Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They'll make this guy some kind of hero, like shaman in Buffalo horns who invaded the capital building in DC

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a quick question re our support at the poorthorns. I thought they really matched the **** for The Liquidator, unsurprising given how dear to our hearts that tune is. However, when we went 1-0 up, the **** were singing "one nil and you still don't sing". Was our away support a bit underpar on Sunday?

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a quick question re our support at the poorthorns. I thought they really matched the **** for The Liquidator, unsurprising given how dear to our hearts that tune is. However, when we went 1-0 up, the **** were singing "one nil and you still don't sing". Was our away support a bit underpar on Sunday?
No definitely not

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't think so, listening and watching on the telly.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
They really were thick to sing it..

Kept thinking wtf are they on about. Idiots.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
They'll make this guy some kind of hero, like shaman in Buffalo horns who invaded the capital building in DC
Weird you should say that, because, in my (weird) head, I thought of the Albion disorder as a mini capitol riot. Lots of people wandering around with fake outrage thinking they were righteously justified, not many arrested on the day, but they'll be rounded up over time! And honestly, I likened the Uncle Bulgaria / Jimmy Savile Albion fan to buffalo horns guy!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It was very odd from where I was. Literally had 3 lulls in the game and each time I heard them '1-0 and you still don't sing', 'your support is ****ing ****', literally never heard them any other time. Obviously hard to know with the liquidator, in our end we sounded louder, but I'm sure they'd stay the same. To be fair acoustically the Hawthorns is much better than Molineux.

KnowNuttin

Reaction score
The number of times I've watched this video of Neto celebrating in front of the Albion... inject it straight into my veins.

I'm also guilty of watching this far too many times. So many highlights..
"Yuv gorra ****in snap him now... *******s!!!" was my personal highlight. Pretty much sums up the footballing culture down that cess pit.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I'm also guilty of watching this far too many times. So many highlights..
"Yuv gorra ****in snap him now... *******s!!!" was my personal highlight. Pretty much sums up the footballing culture down that cess pit.
So many great moments, feel like I know it by heart.

Neto running down the wing:
"Get out! Get out! GET OOOOUUUT!"

Albion defender gets a foot on the ball:
"WHHHHEEEEEYYYY!"

Neto still has the ball:
Gasps all around.

Neto shoots:
The scream.

Ball hits the net:
A moment of silence followed by a boom of "YEEESSSSSSS" from the away end.

Then all the 'dingle' abuse, the snap him remark. Smoke bombs going off in the away, limbs, fans jumping on the sheeting behind the goal. The Pedro Neto chants start.

We really should be thanking the Albion fans. They filmed all this great footage for us. You've got to give them credit. They are fantastic content creators.

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was very odd from where I was. Literally had 3 lulls in the game and each time I heard them '1-0 and you still don't sing', 'your support is ****ing ****', literally never heard them any other time. Obviously hard to know with the liquidator, in our end we sounded louder, but I'm sure they'd stay the same. To be fair acoustically the Hawthorns is much better than Molineux.
Wolves fans were great.

To be honest the “1-0 and you still don’t sing “ chant, I wasn’t sure if that was from the Albion fans or an ironic chant from Wolves!

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If only Andi Weimann hadn’t been cup tied things could have been so different lol? I don’t think some of that lot seem to have grasped that they got beaten by a team who barely needed to get out of first gear.

Attachments

• IMG_1278.jpeg
    IMG_1278.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1279.jpeg
    IMG_1279.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1280.jpeg
    IMG_1280.jpeg
    253.9 KB · Views: 129

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If only Andi Weimann hadn’t been cup tied things could have been so different lol? I don’t think some of that lot seem to have grasped that they got beaten by a team who barely needed to get out of first gear.
Dawson £3 million
Toti £1 million
Kilman £45,000
Doyle on loan - £5 million

Oh and by the way we paid for Neto what they paid for Diagana. Let that sink in….

Last edited:

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gotta clutch them straws.
Some of them are finding it hard to accept we're way beyond them now.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Players from our Shamberk era, older and crapper, would be their saviours huh..... Right!
Talk about a two-bob Bully......

shaygriff

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So many great moments, feel like I know it by heart.

Neto running down the wing:
"Get out! Get out! GET OOOOUUUT!"

Albion defender gets a foot on the ball:
"WHHHHEEEEEYYYY!"

Neto still has the ball:
Gasps all around.

Neto shoots:
The scream.

Ball hits the net:
A moment of silence followed by a boom of "YEEESSSSSSS" from the away end.

Then all the 'dingle' abuse, the snap him remark. Smoke bombs going off in the away, limbs, fans jumping on the sheeting behind the goal. The Pedro Neto chants start.

We really should be thanking the Albion fans. They filmed all this great footage for us. You've got to give them credit. They are fantastic content creators.
Especially for the police.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read Dawson's action as 'Let's concentrate lads'

That’s what I thought. The players were walking back to the half way line and I thought Dawson was making sure they were ready for the restart. Though it may have been double edged and also a dig at the Albion fans.

ng7wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
'We smashed them at the Hawthorns, the coppers smashed them too, Neto made it one nil and Cunha made it two. Allez, Allez, Allez.....'
Potential second verse

We smashed them at the whorethornes, the coppers smashed them too. Neto made it one nil, and Cunha made it two.

The baggies had a tantrum, they showed the world they're scum. Went home to **** their sisters, their cousins and their mum....allez allez allez

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Potential second verse

We smashed them at the whorethornes, the coppers smashed them too. Neto made it one nil, and Cunha made it two.

The baggies had a tantrum, they showed the world they're scum. Went home to **** their sisters, their cousins and their mum....allez allez allez
Brilliant!

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Potential second verse

Beautifully put.
I(and Sheila)take a bow.

Back
Top Bottom