Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A very knowledgable Villa fan...

Ebbo

Reaction score
This is a genuine post and prediction on Villa talk... totally clueless!!!

I think it'll be a competitive game, possibly even a bit fiery. We know Lambert from the past, and although many of us, myself included, grew impatient with his style and we were desperate for a change, he isn't a bad manager by any means.

I would line up like this, but with the back four and central players to slow the game down and to resist their quick counter attacks, and our wide players to hit them on the counter.

Johnstone

Elmo Chester Terry De Laet

Snodgrass Whelan Hourihane Adomah

Kodjia Davis

I think that is a decent side, Wolves are good and a point would be a good result, but I think we can get the win.

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Quaking in my boots over the thought of the Robert Snodgrass-led counter attack

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right.......let's hope Mr Potato Head thinks PL is still the manager as well......

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoping they don't start with Saunders up front ;)

Seriously I haven't watched them other than the forest game where they looked ok, but they've got a good side now and in form...Snodgrass was class for Leeds and Hull his time at the world cup winners was strange that he looked average in an average team.

Wenlock Wolf

Reaction score
I see the obvious error that the originator has made. Paul Lambert is the Villa manager of course o_O

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't any of the other Villa fans pick him up on his lack of knowledge and berate him, violently, for being a thick ****? Surely they did ...

GeoffPalmersLeftBoot

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I take it that this Villa fan as either:

(A) just woke from a coma and hasn't read the papers.

(B) lives abroad

(C) only has eyes for Villa.

(D) isn't from this planet

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven't watched them other than the forest game where they looked ok

Really? I thought they were lucky that game. Forest were the better side second half, they just didn't have much up front.

Villa won with a great free kick but offered nothing else all that second half.

The last two away games they've won convincingly against Barnsley and Burton, but the last two home games they've snuck across the line against Bolton and Forest in my opinion.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like he has a promising career ahead of him as a football journalist, any jobs at the express and star?

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Someone should link this back to them! Lad needs a shake

D

Deleted member 5910

I hope this is the ignorant mindset all fans and pundits have of us. By the time they realise what's going on, we're 9 points clear at the top and sailing towards the title.

D

Deleted member 5242

To be fair to him I take little interest in what they are doing in all honestly - didn't realise they loaned Snodgrass until a couple of weeks ago

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Costa Cavalerio Jota up against their old defence good luck Hutton & Terry let's hope the ref is strong enough to hand out the cards when they try kicking us

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'Wolves fans are ****in obsessed. Kodjia is better than your whole team.' - love Villa fans on twitter

Lawndog

Reaction score
There's talk that we may be purchasing Andy Gray from them, but we may have to sell Steve Daley first to help cover the cost.
Could end up a UK record sale and a UK record buy.
We may even get to the league cup final and with Gray scoring the winner.
You can only but dream.

Lol! I wonder what Molineux Mix would have been like in September 1979......

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol! I wonder what Molineux Mix would have been like in September 1979......
Rosehill would have been making ridiculously gloomy predictions like the club being bought by unscrupulous property developers, relegation to the Fourth Division and a humiliating FA Cup exit to a non-league side from up north. Quite laughable really.

E

Essex Wolf

Soon as I read the thread title just knew this was a pee take.

E

Essex Wolf

Soon as I read the thread title just knew this was a pee take.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
don't worry our Welsh International Dave Edwards will pop up with a late winner;)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a genuine post and prediction on Villa talk... totally clueless!!!

I think it'll be a competitive game, possibly even a bit fiery. We know Lambert from the past, and although many of us, myself included, grew impatient with his style and we were desperate for a change, he isn't a bad manager by any means.

I would line up like this, but with the back four and central players to slow the game down and to resist their quick counter attacks, and our wide players to hit them on the counter.

Johnstone

Elmo Chester Terry De Laet

Snodgrass Whelan Hourihane Adomah

Kodjia Davis

I think that is a decent side, Wolves are good and a point would be a good result, but I think we can get the win.

Is that Villa clown on a wind up or does he live on Mars?

Ebbo

Reaction score
It's brilliant isn't it.
I don't see how anyone could be so utterly clueless to what's going on at other clubs in the same division as them!

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has the original poster decided which side Andy Gray will play for? That must confuse his brain cell even further! :eek:

S

Shifnal Wolf

On yow! I’m a brummie and have supported Wolves for 57 years!

Well thank god you have decent parents who raised you the correct way..!

Hopefully you've now moved closer to the mol mate

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've read that thread on their forum and jokes aside, they're a well informed and reasonable bunch on the whole. They know we're very dangerous in attacking areas but reckon Brucies preferred tactic of sitting back and hitting on the counter could reap rewards for them. I can see them sitting deep and irritating us.

We'll need to get past Ken McNaught of course.

Back
Top Bottom