Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The beauty of all this is that when they last beat us camera phones weren't really a major thing and nor was social media. We win at the Hawthorns and literally get hundreds of personal videos from all over the ground at every angle showing the goals, the songs, the taunting and pain of the Albion fans, their screams the cries, and our roars and absolute joy, along with a medley of all our songs. Got to love beating their backsides in the HD social media age.

Last edited:

Air Wolf 90

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How come they can play liquidator and in the BCD? Didn’t the police ban it from molineux? So why the **** not at the poorthorns too?

To be honest it wasn’t a great look on national television for them.

It’s been a while but have they stopped all that boing boing nonsense they used to do? Maybe they’ve forgotten the words.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to love their moronic fans posting all that evidence for the Old Bill too ....

Yeah it’s a thing of beauty. Lovely HD videos from inside all the relevant stands showing countless instances of Albion fans attacking other fans, attacking the police, throwing missiles and seeking to incite violence. The police and FA won’t need to spend long gathering the evidence they need to charge WBA FC. With fans like that who needs enemies to paraphrase…

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've read and watched a lot about the match today.

The most enjoyable element for me is so many of the Albion fans saying they were the better team and just lost to two moments of quality. The Albion post match vlog element of the E&S was mad....you could have sworn WBA won

I love that we schooled them without ever really trying. It was a bit like a rope a dope strategy

Plucky lower league team had a couple of chances on their big day out and suddenly feel they belong in the prem.

I thought we were entirely average and Albion were just meh.

The fact that so many of their contingent think they played well shows just how far they've fallen

And it's lovely.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The most enjoyable element for me is so many of the Albion fans saying they were the better team and just lost to two moments of quality. The Albion post match vlog element of the E&S was mad....you could have sworn WBA won

I love that we schooled them without ever really trying. It was a bit like a rope a dope strategy

Plucky lower league team had a couple of chances on their big day out and suddenly feel they belong in the prem.

The fact that so many of their contingent think they played well shows just how far they've fallen

And it's lovely.
Those pair of clowns on the express and star podcast, jesus what game were they watching

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thing is, "legends" in terms of the Albion aren't really a thing.

- There was Astle, who was a great player and a nice man but never got away from fluffing his lines on the international stage.

- The three degrees? A good story and progressive for the time but did they achieve legendary status? Don't know.

- Robson was brilliant but spotted and whisked away early and more of a man u figure

- Lee Hughes of course could have been a legend for them turned out to be a killer and annoyed them all by going to Coventry.

- Odemwimgie probably would have been after scoring against us and seeing off Mick... but a while later was desperately wanting away in a loftus rd car park on transfer deadline day.

- Steve Bull absolutely would have achieved legendary status but they gave him away to their neighbours who they absolutely don't care about.

... so here we are, scraping the barrel to the extent that a middle aged bloke with long hair, questionable attire for his age and a propensity for kicking people in the spine is their chosen one. Their figurehead. Their legend.

My God I'm glad I wasn't born a few miles closer to Birmingham and got ensnared in Albion territory. I'm not sure life would be worth living.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
An albion mate of mine was saying we barely got out of second gear and that albion huffed and puffed but wouldn’t have scored if we had played all night. Can’t argue with that really? We were keen not to let the game turn into a scrap, albeit their fans seemed quite keen for that in the stands. Think those saying we were poor, should acknowledge that whilst a little sloppy at times, it was a very professional performance and a gameplan executed well. Could have easily let it turn into a dogfight which would have given them more chance?

Its not i looked earlier...
It is

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'Snaped' his back in half?

Verb - snape (simple past and past participle snaped) 1. ( Shipbuilding) To bevel the end of a timber to fit against an inclined surface. 2. to nip, injure, afflict.

I've learnt something new today.

It probably also means something perverse in Sandwell

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
'Snaped' his back in half?

Verb - snape (simple past and past participle snaped) 1. ( Shipbuilding) To bevel the end of a timber to fit against an inclined surface. 2. to nip, injure, afflict.

I've learnt something new today.
Quite fitting given he looks like he lives on a canal boat with a couple of whippets.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And it's lovely.

Happens in most cup games. Playing a better, higher league side at home, they put a bit of pressure on, huff and puff with little quality and hope the better team has a bit of an off day and they get a bit of luck.

Didnt happen for them, we played well within ourselves and they didnt really lay a glove on us.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It is, its on ITV player. Just seen it again. Even more of a stroll than watching it there.
Is there a diference between itv player and itvx? Because all i can find is newcastle fulham and forest blackpool and everton palace on itvx

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there a diference between itv player and itvx? Because all i can find is newcastle fulham and forest blackpool and everton palace on itvx
It is definitely on ITVx. Just go, through the menu, to sport/Emirates Cup and all the games are rewatchable.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's funny that if we hear one person swear the commentators have to apologise for the industrial language. Thousands sing "I'd rather be a dingle than a ****" or "**** the Albion", no apology needed. There must be a cut off point somewhere in the Ofcom rules.

Back
Top Bottom