Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion (obsessed)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4594
  • Start date

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Agreed I was there listening to thousands of the ****s singing he is dead billy Wright Wright Wright, classless ****s can go bust for me
On those strange days when I’m not quite myself and I begin to feel sorry for them, I think back to that day and those idiots in the lower tier of the stand to the right of us. I see their grinning faces and I hear their sickening chants.

The sympathy soon disappears and once again all is well with the world.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On those strange days when I’m not quite myself and I begin to feel sorry for them, I think back to that day and those idiots in the lower tier of the stand to the right of us. I see their grinning faces and I hear their sickening chants.

Same here, F*** the Bennies.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm the same....if it was just a few of them I could let it go....but it was the whole stand .... unforgivable....

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over on their forum (it's okay I had a shower afterwards), they're looking at next season and identifying threats to their promotion bid. Are they in complete denial??
Were the main threats to their promotion being “Administration” or “selling their best players” or “an unbalanced squad”

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over on their forum (it's okay I had a shower afterwards), they're looking at next season and identifying threats to their promotion bid. Are they in complete denial??
I mainly see them worrying about the loan they have to pay back before they can spend anything.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Were the main threats to their promotion being “Administration” or “selling their best players” or “an unbalanced squad”

Astonishingly their "next season" thread discusses teams who they think they might be in the same category with!

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
On The Price Of Football Podcast today, Kieran Maguire mentioned they could be in massive trouble with the increased interest rate rises due to those loans the chairman took out........ every cloud and all that !
Reminds me of another football clubs fate, some 40 years ago...

gewolf

Reaction score
I read an article on line yesterday that was a forecast of the final placings in the Championship for the coming season. It listed everyone in reverse order and only had three clubs on each page.
I was fairly disappointed with the first page because Albion weren't on it - only fairly disappointed you may think? Well Blues were on it as third favourites for relegation, so that made me smile.
I kept going further and getting more disappointed until, finally, they appeared at number seven and that made me laugh out loud!!
If it's correct, all their fans are going to be convinced of their promotion for months and months. Imagine the last week when they finally end up seventh.
Oh PLEASE be right!!!

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tesco’s fire sale has begun.

Looks like Dara O’Shea is on his way to Burnley. One of their very few, decent players.

Sky Sports just reporting.

O'Shea close to joining Burnley​

West Brom are in advanced negotiations to sell Republic of Irelandinternational Dara O'Shea to Burnley.
We understand a medical for the defender could take place as early as tomorrow.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tesco’s fire sale has begun.

Looks like Dara O’Shea is on his way to Burnley. One of their very few, decent players.

Sky Sports just reporting.

O'Shea close to joining Burnley​

West Brom are in advanced negotiations to sell Republic of Irelandinternational Dara O'Shea to Burnley.
We understand a medical for the defender could take place as early as tomorrow.
Strange signing that. I’ve only ever seen him as a fairly average championship defender. My Albion mates (I have a few for my sins) were only saying the weekend he’d be the player they’d cash in on as easily replaceable

Bradstonian

Reaction score
How long is Carlos (Cor bear 'im) going to want to hang around..? They're falling apart before his very eyes!

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did they see 23 other teams as threats?

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The appropriately named (at the time) Rainbow Stand iirc? Sorry for mixing my childish metaphors but... muppets. Remember all the graffiti saying the same thing as you came out of that excuse for a train station too, and a brave bloke in his 40s knocking me on my **** when I was 16 and about 8 stone sopping wet. ****s.

Back
Top Bottom