Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Adblocker Blocked

Nivada

Reaction score
Whoever's blocking adblocker on this forum needs to get their priorities sorted out you agree. Bloody hell, didn't realise I was dealing with those kinds of people.

D

Deleted member 9788

Whoever's blocking adblocker on this forum needs to get their priorities sorted out you agree. Bloody hell, didn't realise I was dealing with those kinds of people.

Ad revenue keeps the site running chump. No need for the attitude. Next time a polite dm to one of us admins and we will be more than happy to help.

Regards

Pwolf aka assistant admin aka mutchys golden boy aka bods new favourite poster

Last edited by a moderator:

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Try searching ‘no ad adblocker blocking blocker, blocker’

It’s pretty straightforward but it might cost you a nominal amount to use ad free.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm feeling disappointed and left out now!...where's my ads?!!!!

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You should only worry about ads if you have a dubious search history.

Mine is impeccable.

The only ads I get are:
Big Tits
Special order brides from Russia
Blue Pills

So I am in the clear...
Any good deals?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You should only worry about ads if you have a dubious search history.

Mine is impeccable.

The only ads I get are:
Big Tits
Special order brides from Russia
Blue Pills

So I am in the clear...
What, no Leicester shop specials??? Someone is slipping!!!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we were going use the advert revenue to help pay for the new creative midfielder we so desperately crave?
Have I been gawping at all of those brides and dreaming of becoming an ex-pat for no good reason?
Were you planning all the dinner parties you could attend???

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
....and yet I notice that molineuxmix have still not signed up as a verified creator with Brave, which would give an additional revenue stream for zero effort.

....how about taking a few minutes to enable this, so those of us who want to can contribute to the site through BAT whilst avoiding invasive advertising and whoring out our personal data to all and sundry?

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In all seriousness, do you all use ad blocker??
I don’t as a point of principle. ads pay for the site, without ad revenue the site probably doesn’t exist. Therefore is it unreasonable for me to see an ad at the top of the board.
they are not intrusive or OTT, my rule of thumb is to just avoid the sites with too many ads.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In all seriousness, do you all use ad blocker??
I don’t as a point of principle. ads pay for the site, without ad revenue the site probably doesn’t exist. Therefore is it unreasonable for me to see an ad at the top of the board.
they are not intrusive or OTT, my rule of thumb is to just avoid the sites with too many ads.
The Brum Post and other regional papers from the same stable are right up at the top of the ignore list for the reasons that you cite.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
The Brum Post and other regional papers from the same stable are right up at the top of the ignore list for the reasons that you cite.
The Birmingham Mail must have the worst combination of making something not worth reading impossible to read of any site I know.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought if you were a signed up member, you didn’t get ads...? If I do get ads, I can’t say I notice them so what’s the beef?
I get 2 small ads at the top of the page. Not intrusive whatsoever. For completely random things though, just now I have WWF and find my past (which I hope is ancestry and not love interests o_O)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Birmingham Mail must have the worst combination of making something not worth reading impossible to read of any site I know.
Rats, l meant Mail and not Post. Other products with the same owners are exactly the same exasperating PITA....

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I use ad blocker generally but have is disabled for the mix, when logged in just get the 2 small ads at top of page no popups etc. so no a problem and certainly not overly intrusive

Back
Top Bottom