them and the other was against the best team in the world!
Well no, we haven't. We've got a £35m player he shipped off that I didn't count, plus a £10m player he publicly threw under the bus I didn't count. I also didn't count the value of the loanee, Traore

In fact, let's add an edit

Last season we also had Boly, Saiss, Coady, Dendoncker, Marçal and Jordao in the squad at some point at a total cost of somewhere around £40m, plus the loanee of Trincao and the £45m costs of Silva and Hoever

He's had a circa £300m squad for his entire time here and he's ****ing wasting it

Last edited:

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m afraid it’s a forum. Free speech. Not every will be as optimistic as myself

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Goodbye horse
Goodbye horse
He was saying goodbye to his horse
And as he was saying goodbye to his horse
He was saying goodbye to his horse

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I don’t doubt that but the board have been vilified on here by some
Hands up, I spent the Spring saying the Board were to blame and you couldn't hold Lage responsible when he'd not been backed.

Then Board did pretty much everything that could have been asked and we've made no progress (if not worse). So who am I to blame?

See you all at West Ham.

Last edited:

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well no, we haven't. We've got a £35m player he shipped off that I didn't count, plus a £10m player he publicly threw under the bus I didn't count. I also didn't count the value of the loanee, Traore

In fact, let's add an edit

Last season we also had Boly, Saiss, Coady, Dendoncker, Marçal and Jordao in the squad at some point at a total cost of somewhere around £40m, plus the loanee of Trincao and the £45m costs of Silva and Hoever

He's had a circa £300m squad for his entire time here and he's ****ing wasting it

Please confirm how many signings were made for him last season

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hands up, I spent the Spring saying the Board were to blame and you couldn't hold Lage responsible when he'd not been backed.

Then Board did pretty much everything that could have been asked and we've made bo progress (if not worse). So who am I to blame?

See you all at West Ham.

The board were too slow to act in the summer , and it is costing us now

The striker position is still a significant issue.

I can’t think of a team in the prem that doesn’t have the ability to start a striker.

Board should never have let Silva go .

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet the 6 fingered bunch down the road are having a field day about this. Jesus wept.....

They will be happier laughing at the league table than laughing at us.

You know how we didn't want Dean Smith sacked because he was taking Villa down? Our rival fans will be either at that phase already, or soon about to enter it. They are celebrating every match we keep Bruno. It's Bruno and his tedious tactics and awful results that are making us a laughing stock, not the fans.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They will be happier laughing at the league table than laughing at us.

You know how we didn't want Dean Smith sacked because he was taking Villa down? Our rival fans will be either at that phase already, or soon about to enter it. It's Bruno and his tedious tactics and awful results that are making us a laughing stock, not the fans.
They are 1 point ahead of us

Calm

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Below are posted some new clothes. Don’t they look nice wakeywolf.

Only those who know football can see them, of course. I particularly like the patterns in the middle, intricately woven and classy to behold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom