Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A question for those who have renewed their season tickets.

If Terry Connor is appointed manager will you request a refund on your season ticket?

• Total voters
S

Stewarton Wolf

Although only a sample 35% securing a refund would reduce season tickets by 4300. General elections are predicted on smaller samples, whilst the club seem to have go away with things lightly in terms of protests, I think they are aware that there is a real danger of people voting with their feet or more importantly wallets. Given the increase in capacity of the stadium there is less incentive for supporters to secure a seat in the ground.

W

Wolfrev

No. Of course I want to see Wolves play good football and win. However, I have sat and watched us with some pretty bad managers over the years. How many remember Docherty and Sammy Chapman. And I don't recall McGhee been either successful or popular.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although only a sample 35% securing a refund would reduce season tickets by 4300. General elections are predicted on smaller samples, whilst the club seem to have go away with things lightly in terms of protests, I think they are aware that there is a real danger of people voting with their feet or more importantly wallets. Given the increase in capacity of the stadium there is less incentive for supporters to secure a seat in the ground.

No way will 4,300 people ask for a refund even if they put me in charge!

S

Stewarton Wolf

No. Of course I want to see Wolves play good football and win. However, I have sat and watched us with some pretty bad managers over the years. How many remember Docherty and Sammy Chapman. And I don't recall McGhee been either successful or popular.

With The Doc we averaged about 11000 over the season, with Chapman our crowds were down around the 3500 mark. McGhee was different we were still basking in the nonsense peddled in the Hayward era. We are back in recession, times are hard and people want to be entertained. Look at the crowds in the 1980's it wont take much with the current economy to reduce crowds to 16/17000.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JR's Boots

I will request a refund. The appointment of Connor would demonstrate that the board have learnt nothing, have no ambition and have zero football knowledge.

It will also mean that I would have to watch another season of Stearman, Ward, Edwards, Berra and Henry ponderously serving up complete dross.

D

Deleted member 3751

If you support Wolverhampton Wanderers, the only reason you should want a refund is if circumstances change meaning you can't attend games. If you support Wolves then that's what you do and you put up with all the $$$$ behind the scenes that you don't like because of the overriding love for the club.

Back
Top Bottom