Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does any one know why that geezer on the pitch was wearing a "white box", just before the teams came out?
No surprise we sung "what the ****ing hell is that" !!

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In terms of our overall play I felt, second half in particular, we just matched their work rate and desire and banked on what happened: a chance falling to one of our superior attacking players.
Mostly agree, but thought we were awful second half, worst we've played for a long while.

Couldn't care less now though and we didn't need to be any bette than that l!

Reactions: Ned

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mostly agree, but thought we were awful second half, worst we've played for a long while.

Couldn't care less now though and we didn't need to be any bette than that l!
I thought we were pretty average throughout tbh but we did not need to get out of 2nd/3rd gear at any stage really. With Thursday's game on the horizon a pretty gentle stroll in the park was what was required. I thought the game was managed very well.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I thought we were pretty average throughout tbh but we did not need to get out of 2nd/3rd gear at any stage really. With Thursday's game on the horizon a pretty gentle stroll in the park was what was required. I thought the game was managed very well.
Like a friendly for us really.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kind of agree but we were so careless second half and were playing right into their hands. Thought we could have tried to kill the game earlier but we continue to be rubbish for the first 10 minutes of every single half haha.

Difficult day and circumstances though and more than happy with how it all came together.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched that last night on YouTube and had to keep going back a minute.

They went from deep concern, to laughter and relief, to screams of agony, to a corporate outpouring of violent obscenities.

Can't be good for one's health.

Thankfully for them that they didn't care about this one and were fully expecting to lose, else their heads might have exploded. And they might have even gone so far as invading the pitch and attacking police and stewards, something crazy like that. Good for them that their calm detachment was clearly visible to all. Dread to think what they would be like for a match they cared about more than anything and thought they might get a sneaky win ...
;)

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those who complain about the performance are missing the fact that the tactics were obviously to play it cool and just wait to take advantage when we could. We had plenty more gears to go through if we'd needed them. Result it's, a comfortable win and fresh for the games to come. Whereas they played their little socks off, bless them.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
It was, you're right. With all the build up I was really surprised just how poor Albion were tbh. Wallace was perhaps their only decent player. It makes you wonder how poor must the Champs be?
Don’t forget, Luton Burnley and Sheff Utd have stunk the premier league out this year, and they all finished well above Albion last year.

SingleMalt

Reaction score
It was, you're right. With all the build up I was really surprised just how poor Albion were tbh. Wallace was perhaps their only decent player. It makes you wonder how poor must the Champs be?
Leicester are a good yardstick, relegated last year but absolutely taking the **** in the Championship with more or less the same team.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t forget, Luton Burnley and Sheff Utd have stunk the premier league out this year, and they all finished well above Albion last year.
It's unbelieveable to think not that long ago Neves, Jota, Boly, Costa and Cav graced that league. When you're in it so long, and out of the Prem, you forget how crap it is and it is no surprise that team ****ed all over it.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thankfully for them that they didn't care about this one and were fully expecting to lose, else their heads might have exploded. And they might have even gone so far as invading the pitch and attacking police and stewards, something crazy like that. Good for them that their calm detachment was clearly visible to all. Dread to think what they would be like for a match they cared about more than anything and thought they might get a sneaky win ...
;)
Brilliant lol

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spent 10 hours watching videos, trawling this forum etc on Sunday - and another 4 hours today - but aren't in the slightest bit bored.

Really have to gorge yourself in times of plenty.
My Mrs on the verge of divorcing me she reckons if catches me on the mix or YouTube again today. The fact Cunha had replaced her and my daughter as my screensaver didn’t exactly smooth things over.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does any one know why that geezer on the pitch was wearing a "white box", just before the teams came out?
No surprise we sung "what the ****ing hell is that" !!
they always have **** looking mascots, blues too I remember they had a **** blue furry ball thing once.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a fair point. Apparently the liquidator was stopped at Wolves as it invited trouble but……….. and they served the ****ers alcohol too. West Brom run by clowns
££££s all they cared about, see the crap ticket sales process too....

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom