Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion (obsessed)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4594
  • Start date

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What star players :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
They have sellable assets as spoken about 3 players that might get them 15/20m at the most lol. The rest are very average players so yeah we all know they are now paddling around the creek with no paddle

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They would probably get what 20m for what their entire squad?

Thomas-Asante, Dike, Grant & Diangana probably be picked up by the promoted teams maybe. Iv just looked on Transfermarkt they don’t have much else to write home about. Not good for wanting us to play them

Still funny for those to prod fun at them!!

None of the players you have mentioned get in the team week in week out and they don't have any PL standard players, Diangana and Grant are probably the biggest earners but assets no way, Dike is injury prone and is goal shy, TA is a young promising player at his level which is mid table Championship, their 2 most saleable assets are Wallace and Yokuslu who might bring them in 10 million in total if they are lucky both were free transfer signings, after that it's basically move Grant and Diangana off the wage bill for whatever they can get, they will be in the brown stuff if they don't get promoted even their most biased fan will tell you that.

Vicious Sid

Reaction score
Don't see the "enjoyment" in any club possibly going bust. Ignoring numbskull supporters, their fans deserve better. The Due Diligence test for potential new owners is a sham, a PR tool.
You looking for a sainthood?
There is no creek stenchy enough and they can never be far enough up it as far as I'm concerned.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loads of old boilers in West Brom (cheap joke...)

It is. But clubs need to think about more than money when selecting sponsors.

If I were a female Albion fan, I wouldn’t wear anything with Ideal Boilers on it. A few years ago Swindon had “Imagine Cruising “ and my son in law refused to wear club clothing with that on.

God knows what Notlob were thinking

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't see the "enjoyment" in any club possibly going bust. Ignoring numbskull supporters, their fans deserve better. The Due Diligence test for potential new owners is a sham, a PR tool.
This.

I do not want them or any other club bust.

They can however languish in league 2 for a few years for me.

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
I don't want them to go bump, that's an end to their suffering. I'd prefer them to slide to the point that Walsall are their local derby. And stay down there for years.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently there are reports that the start of the march was delayed as a large number of Baggies were eating takeouts. The well known biological fact that they cannot walk and eat at the same time as it causes too much confusion and overloading in the cranial area meant the food had to be eaten first.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Brom chiefs raise fears for future as accounts revealed

They are bang in trouble as a club. A guy on the Albion forum who has looked at it in detail estimates they need to raise £20m in player sales and slash their wage bill, or find outside investment, to even make it to the end of next season. If they don't go up there will be a £36m black hole in their finances from losing the parachute payments and they have already burnt through half of the £20m loan they took out just to make it through to the end of this season.
It appears promotion this season was absolutely vital to their survival as a club and it doesn't look like they are going to get it.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They are bang in trouble as a club. A guy on the Albion forum who has looked at it in detail estimates they need to raise £20m in player sales and slash their wage bill, or find outside investment, to even make it to the end of next season. If they don't go up there will be a £36m black hole in their finances from losing the parachute payments and they have already burnt through half of the £20m loan they took out just to make it through to the end of this season.
It appears promotion this season was absolutely vital to their survival as a club and it doesn't look like they are going to get it.
Administration or wind up order awaits

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I want the **** to survive. Of course they may have to drop to their natural level to do so....

The West Midlands League Division 2 it is then....

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not trying to make a joke here,
I don’t know much about their squad. But how many players would they need sell to raise £20m?
6? 10??

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not trying to make a joke here,
I don’t know much about their squad. But how many players would they need sell to raise £20m?
6? 10??
Their squad is a mixture of old has-beens, younger not good enough players, and kids who perhaps have potential but....

I'm actually not sure that you could sell the whole club as a going concern for £20M. Particularly as the current owners would doubtless try to put something in any contract preventing action to seek repayment of the loans that they (and the previous owners) took from the club and haven't paid back.

Back
Top Bottom