Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Alex Neil

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"We get two goals and then we huff and puff and try and search for that third but it's probably a frustrating a day I've had this season because of some of the decisions in the game. I think we can control some of them but equally the referee has got a duty to deal with others."

Oh he's frustrated with the ref, really alex.

Last edited:
W

WOMWOL

Read his comments. He was also moaning about the second yellow. Really? How many bookings are you allowed before your get to answer to the FA? Or is this a PL rule?

W

we8wba

"We get two goals and then we huff and puff and try and search for that third but it's probably a frustrating a day I've had this season because of some of the decisions in the game. I think we can control some of them but equally the referee has got a duty to deal with others."

Oh he's fruatrates with the ref, really alex.

Tbf I think Doherty was looking to go down and bonatini should had been penalised for blocking goalkeeper clearance which led to the third goal

Can understand frustrations from both sides

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Hilarious comments. If the referee had controlled the game properly, neither Preston's numbers 4 or 32 would have been on the pitch by the end of the game. Strong case that number 8's first yellow was a straight red too. Jog on you scotch egg.

W

WOMWOL

Read his comments. He was also moaning about the second yellow. Really? How many bookings are you allowed before your get to answer to the FA? Or is this a PL rule?
Hilarious comments. If the referee had controlled the game properly, neither Preston's numbers 4 or 32 would have been on the pitch by the end of the game. Strong case that number 8's first yellow was a straight red too. Jog on you scotch egg.

Absolutely this.

S

Shifnal Wolf

Good team and doing a good job early doors.

Still hate the little *****

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"it's not sour grapes" he says after moaning about the ref and that melee....

Sour grapes mate. Now **** off.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
The guy who pulled Jota back round his neck and the one who was cross about not getting a foul and lunged in on Neves (I think) were both absolute cast iron yellows in the first half. If he'd dealt with these maybe the other stuff wouldn't have happened.

Last edited:

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Preston number 14 should have been sent off n doubt about it

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he was bad consistently all game . But the stonewall penalty e didn’t give first half to them would have changed whole complexion of the match

S

ShropshireLad

I think you're making that quote up! :eek:

S

ShropshireLad

I agree on all three counts.

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he was bad consistently all game . But the stonewall penalty e didn’t give first half to them would have changed whole complexion of the match

When was that, so much happened I can’t recall it

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Which was that? If it was on Hugill the ball got caught under his feet and he fell over.

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe 30 minutes in . Doherty wrong side of his man just stumbled into back of him .

I listened to the PNE comms who cried for everything. The only penalty claim they made was following Mirandas amazing tackle at the end.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He claimed their keeper was being impeded for the third goal. In what way Alex, actually watch the replay and try and argue that again, please.

D

Deleted member 4023

Their tactics left a lot to be desired in the 1st half - brutal football, as good as anything served up by MicCarthy or Bruce

S

ShropshireLad

Their tactics left a lot to be desired in the 1st half - brutal football, as good as anything served up by MicCarthy or Bruce
It carried oin into the second half as well, mate, especially when they were going for the equaliser.

D

Deleted member 4023

You home safe and sound, despite the marauding hordes?;)

Hardest bit of my joutney home was getting off at my local station - the driver switched the sysrem to manual, which meant no-one could get off & we all went an extra 3 stops until someone couldn't get on & made a complaint. What about yourself Nick - safe journey home - with a nice malt or two?

D

Deleted member 3518

Hardest bit of my joutney home was getting off at my local station - the driver switched the sysrem to manual, which meant no-one could get off & we all went an extra 3 stops until someone couldn't get on & made a complaint. What about yourself Nick - safe journey home - with a nice malt or two?

Good journey back with a couple of Villa fans and a few Stella.:D

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe 30 minutes in . Doherty wrong side of his man just stumbled into back of him .

Not a pen from where I was, hardly stonewall. If it’s what I think you’re referring to it looked like he got his feet in a muddle and fell over, certainly don’t recall anyone appealing and given their reactions to most things you’d have expected something?

wolfinexile

Reaction score
I said nothing last week during the Barry Douglas love in but I have to say it this week. Against Villa and today, Douglas repeatedly gave the ball away with poor passes and put his team in trouble. He also fouled too much and got the run around from Preston's wide man and was nowhere in sight to stop the cross for their second goal. Douglas was by no means the only player to play poorly today but he was the only one to do it two weeks in a row.

Back
Top Bottom